Adultery My Wife Swetha by seamen1075
My Wife Swetha

We lied down like that for some time with me on top of Swetha even after my dick came down in size. Her whole body was getting crushed under be. I started looking at her face and I could see that she was happy & there was a smile on her face. I moved my palm to her face and I caressed it and Swetha opened her eyes. I slowly moved my face and I placed my lips on her lips, Swetha opened her lips when my lips approached hers and we started kissing. Our tongues started dancing with each other and our saliva getting mixed. With my kissing my dick stated to take life and started to touch her thighs. Swetha feeling my dick on her thighs stopped kissing and said “Rajesh…. I need to go”

“Why? Didn’t you like it? I want to do it one more time leisurely”

“No, it not that I did not like it, but I have to go Renu Bhabhi is still in our house”

Hearing Renu Bhabhi’s name I got depressed “Hasn’t she left? I was already planning to take a day off to be with you…....”

“No, She is still there” Swetha said with some sadness in her face “let me go today…………”

“This is very unfair……you kept me waiting for three days and now you want to leave me again” I said getting up from on top of her.

Swetha immediately pulled me down to her and she kissed me on my lips “Looks like my baby is angry” and she laughed.

Hearing her call me ‘baby’ I smiled but kept my sad face and asked “Will you come tomorrow”

“I cannot promise you but I will definitely try…. Understand that Swetha Bhabhi is there at home. What will she think of me…. today I told her that I’ll go to gym and pay my fees and will work out and come”

“Then tell her same thing again and come tomorrow”

“I’ll try and come” Swetha said. Hearing her say that I felt better and smiled and kissed.

“Did you like what we did today?” I asked her and she felt shy and she bent down her head.

I asked her again same question and she smiled and nodded and said “Yes”, then I asked her teasingly “Tell me what your liked” She continued to look down with shyness and smiled.

When I asked her again to tell me what she liked this time she lifted her hand and touched my dick. “You naughty……..” and I kissed her and I got up from top of her. Swetha got up on the bed and she felt something and she closed her pussy with her palm and I asked her “What happened” and she smiled. I promptly moved her palm and what I saw was her pussy was leaking a mixture of our juices and I pushed her down on the bed again and started kissing her face. Swetha promptly pushed me away and got up from the bed and ran into the attached bathroom. I could see our juices dripping down her legs and few drops fell on the floor and I smiled to myself.

In the meantime, I washed myself in another bathroom and wore my dress. After cleaning herself Swetha came out and wore her clothes and came out of the room. I went to her and again kissed and asked said “Do you have to go?” and she said “Please baby…….understand” and then we came out and I called an Ola and asked him to take her to her house. I was very happy that Swetha had come without my insistence.

That evening Swetha called me and we talked for some time and she promised me that she would come the next day. But next day morning she sent me a message that she got her periods and will not be coming and I felt sad as I was waiting for her so that I could repeat yesterday’s activities which I had planned to do to her.

Three days went by, I was messaging and talking to Swetha regularly and asking her to come to gym but she was not ready to come during her periods and would be coming on Monday. On Sunday evening before sleeping I got a message from Swetha “Sorry……I can’t come to gym” and I promptly called her not bothering about the consequences and she promptly picked up my call as if she was expecting me to call.

“Sorry baby….am very sorry……today evening Muruga left to our village…. I can’t leave Renu Bhabhi alone and come to gym , it would not be nice…….” Earlier Swetha had spoken to me about Renu Bhabhi and Muruga and their relationship. I was surprised initially but within me I thanked them for giving me Swetha.

I was angry and disappointed but I understood her predicament. The whole week I could not talk to Swetha as Renu was sleeping with her. Whenever Swetha was free and Renu was not around she sent me few messages. She could not even send me any pics for me to get excited and play with myself. It was on Saturday after I came back home from gym and while I was taking bath, I heard a message ping. After the bath I saw my phone and there was a message from Swetha…… “Are you free today?......can you come home for lunch?”

I immediately called her up and asked her little angry “What do you mean? Why are you teasing me?”

“Nothing …….. I just thought you might want to come home for lunch today………..”

“What……....what about Renu?........”

“Renu left today morning and went back to village………that is the reason I called and you are angry………..”

“Renu Left?............... I am coming………… I’ll be there……..” and I kept the phone down without finishing my sentence. I wore a T-shirt & short and locked my house and started my bike and started towards her house. All the way I was thinking of Swetha and my dick was fully excided. I stopped in front of the house and rang the doorbell. Swetha opened the door immediately as if she was waiting. I was mesmerized looking at her. She was standing in front of me wearing a light blue colored chiffon saree and a semitransparent deep neck blouse.

