Blindfolded (collected)
I am fucking myself with the little dildo you gave me for my birthday so we could play with it."
I watched intently as I moved closer to her pulling my pants down with my boxers revealing my hard cock. Her stocking covered knees pushed together and her heeled toes pointed to each other as her right hand continued to pump her vibrator inside her. Her other hand held the string on the back of the thong to the side on her left ass cheek. I began to stroke my cock slowly as I peeped on my wife bent over before me.
Her voice trembled as she continued, "God it feels so good. I can't wait for you to fill me with your hard cock."
Her legs trembled as her juices began to run down her legs and she stroked faster. She moaned and then spoke into the phone again.

Oh god baby, I am so wet. I am going to cum in a second. I want you to hear orgasm. I wish you were inside me."

As I saw her quiver, I grabbed the vibrator from her hand and shoved my cock deep inside her. She yelped and asked excitedly and with just an ounce of doubt.

"Is that you?"

I did not respond and just started pounding my wife from behind and held both her arms together in front of me as she started to orgasm. I felt her pussy tighten around my cock and watched more juices flow down her legs. I kept my cock deep inside her as she pulsed around me.
She then started bumping her ass into me and begged, "Keep fucking me. Please. I want to make you cum like you made me."

let her bounce back and forth on my cock as I started pumping inside her again. I slid my hands up her arms and over her shoulders. I grabbed the front of her blouse and yanked the buttons loose releasing her firm tits. I looked up and to the right to see our reflections in our blank TV screen. I smirked as I saw her beautiful breasts bouncing back and forth. I pulled her open blouse down her arms and used it to tie her wrists together.

I grabbed her hips and pumped my dick in and out running my arms up and pulling her to a back arch holding her breasts in my hands squeezing them together. As I kept pulsing inside her, I started to feel myself cum. I had gotten so excited that I just released inside her womb filling it with my cum. She tightened up and screamed as she felt me inside her.
"Oh my god. I feel you filling my pussy with your sperm. Fuck me. Fuck me so deep. I'm going to cum too."

With that, I felt her knees buckle and shove her ass up and pull my cock deeper inside her. She had the hardest orgasm I have ever felt and collapsed on the couch with me still inside her. I looked down at her bare back and lacy panties pushing against my cock. I ran my hands down her now bent legs and pointed heels curled around my torso and felt her knee-highs against the tips of my fingers. I looked at the mirror once more to gaze at my wife's beautiful ass sticking up in the air and the curves of her breasts against the couch. She licked her lips and turned her head towards me as she pulled off the blindfold.

"That was amazing darling, Thank you."
I winked at her and pulled my cock out of her watching my white hot cum ooze down her pussy lips and onto the floor. I slapped her on the ass lightly and moved around to kiss her.

then said happily to her, "That was amazing for me too. Let's go to bed and do that again."
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Blindfolded (collected) - by nandoghosh - 23-12-2021, 06:09 PM
RE: Blindfolded (collected) - by nandoghosh - 23-12-2021, 06:12 PM
RE: Blindfolded (collected) - by nandoghosh - 23-12-2021, 06:14 PM
RE: Blindfolded (collected) - by Blue Bull - 23-12-2021, 07:16 PM