Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
The driver spread his thighs slightly so that she can sit, unfortunately the cabin was cramped it was a bit difficult. He held her plush hips and moved her to his lap, his cock already rock hard and pointing straight towards the zenith. The feeling of her soft, yet firm ass descending all around his cock was the best, he breathed in her divine scent, a combination of expensive perfume and her unique aroma. Her body was soft all over, warm and the best for groping, his arms rested along her side, grazing gently on the breasts. But the best was her tight ass which his cock enthusiastically tried to penetrate, she moaned “Bhaiya, your phone is poking my ass, please adjust it”

The driver grinned “Sorry madam, let me put it to the side”

He put his hand between them, caressing her smooth long back before sliding down to her pert ass, she moaned again as he clutched them tightly and mumbled “Sorry”

He pushed his rock hard cock down so that she could sit on its length, he said “Done madam, are you comfortable now?”

She purred “Very, let’s go bhaiya”

Kamna watched everything clearly, knowing that her friend was looking for some fun, shaking her head, she ignored them and looked out at the moving scenery. Seema moaned loudly as the auto jerked and puttered along the service road until it finally reached the main road. Her ass bounced nicely on his cock making him hold on to the handlebar tightly to avoid losing control of the vehicle. Seema giggled “This is great, the view is the best, it feels as if I’m the one driving the auto”

The driver agreed with a wide smile that showed no sign of drooping “Madam, should I go through the main circle? It’s the shortest route but should be full of traffic now”

Seema shook her head “No, no, I hate traffic, especially the noxious fumes, you can go in another route, you know the conditions best”

The driver was ecstatic, he can take at least an hour guaranteed to reach her home even in normal traffic, but with the roundabout route it was bound to take longer. By default, an auto was not the most comfortable vehicle, even on the smoothest roads it would jerk and bounce, not to mention the poor roads of the city filled with mountainous speed breakers and potholes. Seema and the driver both gasped as the auto ran over a pothole, his cock rose straighter pushing directly into her ass as she bounced.

Seema complained “Bhaiya, you still haven’t moved your phone, it’s poking me so hard”

The driver mumbled “Sorry madam, that’s not my phone”

She gasped “You mean? Oh my god, I can’t believe your… that thing… is poking me, this is inappropriate”

He looked at her beautiful face, one he couldn’t have ever imagined to see so close, “I can’t help it madam, you are so sexy and your ass is so warm and soft”

In a serious voice, she said “I understand bhaiya, but you must try to control yourself”

He nodded with smile “Ok madam, but please try to think my perspective too, I’m a normal man, how can I control myself when such a sexy woman like you is sitting on my cock”

She thought for a moment before nodding “Fine, it must be hard for you too, I’ll let it go, but go slowly, these bumps in the road are making it worse”

He grinned, going slowly meant that he can enjoy her longer “Don’t worry madam, I’ll drive smoothly”

Perhaps he really did try, but the results weren’t different, just half a kilometre later, Seema bounced hard on his cock and complained again “Bhaiya, you said you’ll go slow”

The driver said “I am trying to, but you can see for yourself that the road is crumbly. Please understand madam, I’m not doing it wantedly, my cock is so hard that it is becoming painful”

She gasped “Oh I’m so sorry, I didn’t realise you were suffering, do you want to stop and take some rest?”

He shook his head “No need madam, but my cock is chafing inside the pants, if only I could take it out, it will feel better”

Seema said “Go ahead, what are you waiting for? I don’t want you to be in pain”

The driver beamed and looked back at Kamna to check on her, but she was leaning back onto the clothing bags, it looked like she was tired and sleeping. Kamna wasn’t, in fact she was really horny and wanted to hike up her saree and finger her wet pussy, but she didn’t want to do so in front of the filthy auto driver. She knew that Seema was just teasing and flirting with the man, she couldn’t understand how a beauty like her could stand such a dirty and ugly man. Since Kamna was asleep, the driver said “Let me stop the auto for a second madam”

She nodded and got down by the semi deserted road, since it was late and the route wasn’t popular there were few vehicles on the well-lit road. The driver’s crotch was tenting alarmingly, his pants couldn’t hold his cock properly and was bulging lewdly. She gasped “Wow, it looks so big, it must be painful trapped inside”

The driver nodded “Yes madam, thank you for allowing me to release my cock out”

With wide eyes she watched as he pulled down his zipper and released his thick meaty cock that looked dark and sticky. He grinned at her wide expression and stroked his cock provocatively, making her blurt “It’s so big”

He asked, still stroking his meat, smearing viscous precum all over his black cock “Have you seen a cock bigger than this madam?”

