Adultery My Wife Swetha by seamen1075
Swetha did not turn up to Gym for few more days and I started losing hopes to make up. I was even worried that my friendship with Raghu would also be in jeopardy. It was not the sex which I wanted with Swetha was killing me but her silence was. It was my fault…. although a part of it was of Raghu who was keen on me getting into bed with his wife. The seed planted by Raghu that I would be able to fuck someone else’s wife with the consent of her husband was the core problem. Anyways I was on the verge of losing a good friend Raghu. If I would have told Raghu what was happening earlier he would have salvaged the situation. But now it is like I was cheating him even though he trusted me with his wife.
…………………My mind was all reeling with all stupid thoughts and stupid emotions……some too casual and some too extreme. I had even got a dream of Raghu coming behind me with a knife to kill me……. and I got up I in the middle of the dream……. I was feeling stupid……..then and there I decided …….. That day being Sunday I don’t have office I have enough time with me. I’ll go to Raghu’s house to Swetha and talk it out with her and at least try to maintain friendship with her and later tell Raghu what happened. I was happy with my thinking and I slept for the remaining of the night peacefully.

That day morning I got up early, freshened up and I wore my tracks and a t-shirt. A thought crossed in my mind that I should dress up good but I rebuked that thought and said to myself I am going to their house to just to talk and nothing but talk and bring the things under control.

It was around 8 AM by the time I went to Raghu’s house and parked my bike. I saw the milk packet was still outside their door. I thought Swetha was still sleeping and I was getting second thoughts of coming back later but decided to finish the matter once and for all and I bend down to pick up the milk packet before ringing the bell and just then the door opened and I looked up …………

Swetha was standing there surprised not anticipating my coming. She was wearing a light color cotton saree and a green blouse. She had worn her saree a little low with her navel visible. Her paloo was just covering her breasts and it was turned around her shoulder and tucked at her waist in the front. Her complete waist was visible except the places where her paloo was covering. Her nice and firm breasts were caged in her blouse beautifully. Her neck was wet with few drops of water and her green blouse was wet in some locations. It looked like she had just taken a bath and a thin towel was tied to her wet hair as a bun. A gold chain which was having her mangalsutra was around her neck. Her face was radiating her beauty, her shivering lips and her eyes showing her happiness seeing me which she was trying to hide. Swetha was standing there ………..beautiful beyond anyone’s imagination. I was thinking why this lady needs any makeup or any enhancements……..she in herself was like an angel with such a perfect figure and perfect face………………God’s one of the most beautiful creation.

“Rajesh……” I heard Swetha saying and I came back to this world.

“Hi Swetha……..?”

“What are you doing here so early in the morning?”

“ I just wanted to see you……” I just blurted and corrected myself “I got up early so I thought of meeting you”

“Come in…..” and Swetha turned around and started going inside.

Swetha’s back was equally beautiful with her hour glass figure apparent. Seeing Swetha’s back and her waist my sleeping brother woke up with a jolt in my tracks. I went in looking at her swinging ass as she walked.

“Why did you not come to gym last week?” I asked her directly

“just like that….”

“But why?...………”

“hmm……. you want coffee……I make good coffee ?” Swetha asked me ignoring my previous question and she walked into the kitchen taking the milk packet in her hand.

I followed her into the kitchen to ask her again and saw her turned on the other side pouring the milk in the milk boiler. I went near her and asked her again….. “tell me why….” And she did not respond. I placed my palm on her waist to turn her around and the things started happening automatically ….……….

The feel of my palm on her waist suddenly jolted her and she turned around suddenly and faltered and I immediately held her from her waist with my left arm. Swetha was lying bending back in my arms with my face close to her. Instinctively I bend down and I placed my lips on her lips and kissed her. Swetha realized what’s happening and stood up pushing me.

