Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
He led them down a lovely corridor which was surprisingly full of photos of nude women, and stopped at a door in the corner. He opened the door and showed them a huge suite, it was luxurious and opulent, a small study area was on one side next to the large balcony, a huge bed, enough to hold half a dozen people, dominated the centre, behind it was a glass wall, the only sign of modernity in the otherwise retro décor. Through the plain, clear glass on could easily see the blue sky, the surrounding greenery and above all a lovely private beach with pristine sand and calm waves.

Seema exclaimed “Wow, the view is splendid, thank you uncle for me, Ernie”

Ernie smiled “Of course ma’am, uncle was really looking forward to seeing you again, so he made us clean everything and make the room spotless”

Being first timers, Kamna and Vinod were curious and explored the large suite thoroughly, the bathroom was large with a jacuzzi pool in the centre, the balcony was spacious with a tea table and four chairs, the kitchenette was stocked with food and drinks, but the bed still took centre stage. Ernie went and brought a big jug of juice, tea and some biscuits, he laid it neatly on the tea table. Hungry and exhausted, they made their way to the balcony and filled their cups, as Vinod sipped on his tea in satisfaction something on the horizon caught his eye. He put down the cup and peered at it intently, surprising colouring his voice “Is that…”

Ernie and the other three turned to see where Vinod was pointing at, Rajesh chuckled “What an auspicious start to the trip, you are a lucky talisman bro”

Vinod said “But, they are naked”

Seema and Kamna giggled while Rajesh explained “Yes, this is what makes this place special, this is a nudist resort, of course clothing is optional but almost all of them are usually nude”

Ernie gave a binocular to Vinod “Perhaps, sir would like to use this to watch”

Vinod asked “You have binoculars in every room?”

Ernie smirked “The beach and the trees aren’t the only scenery here, using this the guests can enjoy the view right from their rooms”

Vinod looked through the binoculars eagerly only to be disappointed, the first sight he saw was a hairy old man with a big belly, yet a small cock. But a slight shift brought him to heaven, next to the disgusting man was a nubile beauty with small lemon sized tits with puffy areolae and a sparsely haired pink pussy. It took him several seconds to move his sight to her face, her dark blonde hair surprised him, he hadn’t expected foreigners to stay in the villa. As he watched, the old man pulled the sexy young girl into his arms making her giggle, his grubby hands roamed all over her body, tweaking the hard nipples and cupping the little tits before kissing her sweet pink lips.

Rajesh pulled the binoculars “Let me watch too… wow, she is so pretty, Ernie, did she come with him?”

Ernie knew what Rajesh was talking about “No sir, she is an employee of the villa”

Rajesh said “She looks exotic, where is she from?”

Ernie replied “Crimea, uncle hired a group of them from Crimea and Syria this time”

Seema took the binoculars “Wow, she looks spectacular, this is making me horny. Here Kamna, take a look”

As Kamna agreed after taking a look, Seema said “Well I don’t want to wait anymore, bhaiya, I hope you don’t mind me getting naked”

Mind? In fact, he would readily beg her to do so, he lost interest in the foreigner and looked at Seema. She pulled off her flimsy coverup and posed playfully in her bikini for the three men, she looked fabulously sexy in the blue bikini. She teased with the strings for a few moments before untying the tiny cloth covering her perky tits, letting it fall onto the floor to make her topless. Vinod’s jaw dropped as he eagerly ravished her using his eyes, the little nipples were rock hard and were begging to be sucked and pinched. Just when she was about to undo her bottom as well, she said “What are you waiting for? Rajesh get naked, Kamna and bhaiya, you as well”

Rajesh grinned and removed his shirt and shorts, not in the least bit embarrassed about his pot belly or the small cock “Come on bro, don’t be a prude”

Kamna surprised Vinod by taking off her clothes quickly, showing her voluptuous body proudly, she made the flags fly higher. Ernie asked “Madam, can I have permission to get naked?”

Seema smiled “Of course, the more the merrier, bhaiya you are the only on left”

Vinod watched the dark man remove his shorts, showing off a proudly waving cock that was slightly bigger than his. Ernie was watching Kamna’s succulent body, especially her milky tits and clean-shaven pussy. Vinod sighed and let his shorts slip down, joining the others as well, Seema nodded “Good, don’t be embarrassed about getting hard bhaiya, it’s a sign of appreciation”

Kamna said “Shall we go to the beach?”

Ernie said “Don’t worry about the towels, we have a collection of fresh towels in the beach”

Seema smiled “Wow, you guys are improving the service every time I visit here, awesome. Then we don’t need anything, let’s go”

Ernie guided them through the stairs behind the suite, leading them to the beach, Vinod was really impressed with the villa and the people running it, he asked Rajesh “How much does the stay cost?”

Rajesh looked at the other man bemusedly “25,ooo per night”

Vinod was shocked, he felt like his heart had stopped for a moment, twenty five thousand was a bit more than his monthly salary “What? So much?”

Rajesh nodded “Yes, this is a very exclusive resort, you can’t book or even find it on the internet. Leo is very careful about the people he allows inside, if he doesn’t like them then even if you pay double he won't let you in”

Vinod shook his head “I understand, still don’t you think it is a bit high?”

Rajesh motioned to the lovely environment around them “This is a private beach, you don’t know how rare and precious they are, legally you can’t cordon a beach off, but this place is special. It’s a bit small for the big players, but more than enough for people like us, there is also a small creek flowing into the beach, which adds charm. In such a secluded beach you can do whatever you want without worrying about outsiders peeking in. That is priceless, not only that, you will see later why guests are willing to spend so much”

Seema and Kamna ran on the pristine sand, their naked body bounced and jiggled sensually, causing reactions in the three men. They jumped into the calm waters and sprayed the white surf on each other, Rajesh grinned “Come on bro, let’s join them. You know, you don’t have to be shy with Seema, you can push some limits, she won't mind, I definitely won't”

Shocked, Vinod asked “What do you mean?”

Rajesh smirked ‘Well, you’ve already fingered her pussy, so don’t worry about groping her boobs or ass”

Ashamed Vinod hung his head “Sorry, I didn’t mean to, it was an accident”

Rajesh clapped him on the back “Listen to me, I said, I and Seema don’t mind it, also I’ll distract bhabhi, so have fun with my wife. If you don’t mind me touching bhabhi’s boobs and ass a bit, then why would I mind you touching my wife’s”

Somehow Vinod’s brain failed to register the part about Rajesh groping Kamna, instead all he heard was the rest “Are you sure?”

Rajesh answered “Absolutely, I’m going to catch bhabhi from the back and put my hands on her tits, this will distract her, use this chance to do the same to Seema. Remember, I will try to turn bhabhi away from you, so you can enjoy Seema without worry”

Vinod was overwhelmed ‘Thank you, Rajesh, I…”
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-05-2019, 01:34 PM