Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
With the green signal, Seema and Kamna chose the innerwear they liked, soon the salesgirl’s basket got full with flimsy bras, gauzy thongs, babydolls, negligees and more. Seema took less not wanting to burden her friend, but Kamna looked as if she was purchasing clothes for an entire year. The salesgirl looked really happy and encouraged the women to purchase more as she would get more incentives with a bigger purchase.

With a load of clothes, Kamna asked “Can I try this slip?”

The salesgirl nodded “Of course madam, let me take you to the trial room”

The girl showed a bunch of cubicles onto one side “These are our normal trial rooms madam, but since you are purchasing so much you are eligible to try our VIP rooms”

Seema asked “VIP rooms? What are they?”

The girl explained patiently “For certain customers, we have the option of using a bigger much more comfortable room to try out clothes, so they need not be cramped inside those smaller cubicles”

They stopped at a lovely wooden door shining royally, inside the room was a large round couch with the walls fully mirrored. The large room looked posh with carpeted flooring and was much more luxurious and comfortable than the normal changing rooms. Seema exclaimed “Wow, this is fantastic, I’ve never seen something like this”

As they marvelled at the room they suddenly heard giggling and a man’s laughter, Seema went out and gasped making her friend ask “What happened?”

The two women became silent as the door to the next room was open slightly, through the gap they saw a potbellied middle aged man sitting on the couch shirtless and a lovely young salesgirl posing in a very sexy bra and panty set. From the way they behaved, it was sure that it wasn’t the first set and they certainly enjoyed a long time inside the room. Suddenly the scandalous view was shut when the girl who had been helping them closed the door gently “Sorry madam, this is private, shall we go to our own room?”

Seema couldn’t control her curiosity “What is happening inside?”

The girl hesitated but said “Madam, this is confidential, this is another service specially created for our privileged members. For platinum members, who spend more than a lakh per year in our store, we have a special feature. These select members normally buy our products for the women in their families and friends, they are usually ill equipped to choose the latest and trending clothes. They can instead allow a member of the staff of their choosing to model the clothes in the VIP room, so that they can make a reasoned decision on what to buy”

Seema asked “So you girls model these for them?”

The girl nodded “Yes madam, it gives us a lot of incentives and tips, so we love to do this”

Seema was shrewd “I can understand the girl wearing the lingerie, but why was the man half naked?”

The girl hesitated, but Seema prodded her “Madam, some clients love to be more comfortable when watching the show and it isn’t against the rules”

Seema grinned “Looks like there are quite a few naughty things you do in here”

The girl blushed “If we can impress the customer then we will get more tips, the person will also come here again and buy more so it’s a good thing”

Seema put her arm around the slim girl’s shoulder “Come on, you can trust me, aren’t we buying so much from you? Tell me, looking at your beauty I’m sure you’ve done a show yourself, what happens inside?”

The girl said softly “Most of the time it is just posing in bra and thongs, madam, but sometimes the customer will want to see us changing into the clothes in exchange for a large tip”

Seema said “Oh so you get naked in front of them, I’m sure they wont stop with that, especially after seeing you sexy girls. Do you have sex with them?”

The girl shook her head vigorously “No madam, the manager monitors the situation closely, while we can flirt and tease with the customer sex is absolutely forbidden, but many girls clock out after the show and spend private time with the customer outside the store. This is done to preserve the image of the company and avoid unnecessary problems in the future”

Seema grinned “So, have you taken a man for some ‘private’ time?”

She nodded “Yes madam, but please let’s concentrate on your purchases”

Seema teased the girl further “Fine, since we are allowed to see a show, why don’t you model this set for us? I want to see that sexy body underneath”

The girl didn’t hesitate, she took the slip from Seema’s hand and stripped her t-shirt and pants revealing a sexy black bra and thong underneath. Seema had a great time making the girl model the clothes for them while teasing her with slight squeezes and caresses of her nubile body. After trying most of the clothes, the girl asked “Madam, do you want to book private time with me?”

Seema giggled “I would love to spend more time with your sweet body darling and taste that honeyed pussy, but unfortunately we don’t have time. Perhaps I will sample you the next time, now be a good girl and bill these for us”

They went out prim and proper to the billing desk where the smart looking manager greeted them “Welcome madams, did you have a good time in our store? Was the representative helpful?”

Seema nodded “Yes, she was really helpful, unfortunately we are in a rush so we couldn’t enjoy her more”

The manager smiled “You are always welcome to visit us again and enjoy the services further. Now the total bill amount is 76,348, how would you like to complete the transaction? By cash, cheque or card?”

