Incest SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 )
part-9

The next day I went to college as usual. But something changed in the behavior of Narmada. She spoke to me very well and we discussed about a lot of things. I also noticed that her boobs are looking a bit big now and more pointed outwards. I guess it’s the magic of Victoria secret bras. She never used to start a conversation before. But today she herself started it and asked me for lunch. 

At lunch I invited her to my home for dinner and she immediately accepted. I was surprised she didn’t hesitate. 

Later during the lab I deliberately touched her hands and hip. She didn’t mind it and seemed to enjoy it. But I remembered my mom’s advice to take it slow and didn’t make any further moves. Before leaving college I reminded Narmada about dinner and left.

By the time I reached my home my mom was ready and hurried me to fresh up. After I changed my cloths and came to the hall I noticed what my mom was wearing. She wore a blue satin saree with a black back less blouse. I couldn’t believe my eyes. My mom was so hot, I could feel the heat across the hall. She even wore the saree below her navel and I could clearly see her curved milky flat hip and her deep navel and her perfume was so tempting too. She wore gold bangles and a gold necklace. To finish it off she wore blue high heels. 

She was sitting in the sofa with one leg on another and I could see her sexy smooth legs and I could see the side view of her boobs and lip. I immediately rushed back to the toilet, got my already hard cock out and started to masturbate and cummed in 5mins. I came back and sat on sofa beside my mom. Her perfume was so strong that I felt like in heaven when I am close to her.

Me: mom! You look particularly hot today!

Padma: thanks son! I just wanted to wear something special as sheela is coming. We are meeting after a long time. I bet sheela would wear something hotter than this.

Me: well we will see about that but I am sure she can’t surpass you in beauty.

Padma: again flirting! Why don’t you flirt with your girlfriend?

Me: ya mom, I invited Narmada for dinner. She said yes.

Padma: good, I will cook for her too then. I am happy that you two are getting closer. But be careful and don’t do anything stupid. Always consult me for advice ok?

Me: of course mom. I won’t do anything without tell you.

Padma: good, now let’s go to the airport. I don’t want to be there after she lands.

--

We took the car and left to airport. We arrived 15min before the arrival of flight. As we entered the airport I noticed at every man laid their eyes on my mom’s backless blouse and her hip. My mom didn’t even mind to cover her hip and was exposing it. She was feasting on the attention she was getting. We went to terminal no.2 and waited for the plane to arrive. There was big crowd at the terminal so we stood aside and waited. 

While we were waiting I noticed two young men standing behind my mom. I noticed that they were watching my mom’s back and talking about her saying her sexy her back looked and how hot she would look in a bikini or nude in a bed. One fellow said he would keep her for the rest of his life if she accepted. Their comments grew louder as my mom stood silent. I was getting angry. One person said that he would like to have my mom as his personal club dancer. I thought they got out of line and was going to hit them but my mom caught my hand said in my ear to calm down.

I controlled my emotions. My mom took her cellphone and made a call. Those two people were still making fun of my mom. They were talking how my mom would look in jeans, skirts, minis etc. and how they would take her to their farmhouse and spend their holidays with her.

After a few minutes a group of security officer arrived and my mom pointed towards those two people. The security officer took them away by hitting them. Then I realized that my mom called her security officer friend.

Padma: perverts. Don’t know how to behave with women. I don’t know why men always see women as some toys for sex and not as humans. I hate when men make comments on women. Its good but they too have limits. Those two crossed their limits. That’s why I called sunanda. Son don’t ever make harsh and abusive comments on women ok?

Me: yes mom, I am not like that.

Padma: I know you are not.

My mom said by holding my arm. I suddenly felt great when my mom did that. I went and bought my mom an ice-cream to cool her down. 

Me: here you go mom, cools you down.

Padma: thank you son.

My mom finished the ice-cream and we were waiting for the flight. There was a 15 minut delay in the flight. The flight finally arrived and I saw sheela aunty coming towards us. I can’t believe show much sheela aunty changed since the last time I saw her. Her boobs became big and her ass too grew in size. She turned in to a wild hot women. I can say from her stated that she has been fucked a lot. She wore a top and a jeans and a coat over the top. But she still retained her cute face and a sexy smile. She looked like a high class call girl. 