She shook her head “No, that’s why I was surprised, it must be so painful to keep it inside your pants”

He said “Thank you so much madam, for letting me take it out, as you said it was very uncomfortable”

She said “Ok, let’s go inside, it’s getting late”

He agreed, he sat on the seat and pointed his hard cock upright, she complained playfully “How can I sit on this?”

The driver said “Madam, if you don’t mind, I have an idea, it will be comfortable for both of us”

She said “Sure go ahead”

He smirked “How about I keep my cock between your thighs? This way it won’t be painful and you can sit without me poking”

She thought for a moment before agreeing “Fine, let’s do that, but I am a bit nervous sitting next to that monster”

He chuckled darkly “Don’t worry madam, it won’t hurt you”

As she was about to straddle him he said “Wait, your kurta will get stained by precum”

She smiled “Thank you, I forgot about it, here let me lift it”

He gawked as she pulled the kurta over her ass, revealing the round globes clad in the thinnest of leggings, even in the dim streetlight he could see the full glory of the cheeks separated by only a thin strap of black fabric digging deep into the valley. For a simple working class man, her beauty was overwhelming, his wife was dark and ugly, the prostitutes he had fucked on some occasions were unspeakable. Time seemed to slow down as her ass descended on his lap, the soft silken pussy touched his cock tip gently before his meat slid to the front caressing her pussy from below until it gently lodged between the puffy lips. He groaned in pleasure “Ahhhh”

Alarmed, she asked “What happened? Did it hurt?”

He breathed out “No, it felt too good”

She giggled “Naughty, now that you are no longer painful, let’s go”

The driver was in heaven, his thick cock was willingly trapped between her inner thighs, rubbing along her pussy. The thin leggings felt like he was touching her warm satiny skin directly, none of the sensations were lost. He accelerated towards a speed breaker and sent the auto flying over it with speed, his cock pulled out of her automatically and when the auto descended it pumped in harder. It took a couple of hard jerks before the vehicle normalised, but the two in the driver seat moaned together in pleasure. Even without moving their bodies, the ride felt like the best dry humping experience, Seema gasped “Wow, that felt good”

He agreed “Yes madam, thanks to you this is already the best day of my life, let me hold you, you are sliding off”

He put one arm around her and placed his hand directly on her perky breast, squeezing it gently, she asked “Hey, what are you doing?”

He grinned “I’m holding you in place”

She glared playfully “Then what about me? Where do I hold?”

He smirked “Madam, I have a big handlebar between your thighs, you can use it to hold”

She grasped his hard cock making him nearly lose control and slam the auto into a barricade “This is so sticky”

He said “It’s all thanks to you madam”

She giggled “I thought you already came”

He said “If you keep doing that then I will really cum”

Coyly, she stroked his cock “You mean like this, you don’t want me to do this?”

He gritted his teeth as his balls nearly emptied into her hand “Oh madam, I’m going to cum”

She pouted “What? I just touched and you are already cumming, your wife must be really disappointed in you”

He panted as she stroked his thick meat, leaving wet stains on her pristine white leggings “It’s because of you, you are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen, no wonder I can’t control myself”

She purred “Most beautiful? That feels great to hear, but what about my friend sitting at the back, isn’t she beautiful as well?”

He nodded “You both are stunning, how can a low class man like me restrain myself in front of you two?”

She laughed “For a crude man, you talk well, come on tell me, out of us two who do you want to fuck the most?”

Her hand slipped slickly along his shaft, using his own precum to tease the sensitive spots, he said “I am a greedy man, how can I refuse any one of you?”

Giggling, she snarked “I understand, but if you give me a proper answer I will let you cum. Don’t you want to cum into my high class hand?”

