Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
Rajesh watched his wife pass him with a confused expression, especially the fact that she was wearing nothing apart from her kurta, but he didn’t say anything, instead he busied himself taking the bags inside. Kamna tried to take her bags, but Rajesh said “Wait bhabhi, there are too many bags, I will take them to your house”

She tried to refuse “Its ok, I can take them myself”

Just as they were about to start an argument, Seema came in and pulled her kurta up, flashing her aching pussy. She looked drunk on lust, her lovely eyes were hazy and heavy lidded, she pulled her husband “Enough with the bags, I need your cock right now”

She yanked his shorts off and released his hard cock, it was dark and small, barely above four inches in length and marginally thick. She sat on the sofa’s armrest with her thighs wide open and pulled his cock out. Kamna was shocked to see her friend’s wanton behaviour, especially with her still in the same room “Seema, what are you doing? Oh god, I will leave”

Seema giggled “Wait, it won’t take much time, I just need a quick relief, I’ve been dying for a cock all day”

Kamna shook her head “No, I don’t need it”

Seema snarked “You know you won’t get any back at your house, I know you are horny too, the least I can do is to give you a good show. Don’t be a false prude, just watch for a short while”

Kamna got irritated at her friend rubbing her weakness right in her face, but Seema soothed “Please darling, I am so horny right now, I’m sorry to have angered you, but I really need you in here”

Kamna’s face softened at her friend’s plea “What do you want me to do?”

Seema pulled her kurta to show her clean shaven pussy glistening with juices “I need two cocks penetrating me at the same time, I need you to fuck my ass with a strapon”

Rajesh grinned “Yeah, she loves getting DPed the best”

Shaking her head, Kamna said “I don’t know, you can just push a dildo, you don’t need me. I need to go home, Vinod will be waiting for me”

Rajesh said “No, I spoke to bro, he knows you will come home late after shopping, we still have some time to have fun”

Seeing Kamna still hesitating, Seema said “If you are worried about Rajesh, then relax he won’t do anything against your wish”

Kamna blushed “No, it’s not that, I…”

Seema pleaded “Please darling, can’t you see I’m desperate? Wont you help out a friend in need?”

After all the favours Seema had done for her, Kamna couldn’t refuse, though she was uncomfortable with Rajesh’s presence “Fine, you are a fucking bitch”

Seema smiled happily even when facing her friend’s vitriolic swearing “Awesome, thank you darling, husband shall we start?”

Rajesh’s beady eyes glinted “Wait, the sofa is uncomfortable, let’s go to our bedroom, why don’t you girls get ready while I take care of something”

Seema shrugged and pulled Kamna delightedly and skipped to the large bedroom, discarding her clothes on the way. Rajesh rubbed his palms evilly and went to his study, he knocked on the door gently and opened it “Bro”

Vinod looked up from the monitor “Ok, ok, I’ll leave, by the way, has Seema and Kamna come home? I thought I heard their voices”

Rajesh said “Ignore them bro, what I wanted to talk about was something else, I know I said some things earlier, but I’m feeling bad for refusing your request. How can I refuse my bro? I have a deal, if you want to see Seema’s naked pictures then I will show you, in return you need to spend the night here. You can stay inside the room and enjoy them all night without restriction, how about it?”

Vinod was shocked and happy beyond words “Are you serious?”

Rajesh nodded “Yes bro, it’s just a little favour, I will open a few more folders which contains her naked pics, but you need to stay here all night. Deal?”

Nodding vigorously, Vinod exclaimed “Deal, thank you so much Rajesh”

The younger man patted Vinod’s shoulder and unlocked some select folders with a long password “It’s nothing, here these are open, enjoy”

Vinod beamed “Thanks, but wait, what about Kamna and Seema?”

Rajesh grinned “They are busy and will spend the night in a friend’s house, fortunately you can stay here all night, isn’t it?”

Nodding Vinod said “Yes, thankfully the neighbour can manage Arushi during the night, let me call her and tell the news. What about you?”

Rajesh beamed “Bro, you are my closest friend, so there is no harm in telling you, actually the reason I want you to not come out is because I’m going to spend the night with two hookers”

Shocked, Vinod nearly shouted “Prostitutes? How can you betray your wife? Also, aren’t they unsafe?”

