Adultery My Wife Swetha by seamen1075
My Wife Swetha

Watching all this my body got heated up and Involuntarily one hand went to my breasts and started squeezing them and the other went to my pussy. I also wanted a dick in my pussy badly at that time and if its Rajesh’s dick then it would be much better. All the watching and the earlier talk with Rajesh on phone had brought me to a high and I orgasmed standing there.

I got up in the morning with a high. Yesterday’s activities and the sights which I saw was all running in front of my eyes. I was missing something… I wanted something between my legs…… I lifted my nighty and I placed a pillow between my legs and crushed it but it did not give me any solace. I remembered something and picked up my mobile and I saw a good morning message from Rajesh. I replied him with a smile and I scrolled up and came to the pics which we had exchanged. I opened the pic of his dick and I kissed it. I moved my palm down and I started rubbing down below and that’s when I heard the doorbell ring and I promptly got up and went out and opened the door. It was the milkman who had left the milk packets outside. I picked them up and came inside and locked the door.

I picked up my mobile and went into the kitchen. I started browsing while boiling the milk and that’s when I remembered and I promptly went to the guest bed room and peeped inside. Renu Bhabhi was lying naked on her back and Muruga’s face was near her chest. He was sucking on her right breast and playing with her left breast. Renu’s right hand was on Muruga’s head and was playing with his hair. There was a kind of happiness and contentment in her face.

I moved back to the kitchen and made coffee for us. In the meantime, Renu came to the kitchen and we smiled a knowing smile to each other. We came out with our coffee in hand and sat in the hall.

“So….how did you sleep bhabhi… hope it was comfortable….” I asked her and she promptly smiled and said “I could not sleep till 3AM…….and after that I slept well” and winked at me.

“What about Muruga?” I asked her with a sly smile when I saw him come out of the room.

“He was trying to make me sleep whole night”

“ Yeah , I can see, he seems to be very tired……..” and we both laughed.

Next two days time flew off . Me , Renu Bhabhi & Muruga went out and watched a movie. Renu and Muruga’s activities continued in the night and sometimes during the day. Sometimes it was lovie-dovie sometimes it was hardcore. And of course, it had a lot of effect on me.

Rajesh kept sending messages and I continued to tease him sometimes with double meaning words and sometime with pics. On the third day morning, I decided to give a surprise to Rajesh and I wore my gym clothes and without informing him I went to gym early morning at our usual time.

Rajesh
Hi all this is Rajesh,
It was very unexpected, the way the things happened at Raghu’s house. It was dream come true. The way the whole relationship developed and resulted in the most pleasurable sexual act with the lady of my dreams was surprising. The best part is that I now know what feelings Swetha has towards me.

I had to come back came home abruptly from there and the whole thing was playing in front of my eyes. My dick was uncontrollably hard and I sent a pic to Swetha. After a long wait she responded teasing me with her pic. I decided to go to Swetha but was stopped by her call.

The next two days mostly we chatted on whatsapp and occasional short call from Swetha when she felt safe and it was mostly in the night.

As usual that day I went to gym in the morning. I parked my bike and entered the gym. I went and opened the door of the gym floor and what I saw I could not believe my eyes. I am sure my eyes lit up like a thousand-volt bulb seeing Swetha there standing right in front of me. I kept looking at her and with “Hi Rajesh” from Swetha I came back to this world. I told “Hi Swetha” and turned around and walked out of the gym looking behind ensuring that Swetha was following me. I did not want anyone to notice my surprise and it to become a talk in the gym.

I promptly went to the parking and took my bike and came and stopped in front of Swetha. I looked at her and she was blushing. Swetha held my shoulder and sat on the bike, she did not ask any question about where we are going , we both knew what we are doing and what we are going to do. I immediately started and took turn towards my house. I started speeding up and promptly Swetha hugged me from behind and asked me to slow down. I stopped in front of my house and I opened the locks and went inside.

My heart was racing all through from the time I saw Swetha in the gym. Even last night when we chatted she did not utter anything about coming to gym. It was a pleasant surprise. As soon as she entered my house I closed the door and promptly pushed her to the door and started kissing all over her face. Swetha was all smiling seeing my urgency.

“Don’t smile………..you don’t know how much thirsty I was from last three days”

“I know and that is the reason I am hear now” and she kept her arms around me and placed her lips on mine and kissed me.

While we kissed I placed my palms on Swetha’s breasts and gave a hard squeeze.

“Ouch….slowly…” Swetha whispered.

I held the hem of her shirt and lifted it and removed it and Swetha helped me remove mine. I held her sports bra and removed it and her juicy breasts came out. I held both in my palms and started squeezing and took one nipple in my mouth. I started looking at her face while I sucked. Swetha was looking at me lovingly with a smile and her eyes were shining with passion. She placed her palm on my head and played with my hair while I was sucking her breasts.

I was interrupted by Swetha asking “You plan to do everything here?” and I realized and released her breast from my mouth. I looked at Swetha and smiled, I kissed her on her lips and picked her up and took her to my bed room and threw her on my bed.

I immediately climbed on top of her and started kissing her all over her face and body. Swetha was enjoying my kisses &There was no resistance from her side. I lifted her legs and placed them on my shoulders. I took hold of her track pant along with her panty and pulled it up to her knees. I pushed my track pant down and took out my dick. I held my dick in my palm and gave a few strokes and placed the tip on her pussy. Swetha was already very excited and feeling my dick on her pussy entrance she immediately lifted her hips to take it in. Seeing her excitement, I moved my hips forward and half of my dick entered her pussy. As my dick entered, Swetha got all delirious and she gave away a big moan.

I stooped down more on her pushing her legs to her chest and kissed her on her lips. I moved my hips up and then gave a hard push filling her pussy completely with my dick.

“Slowly…….slowly Rajesh……ssssssssssssssss……its paining……” and Swetha held my dick in her pussy tight.

I continued to kiss her and waited for her to relax. As soon as I felt her relaxing her pussy muscles I slowly started to fuck her with slow strokes. After few strokes Swetha stopped me again and said “My pants…..” and I stopped with my dick fully inside, I pulled her pants out from her legs and threw it down. I could see the smile on her face as soon as her legs were free and that she could enjoy freely now. She splayed her legs which allowed full access to her body. Without taking my dick out of her pussy I tried to remove my pants. Seeing me struggle Swetha started laughing and said “ you can take it out…..i’ll not move…..you can put it back after removing your pants”. Hearing her talking naughty I smiled and removed my dick from her pussy and bend down and removed my track pants. I came back again on top of her and I pushed my dick again inside her fully and lied down on top of her.

“How is it now?” I asked her and she smiled and closed her eyes with shyness. I placed my lips on her eyes and gave a kiss and promptly Swetha opened them and smiled. I slowly started moving my hips and started fucking her. After few strokes Swetha also started responding and started to lift her hips up. I increased my pace of fucking and she was complementing me by raising her hips. The sound of the slap of our hips was resounding in the room. With each stroke I was exploring more and more of her pussy. I could feel by the pull of her muscles on my dick that Swetha was getting high and was about to release so I increased my speed of fucking which brought her to her highest pleasure and she orgasmed. Feeling her release, I gave few more strokes and I released inside her.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by ad1x - 04-05-2019, 10:54 AM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-05-2019, 01:03 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Monika69 - 29-03-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by raj500265 - 10-07-2022, 01:58 PM