Adultery My Wife Swetha by seamen1075
As soon as the lights came I promptly picked up the popcorn tub and placed it on my lap covering my hard on. Swetha looked at me doing that and smiled. I looked at her and said “Don’t smile…..it’s all because of you…..”

“What did I do?...........” Swetha said naughtily

“Who asked you to hold him……….now he is not listening to me….”

“Who asked you to keep the water bottle there?”

“I kept the bottle there for the same reason I am keeping the popcorn tub now”

“Now I can understand………..but why at that time time?......”

“What do you think men will be facing when sitting beside such a sexy lady” and I smiled…….

“who?......” Swetha said naughtily….

“Who else…………” I looked at her and smiled. Swetha felt shy and bent her head. She looked at my face and then looked at the popcorn tub and then smiled looking at my face.

After few minutes my brother calmed down a little so I got up and kept the tub on the tray beside and looked at Swetha’s face and she was smiling. I faked anger while looking at her and then smiled.

“You want anything?”

“Water…….” Swetha promptly said and realized and then laughed. I looked at her and said “I’ll give you………let the movie start” I started going out and turned around and said “I’ll just go out and come………. you???”

“No……. I am good”

I went and relieved myself and then adjusted my cargo and then came back in. When I came back and sat, Swetha was picking up her mobile phone and she opened the screen bending down. There was indication of a message from “Hubby”. As I was sitting close to her I could see her mobile screen. I understood that the message was from Raghu. Swetha opened the message…..

“Tried calling you few times…….. are you ok?”

“Yeah……I am fine………I slept early and kept the phone on silent so I did not hear the ring ….. sorry……. It’s very late here will call you tomorrow” and Swetha sent the message and kept the mobile back in her bag

I understood from her message that Swetha did not tell Raghu about our movie plan and I felt relieved that I also did not tell him…. Else it would have been a problem. In fact I have not told him anything else except the first sprain incident…. Not even that I am dropping Swetha in my bike. Raghu used to ask me if there is any development and I have been giving him a negative answer. I could also understand from his messages that Swetha also did not tell him about our bike rides or any other incident. My brother started getting excited with the fact that Swetha is hiding about us from Raghu…….. I got little brave and felt I can take some more liberties with Swetha and wanted to see till what level I can go with Swetha.…. that’s when the lights dimmed and the movie started.

I saw Swetha sitting with her back resting, I slowly moved closer to Swetha and I lifted my right hand and placed it behind her head and rested it on her shoulder. Swetha bent her head and smiled to herself and did not say anything and I got a little more confidence now. After sometime I moved a little more closer to Swetha and she adjusted herself. Now we were sitting very close with almost half of Swetha’s back was resting on my chest. Her intoxicating perfume which was wearing was making me hard. I was for sure not interested in watching the movie and I could see from Swetha’s face that she was looking at the screen but her interest seems to have changed unlike before the interval. My dick was very hard with the things happening between us and with my thoughts.

I brought Swetha’s left palm and I placed it on my thigh and left it and she did not move it. Her fingers started moving showing some anxiety and her breadth was getting deep. I understood that Swetha was getting excited and I wanted to take advantage of it. I moved my right hand down rubbing her back and I placed it on her midriff below her saree on her right side. Immediately Swetha moved and placed her palm on my hand and stopped it. It became very clear that Swetha was not watching the movie and was concentrating on my moves on her body. I slowly started moving my right hand up on her naked midriff almost near her breast which Swetha started resisting it with her hand. I waited there for some time moving my fingers around and when I felt her resistance on my hand reduce I moved my hand suddenly cupping her breast. Swetha took a deep breath and placed her palm on my hand. I could see that Swetha was not against my moves but there was some nervousness. I could feel her left hand close fisted on my right leg

I left my palm like that for some time. After seeing no resistance coming from Swetha I slowly started squeezing her breast. With each squeeze her right hand was slowly releasing its grip on my hand. I continued squeezing her breasts for some time till I felt that she was enjoying. I bend down and slowly whispered in her ear…….. “Want some water?”

Swetha turned her head and looked in my eyes. I could see a lot of desire in her eyes. I picked her left hand up and I placed it on my hard dick over my cargos. Swetha immediately closed her fist holding my dick in her hand. I continued to squeeze her breast and I could feel the same on my dick. Her right hand which was stopping me earlier was already down on her lap and I was freely squeezing her breast without any resistance. I placed my lips on her neck and started kissing there. Swetha’s eyes were closed and I can see that she started enjoying what I was doing to her.

After some time I stopped squeezing her breast and moved my right hand from her breast. I held her left hand and made her release my dick. Swetha opened her eyes and turned and looked at me. Though she did not say anything I could see it in her eyes which were asking me why I stopped not knowing my intension. I smiled at her and I opened the zip of my cargoes and I took out my dick and lifted her hand and I placed it again on my dick. As soon as she felt my dick directly there was a gasp. Unlike earlier she did not hold my dick but continued to keep her hand on it. I moved my right hand again on her right shoulder boldly this time and started moving it below her paloo towards her cleavage. Swetha understood my intensions and promptly her right hand came back to resist the movement of my hand. Her left hand left my dick and went up to her cleavage to assist her right hand.

With my left hand I brought back Swetha’s hand to my dick again and I kept holding her hand in place. Swetha’s breathing was getting heavier anticipating my move and her breasts were heaving. Without disappointing her I pushed my right hand into her blouse and into her bra and held her naked breast. Swetha immediately squeezed my dick with her left hand. Her right hand could not do much other than holding my wrist. Swetha’s heart beat had increased which I could feel it on my palm. I could feel her deep breathing on the back of my hand. With each of her deep breath my hand which was between her bra and her breast was getting squeezed. I left my hand like that and let her breathing do my job of squeezing. Swetha’s left hand remained on my dick gripping it tight.

After some time I could feel Swetha was feeling uneasy and was moving her right hand behind below the blouse. I understood what she wanted and I removed my hand from inside her blouse. Promptly Swetha straightened her shoulders to make some access on her back and moved her right hand inside. I assisted her with my right hand and we both released the hooks of her bra.

As soon as she removed her hand I place my right hand back on her shoulder and I moved it into her blouse on her breast. This time there was no resistance from her. With her bra hooks released I had good access to her breasts and I started squeezing them and started playing with them. Swetha closed her eye again and rested her back on my chest and was enjoying my squeezing. I started kissing and licking her neck all over exciting her more. In the meantime her left hand also started playing with my dick. Her thumb started moving over the tip of my dick where my precum was and was spreading it all over the head of my dick. I could see from Swetha’s face that she was in bliss now and nothing in this world matters.

Unfortunately everything has an end and for us the ending of the movie brought us back and we promptly adjusted just before the lights came up.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by ad1x - 04-05-2019, 10:54 AM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 13-05-2019, 12:58 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Monika69 - 29-03-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by raj500265 - 10-07-2022, 01:58 PM