“Rajesh…………no……” she said looking at me and then turned around trying to hide her feelings.
I could see her deep breaths with the heaving of her chest on her back & her waist was folding with each of her breath. She was shuffling her legs indicating the rise of desire in her body. I slowly moved towards and hugged her from behind pushing my hips on her back and I placed my lips on her shoulder and started kissing……

“Rajesh………….nooooo……..aaaahhhhhh”

I moved my hand to her waist and I gave a squeeze, immediately Swetha turned her head to say no to it to stop me but I placed my lips on her lips and started kissing on her lips. I could see her resolve slowly dying as I felt her lips open and I pushed my tongue inside her mouth. I placed my palm on her waist and then moved it over her breast below her paloo….. from below into her blouse. Swetha gasped and opened her mouth letting my tongue inside her mouth. As I pushed my palm inside her blouse from below I came in contact with her naked breast directly. Swetha was not wearing a bra. I pushed my hand in and the bottom most button of her blouse broke giving me access to her firm breast. Swetha’s desire started igniting and she started kissing me back and Swetha started trembling in my hands. I pushed my palm again inside and cupped her naked breast completely and Swetha gasped for air again and her chest heaved and the second button broke and went flying.

I started squeezing her breast and continued kissing her all over her back. Swetha in the meantime stopped responding and she turned around and pushed me away. I looked at her eyes which were flush with desire but something was stopping her but my desire for her had taken over my resolve and I moved towards her pushing her to the wall. I placed my lips again on her lips again and started kissing again. Swetha was pushing me away with both her hands. I pushed my palm again into her blouse and clutched her naked breast again and I continued kissing her. Swetha slowly started responding and her hands moved towards my back and started hugging me tight clasping her palms as I continued my assault on her lips and her breast.

Swetha started kissing me willingly opening her mouth and started kissing me hungrily …….…….her passion which she was having in the movie theater was back. Swetha moved her hands and held my face and continued kissing me. I moved my palm down and I placed it between her legs and started rubbing it over her saree. Swetha was responding with her kissing with increased hunger and all her resistance all gone. I quickly released her pleats of her saree from her waist and I encountered another obstruction……….……her petticoat.

I started struggling to find the knot and started moving my palm around her hips. Swetha understood my plight and moved her palm down and promptly pulled the knot of her petticoat and moved her hips while we continued to kiss each other. Her half undone saree and petticoat fell down on the floor from her hips. Swetha moved her palm to my dick and held it over my tracks and started squeezing it.

I moved my palm and placed it between her legs and to my surprise she was not wearing any panty. Swetha went into a delirium as soon as my palm touched her clean shaven pussy. I could feel her pussy pulsate and it was dripping wet with her juices on my palm. I released her breast and I moved my right hand down, pushed my track & my underwear down taking out my thick hard dick. I lifted her right leg up and I placed my dick on her pussy lips and started rubbing on it. Swetha stopped kissing and lifted her head and started taking deep breaths as I continue to rub. I placed my dick at the entrance of her pussy and gave a jerk and almost half of my dick entered into her already dripping pussy. Swetha gasped as soon as my dick entered her…….. “Slowly…….aaahhaaa…. slowly Rajesh………”

Swetha gasped at the entry of my dick and hugged me tight. I lifted up Swetha holding her buttocks and once again gave a push and embedded myself completely in her sweet pussy. Swetha hugged me tight pulling my head on her breasts. I supported her back to the wall and I placed my mouth on her breast I took hold of her breast over her blouse. Swetha moved her hand and she lifted her blouse up over her breasts and I promptly took her breast in my mouth and started sucking it.

I slowly started moving my hips and started fucking her keeping her pressed on the wall while I gave the strokes. As soon as I started fucking I could sense the excitement as I started feeling her pussy grip my dick and suddenly I felt her pussy release her juices. Her juices started coming down flowing past my dick with each stroke of mine and onto my balls and dripping down my legs. I couldn’t control myself and I pushed my dick in and released my cum in her pussy “……….. Swetha………. I love you……..”. I gave a final stroke and released remaining cum in her pussy and I hugged her while crushing her breasts with my face……….
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by ad1x - 04-05-2019, 10:54 AM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-05-2019, 12:59 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Monika69 - 29-03-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by raj500265 - 10-07-2022, 01:58 PM