Rajesh chuckled “Don’t worry bro, Seema knows and gave me her permission, I was so horny showing her pictures to you. Now that she is not coming home, I need some relief, so I booked some hookers for fun”

Vinod exclaimed in disbelief “Seema knew and still allowed you? Man, you are so lucky to have such a wife”

Rajesh nodded “Bhabhi’s not bad too, I’m sure she won’t restrict you, if you asked”

Vinod agreed “Yeah, she’s a gem, but I can’t ask her, I’m already guilty at doing this, I can’t imagine cheating on her”

Rajesh shrugged “Well, I just told you so that you won’t be alarmed when certain noises get too loud. If you want to sleep, you can do so in the second bedroom”

Vinod hesitated before asking “Can I see them? I’ve always wanted to see how they look like”

Rajesh shook his head “Sorry bro, they are not normal hookers, they are high class prostitutes, they cost a lot and are very private women. If you really want to see how they look like, then you need to pay money and book them for a night”

Vinod sighed “Fine, at least tell me how they look”

Rajesh’s eyes gleamed “They are fucking hot, their bodies are sumptuous, their beauty is like actresses and supermodels, just describing them makes me so horny”

Vinod asked in a small voice “Wow, then they must be expensive”

Rajesh agreed “Yes bro, each costs twenty-five thousand per night”

Vinod felt like he would get a heart attack, even his entire month salary won’t be enough to hire one of them. A strong wave of envy filled him, as the younger man closed the door, ready to fuck two expensive beauties, still he wasn’t too disappointed, after all he had naked pictures of Seema to enjoy all night. Chuckling to himself, Rajesh went to his bedroom, eager for the upcoming fun night, it added extra spice to have Vinod staying the night when Kamna was engaged in sexy frolics just next door.

When Rajesh opened the door, he was shocked into a daze, Seema and Kamna had changed their clothes and wore one of the costumes they had purchased earlier that day. Rajesh’s cock got painfully erect in record time just looking at their divine bodies, Seema wore an open cup bra which was simply a empty triangle around her perky tits, leaving her naked except for an illusion of wearing the bra, the bottom was no better, just a triangular strap of expensive silk that combined into a single noodle thin strap that disappeared between her very naked ass cheeks. Kamna was covered better, still the painted-on leather leggings hugged her juicy legs and hips so tightly that she might as well be naked.

He held back a pleasurable groan when he saw the tight crotch of the leggings splitting her pussy into two and presenting the most erotic cameltoe he had ever seen. Her top was comparatively better; it was a fetish corset that covered the bottom half of her tits pushing them up so tightly that it was a miracle that she could breathe. The corset left her navel and lower midriff bare, the black material contrasting perfectly with her pale gold complexion. Though the corset seemed to conceal her sumptuous breasts, it was just like a shelf holding it from below, if she bent over then they would most likely spill out of the cups.

The time he had spent arguing and convincing with Vinod wasn’t wasted, apart from getting into the tight clothing, the girls had quickly washed themselves and even applied some light makeup, making their already stunning beauty transform into heart breaking angels. Vinod wanted to kneel right there and thank the gods profusely for blessing him with such exquisite women and make him even more fortunate to fuck them.

Seema smiled impishly “Looks like you are already on the verge of cumming”

Rajesh nodded “Yes, it’s a struggle not to cum right now”

She crossed her thighs lightly making her naked juicy pussy lips mash and slide over each other, aided by the oozing honey “Go to the bathroom and wash yourself well”

He ran like a little boy brushing his teeth quickly and washing his privates, concentrating specially on his painfully hard cock. When he came back, Seema had worn stockings and garter belt, while Kamna was sporting a big strapon who upon seeing Rajesh said “Remember, don’t touch me inappropriately, I’m here only for Seema”

His wife nodded “Yes, I know it is unavoidable to touch her sometimes, but if you touch her wontedly, then I will make you sleep on the couch for a year”

Rajesh wanted to agree, but Kamna looked so sexy that he didn’t want to control himself “I’ve already sucked her tits and gotten a blowjob, I also have Vinod’s permission to suck on her anytime. I promise I won’t touch her pussy, but can I at least touch her sexy tits?”

