Adultery My Wife Swetha by seamen1075
I could feel Rajesh’s excitement coming down and his dick started coming down in size and slowly came out of my pussy. Rajesh lowered me on the floor and he promptly hugged me. I could feel his softened dick which was coated with our juices resting on my stomach. My breasts which were out of my blouse were getting crushed on Rajesh’s chest. We continued to hug for some time and then Rajesh separated from me.

I lifted my eyes and I saw Rajesh looking at me and I felt shy and immediately rushed to him and hid my face in his chest. Rajesh again hugged me and kissed me on my forehead and I promptly snuggled to his chest. As I was bending my head I saw his dick which had given me pleasure was still outside and his tracks and underwear were near his knees. I moved my palm down and started caressing his dick.

Suddenly I heard the door bell and we both came to our senses. I moved away from Rajesh and bend down and looked at the door and there was the paper boy who was standing on the door. Our front door was fully open and anyone could have come inside. Luckily it was the paper boy.

“Paper bill madam……”

“Ok ok…..just leave the bill on the floor, I will pay you tomorrow…..” I said adjusting my blouse and saree…..

I pulled down my blouse and pushed my breasts inside. I tried to button up the blouse and I realized that both the lower buttons of the blouse were missing. I looked at Rajesh with fake anger. By the time Rajesh had pulled up his underwear and tracks. Seeing me looking at him with fake anger he smiled and moved his palm towards my breasts and held the half covered breast and gave a squeeze. With the squeeze my pussy twitched and a glob of his cum which was inside my pussy came out. I quickly adjusted my saree and pushed his hand down and moved away from him and went into the hall.

By the time I went to the door the paper boy had already left. I picked up the paper and the bill and turned. I saw Rajesh standing at the entrance of the kitchen looking at me. I quickly turned around and closed the door and locked it. Rajesh saw me closing the door and smiled and came near me and hugged me tight.

“Rajesh……….….. I missed you……….”

“I missed you too….. I waited for you to come to gym…..” Rajesh said continuing to hug me tight.

“Rajesh…….aaahhh……. I waited for this from a very long time……..”

“I wanted to make love to you from the first time I saw you…….and at last my dream came true…..” and Rajesh hugged me and started kissing me. It was a dream comes true for me having my teen crush kissing me and crushing me with his body.
“Take me Rajesh…. Take me to heights …. make love to me again ….….. I am yours………”
Hearing me talk Rajesh got very excited and he started kissing me. With all the kissing and caressing my paloo was already displaced. He removed the hooks of my blouse and removed it from my hands and started looking at my firm breasts. I felt shy and I place my arms on my chest hiding my breasts. All the shyness which I had lost earlier had come back seeing Rajesh looking at me. Rajesh smiled looking at me and he removed his t-shirt exposing his well exercised body.

That’s when I got a call on my mobile and we both were startled. Rajesh picked up the phone which was on the table and showed the screen to me .....it was from Raghu. Before he gave the phone he accepted the call and put the phone on speaker. I looked at Rajesh with a question on my face and he smiled looking at me. He bent down and placed his lips on mine and started kissing me.

“Hello…...hello…..Swetha……are you there……..” I could hear Raghu while my lips were sealed by Rajesh. I was in a dilemma ….. I could not talk and at the same time I did not want Rajesh to stop kissing me. I had to stop someone and it was Raghu I chose to stop. I cut the call and continued to savor the kiss with Rajesh. I knew my sweet husband Raghu will call and after few minutes he called again . this time I pushed Rajesh away and I picked up the call.

“Hello ……. Raghu………are you there?......can you hear me now?.......” I faked

“Yes….I can hear you… can you hear me?......”

“ Yes I can hear you well now…. So how is everything on ship?”

“All good here…how is everything there?”

“Everything is good here now , I am managing myself well”

As I was talking Rajesh signaled to me to keep the phone on speaker and I nodded a ‘no’. he promptly took my phone and kept it on speaker again.

“I was worried that you will be bored this time as you have not gone to the village”

“It’s ok now I got adjusted with my household work, gym and other things” I had not told Raghu that I was not going to gym. He would have asked me the reason and I cannot tell the reason.

Rajesh moved and placed his palm on my breast while I was talking and started squeezing slowly. I looked at him and faked anger and tried to remove his hand which he refused and said no with a sign.

“ok, so how is everything else there?...... by the way is Rajesh taking care of you? Is he helping you?

“Yes, he has been of great help. Even today he helped me and took care of my needs”

Rajesh stopped squeezing my breast and looked at me wondering what I was telling my husband and I looked at him and smiled.

“What?.... How did he take care of your needs?” Raghu asked me with a surprise

“I am having trouble going to Gym early in the morning and Rajesh has promised me to pick me up and drop me everyday from home. Hope you are ok with Rajesh taking me to gym everyday”

“Ah…ok….if it is ok for you , I don’t have any issues with it”

“Raghu ….. I need something…..”

“Ask Rajesh…….he will get it for you”

“Raghu it not what Rajesh can get it ………. I need you………its been almost two months ……. Can’t sleep…….....I need you…. Come soon ………” I said naughtily

Hearing me say that Rajesh gave a good squeeze on my breast and a sigh came out of my mouth.

“What happened?”

“I just squeezed my breast and I was feeling good…………. Come soon Raghu….. I can’t bear this”

“Just wait for One and half months more and I’ll be back there to take care. I know how much you want it…. I am sorry that I cannot take care of you properly…... I love You …..Muah……muah……muah…….I love you…….i’ll try to come as soon as possible”

“Ok Raghu….I am waiting for you……come soon”

“Ok …… I love you and see you soon….bye”

“Bye” and Raghu kept the phone down.

Rajesh promptly pushed me to the wall and he started kissing me.

“ I am there here to take care of you………..”

And then Raghu’s phone rang and he picked up the phone and went to a side. It was call from Raghu.

“Hi Raghu, I am good……Yeah , I told her that……….…no, I did not get any opportunity……..ok…..ill see what I can do ………….ill definitely try………”

I enquired Rajesh and he said that Raghu asked him to take care of me.

Few weeks later I got to know that Raghu asked Rajesh to actually take care of my needs by having sex with me.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by ad1x - 04-05-2019, 10:54 AM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-05-2019, 01:01 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Monika69 - 29-03-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by raj500265 - 10-07-2022, 01:58 PM