Kamna took the black card and slid it on the marble counter “With this”

The manager’s eyes widened “Oh, this is… more than enough. I hope you aren’t inconvenienced in any manner, if so please tell me, I will take care of it immediately”

Kamna said “No everything’s perfect”

The manager smiled in relief “Please madam, our employee will take care of the bags, I’ll be honoured if you can visit us again. The spring collection will arrive in a few weeks, it has the latest fashion and many unique pieces”

The other man took the bags for them respectfully while the two women left the tense manager. Seema asked “What was that card? Why was that manager so respectful?”

Kamna said “It was a personal gift from the chairman of Trident industries who is the big boss for all these companies. With this I can buy anything from the group’s stores”

Seema looked at her friend incredulously “What? You had such a thing all along and you didn’t say a word, if I had known about this then I would have bought a lot more”

Kamna said “I don’t like to use this normally, but this is a special case”

While the women were happily shopping, Vinod came back to the empty house, since he was bored he went to Rajesh’s to pass the time. Rajesh greeted him warmly and gave him a glass of whiskey “Here bro, let’s enjoy the moment with some whiskey. Though I love my wife, such moments of loneliness are important for any married man, we can be free during these times”

Vinod agreed and sipped the whiskey enjoying the warm, slightly harsh feeling as the amber liquid slid into his throat. Rajesh asked “Weren’t you asking about a suitable gift yesterday? Well since we are alone, let me show some of my wife’s photos”

Rajesh went to his office room, where a large curved monitor dominated the desk, he entered a long complex password and logged into the system. He clicked on a folder named ‘Seema-Misc’ and opened it “These are some of the older photos of Seema taken during her wild college days. We weren’t a couple then, but I too was invited to those parties so I had a lot of chance to capture her frolics”

Excited beyond belief, Vinod sat next to his friend and watched the first image fill the huge screen, he was surprised to see a very young and beautiful Seema wearing a pink top that was more of a bra and a very short skirt with a cigarette in one hand and a glass of alcohol in another. Those long legs were bared to the maximum and he could see her flat midriff and cute navel as she sat cross-legged. More pictures followed, he was shocked to see her kiss some of the men, one photo in particular caught his attention, Seema was sitting on a man’s lap with her legs splayed open showing everyone her pink panties, the man was laughing with both of his hands under her top squeezing her tits. Seema was giggling and her hands were full with cigarette and alcohol, her sexy eyes were drowsy as she was clearly on a high.

Rajesh chuckled at Vinod’s dumbfounded expression “Yeah she was a wild thing in the college, she was incredibly beautiful and extremely popular with the boys. She was the first person everyone invited and the last person to leave a party”

Vinod clicked next and was greeted by her turning her head to kiss the man behind her passionately. His cock was rock hard, he was turned on like never in his life, perving on another man’s wife, especially his friend’s was really kinky, it was even better when it was his friend who freely allowed him to view the photos. Rajesh smirked “Well, I think it is better if you enjoy these in private, why don’t I go out for thirty minutes while you look at these leisurely”

Vinod was touched, but he couldn’t help but ask “Are you sure this is alright? After all this is your wife…”

Rajesh chuckled “Bro, I want you to look at it and enjoy, remember I will come back exactly thirty minutes from now. Oh, if you want to do me a favour, print out the best of these and smear them with your cum, I really want to see them”

Laughing, he left the dumbfounded man alone and closed the door, Vinod checked to see that the door was locked and sat on the chair once again. With trembling hands, he clicked the next one, the man’s hands had pushed the top and revealed a hint of her naked underboobs. Unable to control himself, Vinod unzipped his pants and released his achingly hard cock, using the precum pooled near the tip, he lubricated the cockhead and gently stroked as he watched the increasingly bold images. To his disappointment none of the images had her nude, some were blurred and some were cropped. Still seeing sexy Seema manhandled by the partygoers and seeing her participating eagerly made him near spurt his cum all over the monitor.

Remembering Rajesh’s request, he chose one photo where Seema’s tits were nearly spilling out of the top, two men were mauling her body while one man kissed her, her hands still had a cigarette and alcohol letting the men do anything to her. Clicking on the button ‘Print’ he eagerly waited as the high quality colour printer spew out a glossy image of the photo onto his hands. He rubbed his dripping cock on the magazine like paper, leaving trails of precum on her face and body. Fuck, he had never been so aroused in his entire life, there was no way he could stop himself from cumming. He jerked his cock harder and groaned loudly, letting his dick spurt thick splashes of hot cum onto Seema’s photo. He rubbed his cock on her face, nearly tearing the paper with force smearing the creamy semen all over her body.