Seema said “Be a good boy and we will see, now don’t waste any more time and lick my pussy”

Kamna didn’t want him mauling her tits, but she too was horny and ached for a man’s touch. She was also surprised to see Seema dominate Rajesh fully, she knew that her friend wore the pants in the relationship, but Rajesh’s behaviour was strange. Still him being under Seema’s control bode well for herself, she didn’t have to worry about him turn his sights on herself. She stepped forward, the faux leather leggings sliding sensually on her skin, cupping her body tightly all over, overwhelming her senses with lust. The inseam of the leggings split her pussy into two and dug deep into her tender folds, the crotch got wet as her pussy released juices from the sensations. Though the leggings covered her fully, she felt completely naked as it fit her like second skin, nothing was concealed from Rajesh’s hungry eyes as he bangd her continuously with desperate looks.

The corset was no better, it was deliciously tight, making her curves look exquisite and exaggerated, the cool air seeped deep into her abundant cleavage, drying the tiny beads of fragrant sweat that formed in the tender valley. Her nipples were diamond hard, nearly punching through the soft velvet lining, even the elbow length satin gloves felt too good as it slid up and down minutely on her equally soft skin. Kamna was no stranger to good quality innerwear, though it cost more, she had always preferred buying branded thongs and other lingerie. But the day’s haul was quite a bit more expensive than she was used to, thanks to the black Trident card, she could afford to buy them. And the moment she wore them, she immediately understood why they were priced so high. She had heard of the expression “sinful pleasure,” it was what she felt wearing the flimsy, soft, tiny pieces of lingerie.

Once she had tried it, she knew she was a goner, there was no way she could go back to wearing the ordinary brands. Just a second wearing them was well worth the money, they made her horny and stay that way all the time. Every move, even the slightest, gave her addictive sensations that tingled each and every nerve point in the body. The lingerie and fetish wear, coupled with Seema’s erotic play and Rajesh’s yearning, made her self-control teeter dangerously on the edge.

While Kamna looked like a sinful femdom mistress, fully covered, elegant and powerful, Seema was the opposite in her brazen lingerie. It was a delightful contrast, one sexy woman was more or less fully covered, while the other was as naked as possible while still wearing clothes. Poor Rajesh’s short stubby cock was red all over, straining not to cum that very moment. Seema stroked her chest with a long exquisite finger painted red, she purred with raw passion “Husband, I wanted to tease you to the edge of your life, but I’m too horny right now, I need your cock in my ass immediately”

Saying so, she turned around and kneeled on the huge bed, showing her glistening pussy and gleaming asshole to the other two. She fingered her dripping pussy lightly and sucked the thick juices in her parted mouth, moaning “Kamna fuck my pussy hard, while Rajesh fucks my ass, I really need a big cock in my pussy right now, but he is too tiny to satisfy me”

Though her words were disparaging, Rajesh bounded on to the bed excitedly, ignoring his wife’s mean, hurtful comment. Seeing the buxom woman hesitate, Seema pulled the gloved hand and made Kamna lay on the soft bed, then she climbed on top of Kamna and inserted the erect silicon cock into her wet pussy “Ahhh, oh yes, fuck me darling”

Kamna was so turned on that she pulled Seema’s mouth to hers and kissed her passionately, while her hips pumped the fake cock into the slobbering pussy. Rajesh wasn’t idle, he moved behind his wife’s pert ass and dipped his cock into her flowing juices. His fingers took some nectar and tasted it first before smearing it into her winking asshole, he used more juice to wet his cock before pushing it into her rosebud, making her scream with ecstasy. Conversations were no longer possible when all parties barely had energy left after experiencing unending pleasure. Moans, cries, groans and grunts filled the cool air-conditioned air, wet sounds of licking, sucking, kissing, wet thrusting and the erotic slapping of naked bodies built up the pleasure for all three to the apex.

Even Kamna was shuddering from the waves of pleasure, on one hand just seeing Seema’s passionate cries of orgasms were enough to give herself little waves of bliss, but it wasn’t the only one, the strapon had a small dildo attached to the backside which plunged into Kamna’s pussy. So every thrust of hers gave both of them equal pleasure, the strapon was basically a double ended dildo. The experienced Seema had been adamant in getting such a model, not being interested in those which only had the one cock in the front. Kamna’s moans were swallowed into Seema’s mouth and her tender, milky mounds were molested hard, spraying thick, sweet milk all over each other.

