Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
Vinod nodded, his breath felt hot and feverish “O…ok”

Seeing her husband finger her friend made Kamna envious, she looked at a leering Rajesh “Suck my breast”

Rajesh grinned and slipped the other strap off her shoulder, making her topless in a second, without giving her time to reconsider, he latched on to the turgid nipple, sucking on it hungrily and letting the milk spurt into his mouth. Her moans were loud enough to be heard over the drone of the engine, it made the other two hornier. While his friend sucked his wife’s tits, Vinod prepared to slide his finger behind her bikini bottom. Seema turned towards him, giving him full permission to meddle around her pussy. His fingertip touched the sensitive part of her inner thigh making her shudder, he took a deep breath and gently pried the seam forward, giving himself enough space to let his finger slide inside.

Seema moaned “Oh my god, that feels so good, don’t stop”

Vinod wasn’t unaffected either, he could feel her soft, wet pussy for the first time, it made him nearly cum in his shorts. Rajesh said loudly “This position is making my neck hurt, why don’t you sit on my lap, so that I can drink it without bending”

Kamna agreed immediately, with an eye on the front seat, she turned around, facing Rajesh and sat on his lap, immediately feeling his hard tent poking her. Rajesh pulled her tightly and latched on to her breast, kissing and licking the creamy flesh. Even with the powerful AC blasting at full power, the car was heating up, the raw smell of sex permeated inside. While Vinod tried again to pull the bottom only ending up stroking Seema’s pussy, Rajesh put his arm around Kamna’s lush body and squeezed her luscious ass hard, while he gently bit and rolled the long spurting nipple in his mouth.

The girls were no better, their bodies were made for sex, they shot off on the slightest touch making their pussies slicker and their bottoms sodden wet. Suddenly Rajesh hand slipped between them, trying to go towards her pussy making her freeze. Contrary to her fears, he unzipped his shorts and freed his painful erection mumbling “Sorry, it was hurting a bit, now it’s fine”

His short stubby cock slid along the deep groove made by her bikini bottom, using her own juices to move freely. He humped her pussy pushing her bottom deep inside her lips, she shuddered as a small orgasm caught her unawares, the delicious warmth arose from her pussy and spread all over her body. Finally Vinod succeeded in releasing the fabric from Seema’s pussy, her juices drenched the bottom, coating his finger with a thick film. Having no excuse to finger her further, Vinod took his hand, but she said “Wait”

She held his wrist and put his wet finger into her hot mouth, her soft tongue slid around his finger slurping her own juices with relish. Vinod felt like a lightening struck him through the finger, he froze as a big drop of semen spurted from his rock hard cock, making him clench his thighs together. Seema moaned, drowning the soft gasps and groans coming from the back seat as she continued to suck his finger. After cleaning him thoroughly, she said unabashedly “I have to say I taste really good. Do you want a taste?”

Vinod hesitated making her say “Come on, I won't mind, in fact I’d like an unbiased opinion. Why don’t you scoop some more of my juices and taste it?”

It was an offer he couldn’t refuse, ignoring the dry humping at the back seat, he put his finger into Seema’s bottom once again and rubbed the tender lips, coating his finger with a layer of slick juices. He pulled his hand out and tasted the aromatic juice, enjoying the slight saltiness coupled with a tint of sweetness. She asked “Do I taste good or do you want another sample?”

Gathering his courage, he said “I’d like another sample”

She giggled “Go ahead, I won't mind even if you lick my pussy clean”

Suddenly a pungent smell arose from the back seat as Rajesh came all over Kamna’s pussy, mixing his semen with her juices as they ground on one another. Thankfully the powerful AC pushed the odour, preventing Vinod from smelling it. Kamna spat “What did you do?”

