Blindfolded (collected)
My wife and I have been married a few years now and we like to spice things up a bit once in a while. I travel a lot and was on my way home when she called and asked where I was.
"I'm almost home, darling, just getting off the highway."
She giggled and said she was horny and missed me all week. My wife is a gorgeous 5'1" redhead just over 100lbs and turned 24 recently. She has fabulous perky 36D tits that have grown in recently. She was a C cup when I met her. I am 6'2" and try to hit the gym with her as much as possible though I don't always do the best job of it. I want keep up with her as she is still smoking hot with her toned legs, arms, and tight little ass. She keeps her pussy shaved because it looks better in the slim dresses she wears when we go out to dinner.

I am often gone for weeks at a time for work so I am always excited to see her when she is not able to travel with me. The best part is that she is a frisky little minx and always wants a good fuck when I see her. Tonight was no different.

"I have an idea" she said in her sultry voice.

I grinned and asked what the idea was. She said she wanted me to tell what kind of outfit I wanted her to put on for me when I got home. I told her to put on a white buttoned up blouse, a short black skirt that showed off her ass, her lacy black thong, white knee-high stockings, and a black pair of 5" closed-toe heels. She giggled and said she would put it on now. I started to feel my cock stir in my pants as I heard this and told her to stay on the phone while she got dressed. She then slowly went over the details as she put her sexy little outfit on.
"I'm in the bedroom and am pulling out the panties now."

I found those stockings you like.

"Let me find those heels. "

"What was that blouse you wanted?"

"Oh yeah, the white one."

"You wanted the really short skirt that you can see my ass in right?"

I responded with a yes as my cock got harder listening to my little wife go over the details of the outfit she would put on and fuck me in. I told her to continue.

"I am sliding on the little black thong with the heart in the back. I can't wait for you to pull them off me."
" I am sitting down and rolling on the knee-high socks. Last time I wore these, I was pretending to be your little school girl

laughed and nodding remembering bending her over my knee in her school girl outfit and fingering her tight little pussy. I asked for her to go on as I rubbed my cock a little through my slacks still doing my best to watch the road. The most challenging part of the drive was going the speed limit as I just wanted to get home and fuck her deeply all over our house. She went on.

"I just slid on the silky white blouse you bought me and am going to button it up. I can't wait for you to slide that hard cock inside me tonight. You have no idea how much I missed you."

I responded, "Me too."

She continued, "I am slowly sliding the skirt up my legs and now over my ass around my waist."
"Now where did I put those heels?"
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Blindfolded (collected) - by nandoghosh - 23-12-2021, 06:09 PM
RE: Blindfolded (collected) - by nandoghosh - 23-12-2021, 06:12 PM
RE: Blindfolded (collected) - by nandoghosh - 23-12-2021, 06:14 PM
RE: Blindfolded (collected) - by Blue Bull - 23-12-2021, 07:16 PM