He panted and grinned like a maniac, it was a most satisfying orgasm, still there were more photos to enjoy and he still had time for another cum. When Rajesh knocked on the door after half an hour, Vinod was satisfyingly exhausted, he had smeared a few more photos with cum, letting them dry on the table. Still he was a bit disappointed that he couldn’t see her naked, betraying Rajesh’s trust, he had tried to open the other folders, but they were all locked. Just reading the folder names nearly made him cum again, ‘Seema, Jeet and Prem’ ‘Seema in Natasha’s party’ ‘Seema’s BJ’ ‘Our honeymoon part 1’ ‘Our honeymoon part 23’ ‘Our honeymoon part 98 feat hotel waiter’ ‘Skinny dip in hotel pool’ ‘Get together in office part 1’ ‘Get together in office part 202’ ‘Office annual day’ ‘After party-Annual day’ ‘Seema partying with bosses’ and so many more. There was more than ten TBs of photos and videos, unfortunately they were all locked, he was especially curious of a set of newly created folders which said ‘K-first photoshoot’ ‘K with Seema’ ‘K for chat posting’ ‘K for skype’

He wanted to know what those folders contained and who ‘K’ was, but he couldn’t pry into Rajesh’s personal details, it wouldn’t be decent. Rajesh came in and looked at the cum drenched photos of his wife “Wow, you came thrice in half an hour, amazing bro, you are a legend. Anyway thanks for these, I will preserve them”

Vinod shook his head unable to understand the younger man, how can anyone let another man jerk off to his wife and save the evidence carefully. Still it wasn’t his business, he was just grateful for the chance, but he was greedy “Rajesh, do you have any naked pics?”

Rajesh chuckled “Bro, I have lots and lots, you know I’m a photographer and Seema is my primary subject. I want to show you everything, but I think it is better if I do that after the trip, don’t you want to first time to be real?”

Vinod couldn’t let go “Though she is still very beautiful, hasn’t she changed a bit after these years?”

Rajesh laughed “Fine, how about you come her early tomorrow evening, I will show you photos from her college days and then you can give me more photos for me to save”

When Kamna and Seema finished their shopping, they carried so many bags that there wasn’t any space in the auto making Kamna complain “We could have gotten a taxi, how are we going to go back?”

Just the bags from Trident were enough to fill the auto’s seats, there was no way the two women could sit at the back. The auto driver looked disappointed, he knew the women would close the ride and call a taxi. But Seema shocked them both by saying “Why call a taxi? This auto bhaiya has always been considerate and kind, let’s adjust and try to fit in here”

Kamna was confused “How?”

Seema smirked “Easy, one of us can sit at the back and the other can sit in the front”

The driver’s face brightened like he was experiencing heavenly bliss, Kamna knew her friend was planning something, so she said “Front? Fine”

Seema asked the driver coyly “Bhaiya, can you arrange the bags so that my friend can sit?”

With renewed vigor and enthusiasm, the driver pushed the bags to the side and made just enough space for Kamna to sit. The driver sat on his seat and gave some space for Seema to sit next to him, she was wearing her kurta and tight leggings, she patted her back to avoid creasing the kurta and sat next making her body slide on him. The driver gasped in pleasure, the feel of her high class body was indescribable, especially when Seema put her arm around his back and crushed her right breast on his arm. His smile was so wide that it threatened to tear his face into two, but he was in no mood to complain. Ready to go, he leaned over her making her ask “What are you doing?”

He leered, letting the inside of his arm caress her lush thighs “I need to start the auto madam”

He pulled the lever hard, rubbing his back on her chest making her moan, luckily for him the engine didn’t start, he pulled the lever forcefully, using the momentum to crush on her body. The third time worked, the engine puttered loudly and the driver raised the throttle gently. Since the handlebar was wide, to drive the auto the driver’s arms were held wide, his left elbow gently pressed on her perky breast. She moaned as the auto circled the service road from the parking, taking a left, his elbow pressed firmly into her breast making her moan loudly. She complained “This is too uncomfortable”

The driver was alarmed “Ah madam, do you need more space? Let me move further to the side so you can sit easily”

Though the seat was wide, it was difficult for two persons to sit comfortably, the man was afraid she would cancel the plan and decide to go by the taxi. Seema said “There is no way two people can sit here, since I can’t sit at the back, the only option left is to…”

The driver’s heart raced in fear, his heavy thumps could be heard clearly over the noisy engine, his body sweated in panic and his dark face was beaded with fresh sweat, afraid of her decision. Seema said “I think it is better if I sit on your lap, bhaiya do you mind me sitting on your lap?”

What? The driver couldn’t believe his ears, if the world ended right there he wouldn’t notice, his mind whirled back to normalcy, enough to make his stutter “No, madam is always welcome on my lap”

Seema smiled prettily “Great, I’ve always wanted to see how you guys drive so nimbly in traffic, now I can have the best seat to observe”
[KC1]lATEST
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-05-2019, 01:30 PM