While his wife and his friends fucked a few rooms next to him, Vinod was jerking his cock furiously. Though he had already cum thrice he was ready for more, it was as if all the cum he had saved for the last year were ready to be spent. Seeing Seema’s party pictures fulfilled all of his expectations, though the pics were taken when she was in college, she looked succulent with highly perched shapely perky tits, tight body and an even tighter ass. Usually mild mannered, he couldn’t help but curse the two young men who were pawing and molesting her naked body. Oh how he wanted to be the one touching her naked body, especially the one touching and sucking her nubile breasts.

Just as Vinod was cumming over yet another of Seema’s colour printout, her real self cried loudly just a few rooms farther as a powerful orgasm wracked her exquisite body. She gasped as waves of pure bliss made her feel lighter than air “Wait, Kamna fuck my ass, Rajesh, my mouth, don’t cum before I say”

The night went on with Seema fucked every which way, finally she was too tired “Wait, I’m so dehydrated after cumming, I need something to drink”

Rajesh nodded “Yeah, I too need a drink, let me mix some”

He went out with his dick swinging freely and mixed enough alcohol for a week, he brought them in and froze in surprise. Kamna lay flat on the bed while Seema sucked those round, heavy breasts full of milk, she said “Sorry Rajesh, I was so thirsty, why wait for water when the sweetest milk is within arm’s reach?”

Rajesh grinned “I don’t mind, in fact you have the best idea, how about me having a drink as well?”

Kamna hesitated, but Seema said “Let him, darling, hasn’t he already sucked you once?”

She sighed “Fine”

Rajesh whooped in happiness and took the other milky white breast out of the corset making her moan. He kissed the tender curves, licking the milk which had already been sprayed earlier, teasing her greatly making her nipples pucker. Seema’s light, skilful feminine touch brought her great pleasure, but Rajesh’s rough, brutish tongue made her body shudder with bliss. A man and a woman pleasuring her at the same time was so satisfying, it was one thing she missed ever since she got married. Rajesh squeezed her soft breast hard making the milk spurt out of it like a fountain, as the milk fell down, he swallowed the thick sweet liquid. He latched on to the turgid flesh, suckling directly, letting the milk squirt into his mouth.

While Kamna was dazed with unrelenting pleasure, Seema ran her hands all over the buxom woman making her climb the peak higher. Seeing Seema stroke Kamna’s pussy over the soft leggings made Rajesh nearly empty his balls all over Kamna’s face. Without him even realising, his hands joined his wife’s and roamed down the milky midriff and fingered the deep navel. Moans filled the air as Kamna felt dizzy, the soft womanly hands teased the most sensitive spots delightfully, while the rough male one showed its strength by squeezing her deeply, it was a deadly combination one she was weak against.

Rajesh couldn’t hold on any further as he moved down and bunched the deep cameltoe together, the silken lips felt even better through the faux leather fabric. He ran his finger into the deep groove and gently squeezed the bulging plump lips, throwing his earlier promise to the winds, he licked the thick lips, feeling the searing heat of her pussy even through the fabric. He kissed and licked her thighs, loving the way the leggings seamlessly stretched over her lush legs. She looked too beautiful in the tight leggings and corset, like a powerful seductive dominatrix, who held the weak men by their balls.

Feeling two different mouths around her pussy, Kamna woke up from the hazy daze and looked in shock as Rajesh paid homage to her lewd cameltoe “You, what are you doing? Didn’t you promise you won’t touch my lower region?”

Rajesh looked like a little boy caught stealing candy “I… I’m sorry… I couldn’t control myself, you are too sensual and sexy”

Seema said “You bastard, you break your promise, you need to be punished right now. Kamna, I know what he hates the most, shall we punish him in the most painful manner?”

Kamna pushed his hands away from her flooding pussy and agreed “Yes, he said he wouldn’t stray. Tell me what we should do”

Seema grinned “Well, you have the strap-on, he hates being ass fucked the most, it makes him feel like a cuck and a sissy”

Kamna was shocked “What? You mean…”

Seema nodded “Yes, make him kneel and fuck him with your strapon”
[KC1]Latest
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-05-2019, 01:32 PM