Adultery My Wife Swetha by seamen1075
After the call we started kissing again and that’s when I remembered about Renu Bhabhi.

“Rajesh……. we need to stop….. Renu Bhabhi is coming to Chennai and she said she will be here soon”

Rajesh’s face changed and it was showing his disappointment. I smiled at him and I gave him a kiss.

“For how many day is she going to stay?”

“She said few days”

“Does she have to come?”

Hearing him say that I started laughing.

“Don’t Laugh…….” Rajesh said and then he understood what he was thinking and then smiled and bend down to kiss me.

I kissed him and when I understood his intentions I stopped him “It’s already late and Renu Bhabhi might have already got down the bus”

Rajesh reluctantly stopped and moved away from me and I already started feeling the emptiness.

We both adjusted our dresses and then just before leaving Rajesh kissed me and he left the house.

I went and took bath and started doing some work and the door bell rang.

I opened the door and Renu Bhabhi was standing at the door.

“Come Renu , How was your journey”

“It was ok, we started early in the night yesterday from the village to reach early in the morning but the bus got late due to breakdown in the middle” Renu said sitting on the couch.

That’s when I noticed Muruga , our house servant coming into our house with bags. I looked at Renu Bhabhi questioningly and she smiled with a naughtiness.

I understood her intentions but just to tease her “Muruga also came with you? ” and I smiled.

“Yeah he has some work in the city so he came with me. He will be going as soon as his work is finished ” Renu Bhabhi answered back smilingly. “hope he can stay here…..” she said naughtily

“Yes of course” I confirmed understanding her intension and told Muruga to keep their bags in the guest bed room. After having lunch, we both talked for some time and took rest. While we were resting I heard a ping on my mobile and I knew who it was. I looked at Renu Bhabhi and saw her sleeping. I picked up my phone and saw the message… It was from Rajesh ‘had a wonderful time in the morning, just can’t forget it’. I sent a smiley in reply. His message brought back the morning encounter and I got wet. My thoughts went to Rajesh and how he might be and what he might have been doing. I looked at Renu and thought if she would not have come then it would have been Rajesh who would have been in the bed room. I started imagining what he would have been doing to me. With those thoughts, I slept off.

In the evening me and Renu Bhabhi went out for shopping where I raised the topic of Muruga and Renu just smiled and said “He is good”. I smiled back. After dinner we three watched TV for some time. Me and Renu sitting on the sofa and Muruga sitting on the floor. After some time I looked at Renu Bhabhi and said that I am feeling sleepy and told her that I have made sleeping arrangements for her in the guest bed room. I went into my bed room and I closed the curtain. Before closing the door I looked at Renu Bhabhi gave a smile which she promptly acknowledged with a smile.

I lied down on the bed and I opened my WhatsApp and I saw Rajesh had sent me something. I promptly downloaded and opened it. It was the pic of his thick long dick and down below it was written….. ‘see my condition….......all your fault…..it’s not fair to leave me like this’

I promptly lowered my paloo and opened top two buttons and took a pic and sent it to him.

Few minutes later I got a message from Rajesh ‘I am coming there now’

I promptly called him and he picked up the phone “Don’t come …. Renu Bhabhi is here”

“Swetha……I can’t stay here… I need to be with you…..you saw my condition…”

“My Sweet darling …… just wait for few days….. Renu Bhabhi is here…even I want you here with me…….understand….”

We talked for some time and exchanged few pics I finally managed to satisfy him on the phone and convinced him not to come. I was still high and I wanted to see what was happening outside. I removed my saree and blouse and wore a nighty without any under garments. I slowly opened the door a little and I peeped after moving the curtain aside. Their act had already started.

The lights were off, Muruga who was sitting on the floor was now sitting on the couch. Renu was sitting on the floor in front of him with her head in his lap. I could see that Muruga’s dick was fully inside Renu’s mouth and Renu’s blouse was open and Muruga’s hands were holding her breasts and squeezing them. I could see his shining dark dick in her mouth as she was bobbing her head in his lap. Muruga’s head was on the headboard and I could see that he was in ecstasy feeling her mouth on his dick.

After Renu sucked his dick for some time I saw Muruga saying something to her and Renu promptly got up and removed her blouse and threw it down. She bent forward and holding her breast in her hand and she took it to Muruga’s mouth for him to suck. I was surprised at the way Renu Bhabhi was being ordered. Muruga was telling her what to do and she was following his instructions. I could see that the boss had become the servant and the servant had become the boss.

Renu fed her breasts to Muruga for some time and then as ordered she stopped. Muruga got up and stood there in the middle of the hall and Renu went in front of him and opened and removed his shirt and released the knot of his lungi. His clothes fell down on the floor. Muruga was all naked without a stich on his body. Renu released her sari and her petticoat and got naked. She held Muruga’s dick in her right hand and both walked into the guest bed room.

I was watching all this from the corner of the curtain. After some time after they went into the guest bedroom I came into the hall and from the corner I peeped into their room. They did not bother to close the door. Maybe because they know that I already knew what was going to happen. The night lamp was switched on and in that light I could see that Renu was sitting on the bed and Muruga was standing in front of her and was feeding his dick to her mouth. Renu was willingly let him fuck her mouth. Muruga was holding both her nipples between his fingers and was pinching them and Renu was moaning but never let his dick slip out of her mouth.

After some time he removed his dick from her mouth and pushed her on the bed and she fell on the bed and shamelessly splayed herself on the bed for him to enter her. Muruga climbed on the bed on top of her and placed his dick on top of her cunt. That is when I saw his thick hard dark dick in it full glory and I immediately remembered Rajesh’s dick which I had taken in my pussy in the morning and my brain started comparing it. Rajesh’s dick was far superior, much thicker and much longer. I was happy thinking about how lucky I am to get a bigger and thicker dick which filled me good.

While I was thinking about the dicks I suddenly remembered and started smiling to myself. Why am I comparing Muruga’s dick with Rajesh. It should have been with Raghu’s but then I realized that Rajesh & Muruga are the outside sweets which we are enjoying.

Muruga placed his dick at the entrance of Renu’s pussy and without any warning he gave a push and in one go his whole dick was fully imbedded in her pussy. Renu gave out a cry as his dick entered her and as he started fucking her and giving her hard strokes

“Murugaaaaaaaa………........aaaaaahhhhhh………….what a nice dick you have ………. I really can’t live without taking your dick in me every day………fuck me …..ram it in me….…….i’ll do whatever you say and I’ll do whatever you want but just fuck me everyday………” Renu started mumbling incoherent words as Muruga was fucking her.

Watching all this my body got heated up and Involuntarily one hand went to my breasts and started squeezing them and the other went to my pussy. I also wanted a dick in my pussy badly at that time and if its Rajesh’s dick then it would be much better. All the watching and the earlier talk with Rajesh on phone had brought me to a high and I orgasmed standing there.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by ad1x - 04-05-2019, 10:54 AM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-05-2019, 01:02 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Monika69 - 29-03-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by raj500265 - 10-07-2022, 01:58 PM