Misc. Erotica Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi
He then bent down and ran his tongue over my cunt. I just burst out with a huge moan. I wanted to build a temple for this guy then and there; such was the pleasure of having my cunt licked! His rough tongue moved over my pussy and he was lapping like a dog. Then he tilted his head to one side, stretched my pussy hole and placed his lips there and began sucking. This was even better than the licking and I began thrashing around. My nails began clawing the car seat. As he was sucking, he inserted his tongue into the hole and moved it from one side to another. I was in the throes of pleasure. He sensed from my back arching and tense stiff posture that I was about to reach an orgasm and increased the pace and even began biting gently. Although I didn’t squirt any juice, I knew I had reached my orgasm after some 15-20 minutes. I screamed “Raghu uncleeeeee!” and he unplugged himself from my cunt.

He opened his pant zip and his cock was already stiff and oozing wet. I don’t know how big it was cause I suck at measurements. But it was thick. He pulled back his foreskin and began rubbing the tip of his cock on my pussy lips, teasing me.

“Raghu uncle, please make me all yours” I moaned. He gave one savage push but even the tip didn’t enter my hole. I hollered at the top of my voice, “Uncle uncleeeee”. He kept rocking to and fro until a little more slipped in. This went on for nearly 10 minutes until I realised his cock was completely buried in me. I didn’t have a hymen (I don’t know if I was born without one or it had torn at some point of time during my active and rowdy childhood), and so I didn’t bleed. But nonetheless, the pain of having a cylindrical object buried in my cunt was very much there.

Raghu uncle did not make any movements for some time. Then he leaned forward, lying over me and began rocking to and fro. I was biting my lips and had closed my eyes. After some time he straightened up and catching hold of the back of my right thigh, began to pull out completely and push back savagely. “Unc…unc….uncleeeeeeeee” I kept moaning in between thrusts. He kept at this for 15 minutes, stopping for a few seconds in between. The initial pain had gone away and I enjoyed his deep thrusts. In between, he would keep the cock inside and rattle it around left to right. I started moaning “Faster, faster, faster… please more faster..deeper. Please uncle, just keep fucking me like this for the rest of my life.”

Soon, he came into me. I felt hot liquid inside me and it felt wonderful. He slumped down. Although I had reached orgasm during oral sex, I have subsequently failed to reach an orgasm during actual penetration (over several sessions, this has been the case, and I have no idea why). He got up, zipped his pants and got down from the car. I sat up straight and pulled back my bra and hooked it and buttoned my shirt. I scrambled to the front seat and retrieved my panty.

On the drive back, he talked to me about hand jobs and fellatio. Over the next few sessions, I became good at giving blowjobs but I can’t perform a decent handjob. We continued our car sessions till I finished 12th (we had to stop before my exams). During my 12th std holidays, I had a great time. I would say I was having sleepovers and would leave with him to some nearby city. We would romp in a hotel for a couple of days.

While driving on the highways, he would make me unbutton my shirt completely and pull it to my waist. Occasionally drivers in the vehicles coming from the opposite side may notice this. It felt great. We would also stop to ask for directions when I was in this state from some lone man. Men usually just leered but a couple of times, they have stuck their hand in the car and fondled my breasts.

After 12th, I got admission in a college out of Chennai and we stopped our fuck sessions. We tried to meet up during my semester holidays, but things never fell in place. Later I heard that his wife found out about his cheating ways with one of his employees and this created a huge problem in his family. So he never tried to meet me after that. Now I have completely lost in touch with my beloved Raghu uncle.

XXXX
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexy girls loosing virginity collection --- prashanthi - by ddey333 - 24-12-2021, 12:51 PM