Adultery My Wife Swetha by seamen1075
As the people started moving we got up and started moving along with them. I remembered something and told that Swetha that I forgot something and went back to the seat where we sat. I found what I was looking and I picked it up and came back to her who was waiting for me.

Swetha asked me “What did you forget?”

I showed her the half water bottle “Water bottle……..” and I smiled.

Swetha looked at the bottle and said “It’s just half a bottle of water……”

“It’s my lucky charm……” and I smiled and Swetha felt shy and bend down her head and smiled. I moved my hand and clasped her fingers with mine. Swetha continued walking with a smile on her face. I was very confident now with what happened earlier. I placed my hand around her shoulder and pulled Swetha closer while we walked.

“Did you like the movie……...” I whispered in her ear

“Yes….”

“Which part?......Before the interval or after the interval?” I asked her smiling……

“Before….” Swetha said naughtily

I was surprised with her answer….. “why not after the interval?”

Swetha looked at me and said naughtily “I could not watch the second part of the movie after the interval”

Instantly my brother got hard hearing the answer and I pulled her closer. I did not want to make any display in the group of people with whom we were walking…. else I would have kissed Swetha immediately then and there. We went to the parking and I took out my bike. Swetha sat behind me hugging with her hands around my waist. I could feel her breasts crushing on my back. I was very happy the way the things have moved with such a beautiful and gorgeous lady like Swetha.

As it was late in the night and not many people would be on the roads I released my left hand from the handle bar and I moved Swetha’s palm on my hard dick and watched her in the mirror. Swetha was smiling and she promptly held my dick over the cargos. As she was not doing anything else I moved my hand again and I indicated to her by pressing her palm over my dick. Swetha understood and she slowly started to squeeze my dick. I could see desire in Swetha’s eyes as her squeezing had increased and also that she was pushing herself forward and hugging me tight crushing her breasts on my back. I could understand that Swetha also wanted from me exactly what I wanted from her.

I continued riding the bike in the same condition for some time enjoying the ministrations of her hand on my dick and the crushing of her breasts that’s when I remembered the message from Raghu and I asked her casually

“Whose message was it during the interval?”

Hearing me what I asked Swetha stopped squeezing my dick and crushing her breasts……….that’s when I understood the blunder I made……….Shit……….. I started cursing myself as soon as I felt Swetha move her hand from my dick to my waist and moved back with her breasts barely touching my back.

“Raghu……”

“Ok………” ….. other than that I could not say anything else……. I tried shifting back but Swetha moved again to maintain a distance. I said “Sorry……” but there was not response from her. I slowed down my bike to make up with her but she continued to keep some distance from me.

We turned into the lane of their house and I slowed down and stopped in front of their house. Swetha promptly got down from the bike and said “Thanks for the movie….” and she moved to the gate. I got down from my bike in anticipation and looked at her leaving. Swetha opened their gate and went inside and looked at me and closed the gate. I continued to stand there till the time she opened the door of her house and went inside. After entering her house Swetha stood there at the door for some time looking at me and then closed the door.

I stood there for some more time cursing myself that such a good time was spoiled by my loose tongue and my over enthusiasm. I started my bike and I started moving and turned around to look at their house and I could see her shadow at the window.

I went to my house all the way cursing myself at my stupidity. I tried to sleep and the sleep eluded me for quite a long time and I don’t remember when I slept off.

I got up when my alarm went off and realized that it is the time for my workout. I quickly got ready and left for the gym anticipating Swetha to be there. I started looking around and she was nowhere to be seen. I thought maybe she did not come to gym as it was very late the previous day and consoled myself. My whole day went off uneventfully. I did not have a heart to call Swetha…..and even if I call I did not have any words to say to her…..

The next day again Swetha did not come to the gym and it happened even the next day……I could not control as it has been three days already and I called up Swetha

“Hi Swetha…. how are you”

“Am good Rajesh……”

“you did not come to gym from last three days?”

“Yeah…….I was not feeling well…..”

“what happened?”

“Nothing…… am fine now……don’t worry…”

“Are you coming for gym tomorrow?..…”

“I’ll see………. maybe ………..”

I did not have anything else to say as I stood holding the call and then I said

“Sorry…….” I heard a deep breath from the other side and the line got disconnected.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by ad1x - 04-05-2019, 10:54 AM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-05-2019, 12:58 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Monika69 - 29-03-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by raj500265 - 10-07-2022, 01:58 PM