I stood there for some time unable to take my eyes off from her. I stared at her without blinking my eyes for some time and went inside. Swetha was smiling looking at my response seeing her. I went inside and Swetha who was holding the door went behind me and closed the door and locked it. She stood there resting her back to the door and looked at me.

As she passed by me I saw her back and noticed that her back was all open as she was wearing a low back blouse. As she turned around and rested her back on the door my right hand automatically raised up and my palm went straight on to her breast inside the saree and started squeezing and I started getting closer and stopped on hearing Swetha say “Someone was angry earlier…………….. now what happened”

“I am still angry………” I said but still continued to squeeze her breast.

“I know how to calm my baby down …” and she came near me and she tried to kiss me. I moved my face away wanting to see what she does.

“Looks like my baby is very angry……….…” and she smiled and placed her palm on top of my hand which I was squeezing her breast with and pressed my hand. She moved her palm down to my shorts and placed it on the tent which had formed. She held my dick over my shorts and pulled me along with her into their bedroom. She made me stand near her bed holding my dick. She gave a tight squeeze on my dick and released it and pushed me down on the bed with other hand. I released my hand from her breast and controlled my fall and sat on the bed.

“Baby is still angry?.....” She asked me bending down and looking in my eyes. As she bent down her beautiful breasts and her deep cleavage came right in front of my eyes with the sagging of her saree.

“Yes…..…still angry…….” I said looking at her with my mouth getting dry looking at her sultry body…. still wanting to see what she plans to do more.

Swetha smiled and stood up and said “Let me see what I can do to get you normal” and she opened the buttons of the blouse and she freed her breasts from the clutches of the padded blouse which she was wearing. She removed it from her body and threw it and stood in front of me. I could see her beautiful firm breasts start to bounce in front of my eyes below the paloo of her semitransparent saree. She slowly bend down on me and placed her soft breasts on my upturned face and pushed them on my face. She held the hem of the t-shirt from below and slowly pulled up. She moved from me and pulled up my shirt and removed it from my body. The feel of her soft breast on my face was heavenly and I was in a bliss.

She sat in front of me on her knees on the floor and bent forward and pushed her breasts on my knees and moved her palms on my legs up touching my dick on the way to my shorts. She placed her fore arms on my dick and slowly started opening the buttons all the way pressing my dick while opening. She opened buttons of my short and slowly bend down on my lap and held my short and started removing my short. I assisted her by lifting my hips. As she pulled my short down my dick sprang out and hit her face and a moan released from her face. She removed my short and threw it away making me naked.

Her actions were very sensual and very erotic and I could see that she was all excited. I was feeling very excited seeing her actions and my dick was standing straight and hard. Swetha was still bent down pressing her breasts on my knees and started to rub her face on my dick. After some time she got up and pushed me on the bed and made me lie down.

Swetha stood at the foot of the bed for some time watching my naked body and my dick which was jumping due to excitement. She smiled and slowly lifted her saree up to her knees and then climbed on the bed. She came over on top of my dick and slowly sat down lifting her saree up. She sat down with my dick resting on her pussy. I could feel on my dick that she was not wearing any panty. Her pussy all leaking and her juices were all flowing on my pussy and my balls were getting all wet.

She smiled looking at me and her eyes were showing her excitement. I moved my palms up pulled her paloo down and caught hold of her breasts and a moan released from her mouth. While I was squeezing her breasts Swetha slowly got up and pushed her hand inside her saree and held my dick. She started rubbing the tip of my dick on her wet pussy lips while I continued my assault on her breasts. I understood that Swetha was very excited when she placed the tip of my dick at the entrance of her pussy and in one go she sat on it taking the full length of my dick into her pussy. “ Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh” Swetha gave a loud moan feeling my dick fully inside her tight pussy. I was in heaven with all the pleasure I was getting from Swetha and her wet pussy.

Once her pussy got adjusted Swetha slowly started moving up and down fucking me from the top taking my dick almost out and then taking it again in fully. I started moving my hips complementing her movements and started fucking her from below. We both were fully excited and our fucking started gaining speed. With each stroke, my dick was touching her inside which was never touched. With all the waiting we both had from the last encounter and the desperation, our excitements reached a peak and we both released at the same time and Swetha fell on me taking my dick fully inside. I could feel her release her juices on my dick while I was releasing my cum inside her pussy.

“Still Angry?...........” Swetha asked me after falling on me while both of us were panting due to the workout we just had. Hearing her ask me I hugged her tight and crushing her breasts on my chest giving my answer and I placed my lips on her and kissed her and suddenly blurted out “No wonder Raghu asked me to take care of you…….…”.

Swetha lifted her head and started looking at me confused at what I said. That’s when I realized what I said and bit my tongue………
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by ad1x - 04-05-2019, 10:54 AM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-05-2019, 01:03 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Monika69 - 29-03-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by raj500265 - 10-07-2022, 01:58 PM