He breathed heavily “Yes madam, I want to cum into your hand, not only that, I want to fuck you hard, wait I won’t be satisfied with just once. I will take you to a private place and fuck you continuously for a week, I will show you how a real man fucks, not like those rich pansies you’d be acquainted with”

She laughed “Rich pansies? Well I’m a high maintenance woman, only those ‘rich pansies’ can afford me. If you can scrounge up enough money, then you can experience those fantasies for real”

He gasped in pure pleasure, squeezing her breasts hard “How much money do you want?”

Chuckling, she purred “How much do you think a costly woman like me would rate? If you can guess the correct amount, then I’ll let you fuck me right here”

Holy shit, just hearing her provocative words made him leak semen which mixed with the pool of precum in her palm “Really?”

She nodded “Yes”

He thought furiously, the prostitutes he had frequented charged around hundred to five hundred, but they were incomparable to the sexy and beautiful Seema, he realised he was out of his depth as he didn’t know how much such high class whores cost. Taking the known amount and multiplying it hundred times, he said “Ten thousand?”

She shook her head, and caressed her body provocatively, using her entire charm on him to render him speechless “Do you think you can fuck a woman like me for ten thousand?”

He panicked “No madam, wait fifteen thousand, am I right?”

She slid a long finger painted red on his forehead, the finger teased him down to his bulbous nose and then to his thick black lips “My husband spends a lakh every month just on the basics, if I need something special then it costs even more. I earn more than a lakh myself, do you think I’m so cheap? I want a man who can give me more than I can earn myself”

She was so beautiful that inspite of himself another spurt of semen leaked out of his balls and formed a milky mess in her palm. She giggled at his depressed expression “Don’t you think you are really lucky to make me sit on your lap and give you a handjob?”

He brightened “Yes madam”

Though he had lost respect for her earlier due to her slutty whorish behaviour, the money she earned and the amount her husband showered on her made him reconsider. He realised that the rich were a different breed, their thoughts and personalities were analogous to the others and it was useless to anticipate how they will react. She smiled “Though you are far beneath me, I still let you enjoy my luscious body because of your lovely cock, it is so thick and virile”

He felt inferior to her, but her backhanded compliment helped him feel better, she did have a better reason that that, it was her love for dark, dirty, sweaty and ugly men, but he didn’t need to know about that. She used her hand to clench the root of his balls tightly, making the roiling cum stop its ascent “You know what, if you can reach my home within fifteen minutes, I will suck your tasty dick and let you cum in my mouth. Deal?”

He nodded vigorously, he would be brain dead to refuse such an offer, leaving his cock in her able hands, he raised the throttle in a frenzy, making the engine roar in the near deserted road. Before anyone realised, they had reached the wide street leading into their locality and with an energetic turn the auto screeched to a stop before her house. She giggled “Wow, you must be dying to thrust your cock into my tender mouth, I never knew autos can go so fast. Well, I will keep my end of the bargain, take the vehicle inside, I don’t want to put up a show for the neighbours, but be silent I also don’t want my husband to know”

Eager beyond belief, the driver gently guided the auto with the engine in near idle, even before it stopped, Seema jumped out nimbly and crouched, resting her knees on the edge of the cabin. The driver groaned loudly as her silken lips descended on his smelly cock, though he had bathed early in the morning, the dusty environment, pollution and heat had made him sweat all day. His poor balls and cock weren’t spared either, if he was honest with himself, it must smell bad and taste scummy. But he was shocked to see her pink tongue snake out and slurp his shaft with relish. Even as the pleasure reached the peak, she cleaned his cock and hairy balls using her sweet mouth and nimble tongue.

For a woman who had only enjoyed the best of life with very little of its seedy underbelly, she seemed to love the taste of a dirty low class cock. Perhaps it was similar to his own fantasies regarding plush, elegant high class women, just as eager was he to taste juicy rich pussies and tear them wide, the high class women too seemed to love dirty thick cocks. The sight of her sexy face, beautified with the best makeup and red lipstick, sucking on his cock was an image he would cherish till death. Even when he lost his vigour and struggled to make his cock hard, the very sight of her face would never fail to make him rock hard.

