Adultery My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA
" OHH AHH thats enough baby " After making me lick her for another 4 to 5 Minutes Prachi pulled me from her cunt.

Prachi's cunt was flowing with her love juices.I had never seen her cunt so much wet and eager to take cock.Naved's big strong circumcised cock had made Prachi so much horny to get fucked.
" Hold my cock you little guy and guide it in your wife's cunt which is so eager to get fucked for the first time by real man " Naved ordered me.I did not have any courage to disobey him.
I hold his cock.I was really amazed to feel his cock.It was so strong big and hard like a rod.It was shining due to Prachi's saliva as she has given him good blow job to make it easy to slide in her wet cunt.
Naved positioned himself between Prachi's spread legs and brought his circumcised cock at the entrance of Prachi's wet cunt.I was holding that monster.I could not cover even half of the length of that monster with my hand holding around it.Though Prachi's cunt was wet and flowing with her juices i was still not sure weather it can take such a huge monster.prachi's cunt had so far taken only nunni which was so much tiny and weak compare to that monster.
Naved now touched the head of his cock to Prachi's cunt.The circumcised head of Naved's cock was almost as thick as my wrist.
" AHH AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH " Prachi moaned with some pain as Naved pushed his monster inside her cunt.
" Ohh my dear please slow your are so big it will take some time for my cunt to get to used to it " Prachi said in a bit painful voice.Naved took the head of his cock out of Prachi's cunt.Now more slowly he again put his monster inside her cunt.
" Ahh AAHHH OHHH yes Naved slowly slowly " Prachi moaned again.
Now Naved started pushing more and more of his cock inside Prachi's cunt with slow strokes.Every time Prachi's moans are getting less painful and with more pleasure.With slow strokes Naved's cock was almost completely inside Prachi's cunt.Naved was really slow initially so that Prachi's cunt get to use to the size of Naved's monster cock.But once he got that now Prachi's cunt is getting more and more comfortable with his cock's big size he started giving long and fast strokes.
" OHHHH AHHHHHH OHHHH sooooooo good my bull your cock is soooo good AHH thats it fuck me fuck me harder Naved " Prachi was moaning with extreme pleasure as Naved started fucking her harder and harder.
" OHH Amit baby Naved's cock is so big and so much harder and stronger than your tiny nunni just look at the powerful strokes his monster is giving me AHH OHHHHHHHHHHHHH so good " Prachi kept on moaning and humiliating me.
Naved was really now fucking Prachi with hard and long strokes which was completely out of my capacity.I had to admit that Prachi really deserved Naved's strong and hard circumcised cock rather than my tiny nunni.I was watching their fucking very closely.
Suddenly i realized that i was started enjoying this royal fucking of my wife on my own marital bed by Naved's big circumcised cock.My tiny lifeless nunni started getting bit harder now and my hand moved on my nunni and started masturbating.
Prachi saw what i was doing.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by enjyxpy - 12-05-2019, 06:43 AM
RE: My Wife, ME And Our Neighbor by GADE_AMRUTA - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-05-2019, 01:15 PM