Blindfolded (collected)
heard her fumbling around a bit and asked her if she was ok.
She didn't respond for a second and then said, "Sorry honey, I had to find my heels and put the phone down for a second."
I laughed and said I totally understand and she asked, "Are you home yet?"
I responded, "No honey, I am hard as a rock and wish I were, but I won't be home for another 10 minutes or so."
I heard her sigh and then asked a little desperate and pouty, "What am I supposed to do until then?"
I had a moment of clarity and responded as my cock throbbed in my pants, "I want you to go get your blindfold and dildo and go bend over the couch and fuck yourself until I get home."

She was quiet for a moment turned on by my authoritative tone and then went over to the bedside table and got her little silver vibrator I bought her as a play toy for us to use on her. She leaned over the bed and grabbed her blindfold she used to sleep on occasions from under her pillow and headed out to the living room. I listened to her heels clicking along the wood floor into the living room. She whispered that she was in the living room now. I smiled and told her to unlock the front door and open it a little bit.

She asked a little confused, "Why?"

I licked my lips and responded, "So I can sneak into the house and slide my cock into you without you knowing it."
I paused and then continued, "I want you to open the door and go over to the couch, bend over and put on the blindfold and tell me when you have done so."

I heard the door unlock and then a slight squeak of the door as it opened. I could hear crickets making noise in the background and a car in the distance.

She sighed and sounding a little worried, "Are you sure? What if someone sees me through the door?"

The couch arm that was perfect for her to lean over would have her facing away from the front door and her ass would be seen easily from our front yard if anyone ventured by.

I chuckled and calmly said back to her, "Then you might just have some stranger's cock sliding into you before I get home."
She purred with the delight at my suggestion of danger and I heard the heels clicking against the wood floor again. She sighed a little heavier and I hear a click on the phone.
then heard a hard breath and her voice in a whisper, "I just put the phone on speaker phone and am going to put on the blindfold."

I turned onto our street just then and slowed as I rolled to a stop as I reached the front of our house. I bit my lip as I looked inside and saw my wife's ass bent over the couch wearing the white knee-high socks, black heels, black skirt covering nothing and a little thong sticking out of her heart-shaped ass. I unzipped my pants as I watched her pull her thong to the side and lick her fingers.

She spoke again in the phone as I watched, "I am rubbing my fingers and am going to slide them in my pussy to get wet."
She moaned softly as I watched from a distance as her fingers rubbed her soft folds and poked a finger into her pussy. I slid my hand down my pants as she pulled her hand back and picked up her dildo.
I heard her start to pant as I saw her slip the vibrator deep into her moist folds. I asked her what was going on innocently.

She started to pant as she stroked the vibrator in and out of her and said, "Wouldn't you like to know?"

I muted the phone and opened the door of my car. I quietly closed the door of the car and walked towards the front door watching the vibrator slide in and out of her perfect pussy.

I finally took the phone off mute and responded, "Yes. In detail. I am not going to say a word to you when I get in the house or while I fuck you."
She giggled as she continued to masturbate with the vibrator. I slowly moved towards the house quietly taking off my shoes as I got near the front door. I stood at the entrance as I saw her blindfolded and bent over the couch.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Blindfolded (collected) - by nandoghosh - 23-12-2021, 06:09 PM
RE: Blindfolded (collected) - by nandoghosh - 23-12-2021, 06:12 PM
RE: Blindfolded (collected) - by nandoghosh - 23-12-2021, 06:14 PM
RE: Blindfolded (collected) - by Blue Bull - 23-12-2021, 07:16 PM