He blurted in passion “Oh madam… no, you slut, suck on my stinking cock you cheating bitch”

His crude words made her shudder as a small orgasm washed over her, her already sodden thong started to drip with her juices, forming a large wet spot in her pristine leggings. The thick juices ran along her thighs, drenching her leggings further, she took one hand from his heavy balls and rubbed her aching pussy. She throated his thick cock making his knees weak and nearly lose balance, the tender tip of her tongue tickled the sensitive spot under his cockhead. It made his semen rush out of his painful balls in a great flood, scorching the path along the shaft of his cock before blasting the insides of her mouth. She choked slightly but recovered in a trice, she jerked his cock hard and squeezed his balls harder, almost causing him pain.

Not a drop of semen was left inside his body as he slumped exhaustedly, holding the fresh hot semen in her mouth, she spoke, gargling the cum and coating every spot of her mouth with it “Take the bags inside, quickly before my husband comes out”

He gathered some strength and pushed his perfectly clean but still erect cock inside his filthy khakhis and took the bags before running inside. Kamna stretched her arms cutely and yawned “Have we reached already?”

She moved to the side, letting the man take the bags in a whirlwind, as the driver waited for Rajesh to open the door, Seema pulled Kamna into a tight hug and kissed her passionately. Kamna nearly screamed and spat in her friend’s face as a mouthful of hot creamy semen filled her. She wanted to spit the disgusting semen out and thrash her friend, but Seema was too forceful. Before long her struggled waned, slipping her tongue into Seema’s hot mouth and mixed her own saliva with hers and the cum. Though she tried to break the kiss, Seema didn’t let her go until she gulped the filthy semen down her throat. Kamna’s stomach roiled as the disgusting taste of the driver’s cock mixed with the bitter semen filled her mouth.

Knowing that Seema had swallowed the other half of the semen, Kamna broke the kiss, panting to get clean air into her assaulted nose. She tried to spit the scummy feeling, but she had already swallowed everything in her mouth, she glared at her smirking friend “Seema you nasty bitch, what did you do that for?”

Seema giggled and rubbed her sodden pussy on Kamna’s thighs “My darling, weren’t you eager to taste low class cum? I knew you weren’t sleeping, in fact through the mirror I saw you jilling your pussy all through the ride. Don’t fool me, I know you are just a filthy slut like I am, no in fact you are even more cum hungry than me. Did you like it?”

Kamna was angry “Fuck off, I don’t want to talk to you”

Seema kissed the beautiful woman “Come, come, don’t be angry darling, you must let out your inner slut soon otherwise you will go crazy. I know about you, although we have been fucking every day, your body aches for a hard pounding and a creamy meal. I don’t know how long you are going to bottle yourself, one day it will explode and cause devastation all around you”

Kamna’s lovely face became red “I don’t know what you are talking about, shut up, the door’s about to open”

Seema moved behind the wall and hurriedly removed her wet leggings, the thong followed with a loud wet plop. Kamna asked “What are you doing?”

Seema smiled without answering, she threw the leggings to the side casually and walked to the door letting the night air cool her inflamed pussy directly. Rajesh opened the door making the driver respond “Sir, let me bring madam’s bags inside”

Rajesh looked at the auto and nodded “Sure, keep them near the sofa”

The driver did his work fast and left, but before he could get into his auto, Seema thrust something into his hand. He refused at first “Madam, no need for money, what you gave me is more than enough, ah what’s this?”

As he looked at the expensive lace thong marinated completely in Seema’s juices and imbibed her unique womanly taste and flavour, she giggled “This is a gift, I know you aren’t fully satisfied, but you can use this to relieve yourself”

He immediately put the thong close to his nose and inhaled the heady aroma deeply before licking the dripping juices, his cock was once again painfully hard “Thank you madam, if you need my services please don’t hesitate to call me, I will come immediately. Don’t worry about money or time”

Seema patted him with a smile and went to her house, letting the man take a good look at her naked legs and thighs. When the breeze blew gently, he was lucky to see a quick flash of her tight ass, as the flimsy kurta rose up.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-05-2019, 01:31 PM