Rajesh said apologetically “Sorry, I couldn’t control myself, wait I’ll clean it”

She shook her head “No need”

With trembling legs, she moved off his lap and the still pulsing cock, looking at him in anger while she used some tissues to clean her cum splattered bikini. Hearing a commotion at the back made Vinod remove his hand from Seema’s pussy guiltily. For a long time, the four were silent as they watched the surrounding scenery flash by quickly. They stopped at another small dhaba and had a quick lunch before continuing on the journey with Rajesh and Seema taking turns to drive. It was already evening when they reached a small quaint town filled with churches and Christian insignia. Seema said “The villa is just a short distance from this town”

Beyond the town, the road got smaller and passed through thick woods, Seema said “Rajesh, take over, I want to change my bikini”

Both men were once again sitting in the front as the women changed in the back seat, wanting to look their best when they reached the villa. The car shook as the bikinis fell down in heap, wet wipes were used to clean the sticky juices before a fresh pair of bikinis and cover ups were worn. Ready, Seema gave the signal “Go”

Rajesh guided the car through a large wrought iron gate painted in lovely combination of white and green. Vinod watched everything with excitement, the place from the little of what he could see, looked stunning. The gardens were maintained perfectly, with cosy gazebos, duck ponds and big trees, all shielded from the outside by tall twelve-foot walls. The gravel crunched under the tires as they reached a large mansion built in Portuguese style with whitewashed walls and red tiled roofs. Under the big veranda was a tall young man with bronzed skin wearing just a shorts, waiting stiffly, as soon as Rajesh got the car to stop, the man opened the doors with a light smile “Welcome sirs and madams to the villa”

Seema gushed “Oh Remi, it’s great to see you again”

Remi, the valet, smiled back “Seema Madam, the pleasure is mine”

Vinod was surprised to see even the valet speaking beautiful English at a perfect cadence, feeling a little lacking, he nodded at the man and went to the boot to get the luggage out. But Remi stopped him “Please sir, let us take care of it”

Rajesh clapped the valet on the back “Hey Remi, Vinod, let them do it, they will bring the luggage to our rooms”

Vinod nodded and let the man do his work, his eyes though were on Seema, who was wearing a thin white slip that perfectly revealed the blue bikini underneath, she looked really good. Rajesh and Remi’s attention were on Kamna, who filled a similar bikini fully, her lovely tits were quite exposed though the white translucent slip gave her an air of respectability. The girls went inside the mansion, which was decorated like the old Portuguese houses with retro furniture and art. Inside the lobby was a man in his fifties standing, he was tall and had thick white hair and a perfectly manicured beard. Though he was slim, wearing only a pair of khaki shorts, he projected a powerful and majestic image. His body was fit without an ounce of fat and looked good except for a bunch of white hair on his chest.

His eyes gleamed as he saw the beautiful women, Seema squealed “Leo”

She jumped into his welcoming hands like she was greeting a long lost relative, circling her legs around his waist and kissed him full on his mouth. The man, Leo, grinned widely and put his hands on her pert ass holding her aloft “Seema darling, it’s fantastic to see you once again”

Seema nodded “Yes, thanks for having us, Leo. I really appreciate it. This is my friend Kamna, she really wanted to come here and enjoy your hospitality”

Leo let Seema down, squeezing her ass once before spreading his arms wide for Kamna, who smiled gently and embraced him. Once again, Leo’s hands went straight to the ass, slipping underneath the thin slip to feel those lush globes. He kissed her on the lips and smiled “Magnificent, you are such a beauty, my villa is honoured to host you”

Seema nodded “Yeah, she is a special woman, I knew you’d like her. This is Vinod, Kamna’s husband and of course you know Rajesh”

With two sexy women on either side, Leo shook hands with the two men “Welcome to my humble villa, I hope you will have a good time staying here”

Seema asked “Leo, is the sea facing suite available?”

Leo nodded “Two are already occupied, but I’d kept aside one just for you”

Seema beamed “Thank you Leo, you are the best”

Leo said “You must be tired, why don’t you go to your room, Ernie will take you there”

Another tall dark young man appeared, wearing what seemed like the uniform, a pair of Khaki shorts and led them through the elevator. As they were riding the elevator, Rajesh asked “Are you new? I don’t remember seeing you last time”

Ernie nodded “Yes sir, I joined uncle’s place just six months ago”

Vinod asked “Uncle?”

Rajesh said “Yes, all the men are close relations of Leo, only a few are outsiders”

Ernie smiled “Uncle doesn’t trust outsiders, so only members of the family works in here”
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-05-2019, 01:34 PM