Incest SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 )
part 10

Sheela aunty stayed with us for a week. My mom and aunty enjoyed a lot during that week. I too feasted on their beauty. They even took me to a pub where I danced with both my mom and aunty. I was so busy with those two women I completely forgot about seenu. 

--

After sheela aunty left my mom became very dull and bored. She spent most of her time online chatting and watching films. My mom stopped having fun with me. She was spending all her time for hunting a boyfriend. 

I finally decided to trap my mom and make seenu as her boyfriend. I joined the same forum my mom was using. I sent her a private message containing seenu’s monster cock and a fake e-mail id for chatting. I waited for my mom to reply.

--

After two days I checked the e-mail and found a message from mom. Her id name was desigirl99. She asked me to come online tomorrow exactly at 9pm. 

My mom finally took the bait. Now it’s only a matter of time before my dream comes true.

--

Next day night my mom served dinner early and was waiting in the hall for 9pm to come. I just wanted to see how eager my mom was to chat. So I went to my mom and said

Me: hey mom, shell we go for a movie to night. I am really bored.

Padma: sorry dear, I can’t. I am feeling drowsy.

Me: why what happened? Are you sick?

Padma: no, just feeling a little bit weak. Some goodnight sleep and I will become well. So you go, don’t mind me, I will go to bed early.

Me: please come mom, it will be fun and I will buy you an ice-cream.

Padma: sagar, how many time! I don’t want to come. Don’t irritate me.

Me: ok mom, no problem I am going then.

Padma: good, be careful and take a spare key with you. I will be in deep sleep by the time you come.

Me: sure mom, bye.

--

I left the house and went to the beach. I found a nice bench and settled there, got my phone out and was ready to chat. It was exactly 9 pm and I immediately got a message.

Desigirl99: hi.

Hunter19: hai, your asl.

Desigirl99: I am rekha. I am 43 years old.

Hunter19: sexy name. I am seenu, I am 25 years old.

Desigirl99: so married?

Hunter19: yes, two kids too. You?

Desigirl99: yes, one son. So those pictures you sent me, are they real or fake?

Hunter19: 100% real rekha. So what do you do, what’s your husband?

Desigirl99: no personal details ok? We will talk when we meet. But before that I have few questions.

Hunter19: please ask.

Desigirl99: so what are you looking for?

Hunter19: I want a discrete, secret relation with a matured women.

Desigirl99: are you not satisfied with your wife?

Hunter19: no rekha, my wife can’t handle such a big cock. That’s why I am looking for matured women.

Desigirl99: ok, how do you look?

Hunter19: I am 5.10 in height and slim body and fair in color and of course you know my cock.

Desigirl99: so can I trust you in keeping our relation a secret if we ever start it?

Hunter19: yes dear. I will. I have a family too. If this leaks out my family life will get ruined and I can’t stand that.

Desigirl99: good, so did you have an affair before?

Hunter19: no, this is the first time.

Desigirl99: ok I would like to meet you casually, are you fine with that?

Hunter19: ya, I am cool with that. When?

Desigirl99: I will mail you the details late. Bye.

Hunter19: bye dear.

Judging by the way my mom chatted I am sure that she desperately wanted a boyfriend and she likes big cocks. Now I have to tell seenu about this but decided to tell him later after my mom gives a date for meeting. 

What I was able to decide is whether to tell my mom that I knew about her and it was me who chatted her and seenu was my friend. I was very sure that my mom I committed to do adultery. I returned home late and my mom was already in bed by then. 

--

That night I couldn’t get enough sleep as my mind was filled with thoughts about my mother and my plan of action.

--

The next day in college too I wasn’t able to concentrate on my classes or on Narmada. She tried talking to me but I said I was ill and avoided her. All my thoughts were revolving around mom and seenu. So I decided to break the ice and let my mom know. So I mentally prepared myself and went home.

My mom seemed to be in good mood when I reached home. I got into my room and checked my fake e-mail. There was a message from mom asking seenu to meet her at beach to night 8pm. So I realized the reason for mom’s happiness. I acted normally and when it was 7pm mom went to her room and got dressed in a chudidhar and came out. It was nothing special but still looked great on my mom.

Me: going anywhere?

Padma: yup, to meet my friend sunanda.
I knew she was lying.

Me: why know?

Padma: just like that. 

Me: where?

Padma: in the beach.

Me: ok then let me come too, I too want to meet sunanda aunty.

Padma: ahh, we want to go to some shopping too, its better if you stayed home. It’s all ladies shopping and you would definitely get bored.

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 ) - by usaiha2 - 13-05-2019, 02:28 PM