Adultery My Wife Swetha by seamen1075
Swetha

Hi all this is Swetha,

The sudden onslaught of Rajesh on me in our kitchen gave me a high. The feel when Rajesh was pounding me with his thick long dick was amazing……..truth to be told…….it was much better than when Raghu used to fuck me. The girth of Rajesh’s dick was such that it was stretching my pussy to the limit and I was feeling full. At the same time his length was such that he was going to places where Raghu could not reach. No wonder I came immediately as soon as Rajesh started fucking me. It’s not that Raghu’s 7 inches dick was less but for sure it was lesser than the 9 inches of Rajesh.

In the movie theater when Rajesh made me hold his dick, a fear had started in me that how will this enter my pussy and I was sure that it would tear my pussy apart. I was very scared and for sure if the act would have been different I wouldn’t have allowed him to push his dick into my pussy.

I was impressed with the ease with which Rajesh took over my body in the theater. His hands were all over my breasts squeezing them. I was just short of my orgasm by the time the stupid lights came. During the ride back I was more than happy to hold his dick as my high was continuing and my itch down below was at its peak.

That’s when Rajesh’s words had brought me to reality…….. ‘Raghu is my husband and not Rajesh’. My situation was like cold water poured on a hot surface bringing me down from the high where I was flying dangerously……. What was I doing with another male who is not my husband?…… is this right?......... a huge turmoil which continued all through which was not allowing me to do anything what I was lusting for …….

As I got down Rajesh’s bike my itch down below was going from bad to worse……… I waited at the gate just in case Rajesh would rush to me and take me then and there…….. my last wait at the door was another one…….but Rajesh stood at his bike…….waiting for my call……… which I could not give…….. ‘I am Raghu’s wife’ was doing rounds in my brain ………. I was ready for Rajesh to pounce upon me and bang me and take care of my unbearable itch …….. least the guilt feeling will not be there………. guilt of cheating my trusting husband. I saw Rajesh leave, me standing behind the curtain with my itch not satiated.

I went to my room and undressed completely. I slept on the bed all naked. I started smelling my left hand which was holding Rajesh’s dick almost all through the movie after the interval. The smell was intoxicating………I placed my right hand on my pussy and started licking my left hand fingers. I could taste the salty heavenly taste especially on my thumb which I was using to play with Rajesh’s pre cum. I continued to rub my pussy and lick my fingers one by one…..but to no avail the itch continued…….. Rajesh………why did you leave me……….. this itch is unbearable…… come to me and fuck me……..bang me..……….aaaahhhhh………

I went into the bathroom and sat on the floor below the cold shower and pushed two fingers inside my pussy and started masturbating……….. ‘Rajesh…….come and bang me………. aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh……….. I need your dick……….. I need it now………’ I continued masturbating siting below the shower thinking about Rajesh and what all he has done to me in the theater till I released and I calmed down with my desire coming down……..

As my desire came down I sat below the water ………..crying……… what happened to me………..what am I doing……… ‘Raghu!!!!!!!!.....…..why you have to leave me like this and go………… how will I bear this till you come…….. do something……do something…….. I need relief…….. I need some relief….’

I came into the bedroom all wet and fell on the bed. I lay there on my back spreading my legs wide. The fan in the room was turning and drying me up ………I lay there on my bed with tears flowing through the corner of my eyes……… I don’t know when I slept off.

I got up very late that day ……freshened up and sat with a coffee in my hand on the couch thinking about how the things have happened……… I was upset about myself, how uncontrollable I had become……… I had actually started a harmless tease with Rajesh which has gone bad. What was I thinking…….. I am a married lady……… would any male keep his calm after such a tease………I teased Rajesh without thinking of any consequences till he broke.……… once I realized what I was doing I left him high and dry…….and brought myself in a uncontrollable situation……….. That’s when I decided…..all these started with the gym …… so no more gym…… enough…… let me be what I am……………and I stopped going to gym.

The next two days I was ok and was in control and happy with my decision. I called up Raghu and talked to him and I was getting back to normal. Third day Rajesh called up, the moment I heard his voice there was a twitch in my pussy. I started losing my control. I mumbled something to him and when he said ‘Sorry’ something broke in me and before I reacted I cut the call to compose myself. I knew if I would have continued the conversation my situation would have gone bad as my resolve was breaking. It took me some time to compose myself but I could do it better this time.

I stopped going to gym totally and was involving myself with other household activities for the rest of the week. It was Sunday morning and I had got up early and took a head bath and just wrapped around some old saree as I had no intension of going out and I opened the door. Seeing Rajesh at the door kneeling down was a surprise. I was under control all along and I was answering or not answering Rajesh as I wanted……I was happy. But my control did not stay long……….. Rajesh whisked me up and took me to such heights that my control was broken and we ended up having sex. The whole act of sex between us was just ten minutes but it was so pleasurable for both of us that I stayed in the same position hugging Rajesh with his dick inside me for long.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by ad1x - 04-05-2019, 10:54 AM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-05-2019, 12:59 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Monika69 - 29-03-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by raj500265 - 10-07-2022, 01:58 PM