Sheela aunty came towards mom and hugged her. Later she came towards me and hugged me. I could feel her huge melons pressing against my chest.

Padma: you became plump sheelu. 

My mom said spanking sheela aunt’s ass.

Sheela: you know how I was spending my time. This is the side effect of it. But you have a great shape padhu, look at that hip. I want to make love with you now!

Sheela aunty said by grabbing my mom’s hip and they both started to laugh loudly. Now aunty turned towards me and said
Sheela: look at you! So beautiful and manly! If I saw you in my college days I would surely marry you.
Saying this sheela aunty kissed my cheek and as usual I got an imprint of her lips on my cheek due to lipstick. Aunty said sorry and rubbed it off with her hand key. 

Me: you too look great aunty. Now come on lets go.
I picked up her luggage and drove home. My mom and sheela aunty were talking about their college days, their husbands and reminding old memories. After reaching home I bought her luggage inside and she went to fresh up. We all settled in the hall and started talking.

Padma: I still remember dear how you saved me from rakesh, I can never repay you that debt. 
My mom said holding sheela aunt’s hands.

Sheela: don’t mention it padhu. I was happy that you were out of that shit. So sagar knows about it?

Padma: yup, I told him everything we did in college. I also told him that you had three boyfriends during college.

Sheela: did you! You idiot. Did she tell you sagar that she had two boyfriends all who tried to bang her?

Me: yes aunt, mom told me everything. How you helped her in any situation, how you became best buddies. 

Sheela: so you shared everything about you with your son ah? This is the advantage of having a son. You can share everything with him. When you have a daughter there are things you can’t tell her like I had three boyfriends and stuff. I am jealous of you Padma. I always wanted a son.

Padma: well I can’t help it sheela. God gave me a son and you a daughter. We should accept the fate. So how’s sruthi doing?

Sheela: fine! I think she has a boyfriend and she is hiding it from me. You know no one can hide anything from me.

Padma: it’s the age sheela. That’s what we did when we were at that age remember. Sagar too is in a relation.
Sheela: really and you told your mom about it. Great! What’s her name, how does she look?

Me: actually my mom was the one who encouraged me to get a girlfriend. Her name is Narmada. She is coming for dinner tonight. You can meet her then.

Sheela: really you encouraged your son to have a girlfriend. Now that’s a 21st century mom. Give me a high five.
Mom gave a high five.

Sheela: you see, I can’t do it with my daughter. I can’t tell her to get a boyfriend and feel happy when she tells me she has a boyfriend. These little things make mom and son relation great dear. I really miss them.

Padma: well we have to be happy with what we have sheelu. You will feel sadder if I tell you what we did the other night.
Sheela: what did you do you crazy fish?

Padma: well sagar and I went for a drive during midnight, we played in the beach, got wet. Later we went to a restaurant and drove for some more time. Later I did what I wanted to do for a long time.

Sheela: what did you do, don’t build the tension dear!

Padma: I acted like a whore and sagar came and paid me money and we drove away. Two more people to came and offered me money but I didn’t accept. Finally sagar came and shoved 1000rs in my top and we left. The other prostitutes were so jealous of me sheela. You should have looked at their face!

Sheela: you dirty birdy. We both dreamt of crazy shit like that. So you are finally doing it in your 40s ah? Very nice and sexy.

Me: I was very afraid aunty!

Sheela: don’t worry sagar, your mom has a lot of luck. Shit never happens to her or any one close to her.

Padma: ok, now let’s go to the kitchen sheelu, I have to make dinner. You help me. Sagar why don’t you do your homework or something.

Sheela: yup, let’s go padhu.

Mom and sheela aunty left to kitchen and I went in to my room. I wanted to hear what they were talking so I secretly got out of the house and slowly went towards the window of the kitchen do hear what they were speaking. The window was open for ventilation so I could clearly hear what they were speaking.

Padma: so how the baby sheelu.

Sheela: healthy padhu. Doctor gave me a lot of medicines since I am in my 40s. He also told me to take lot of fruits and nuts and no non-veg till delivery. 

Padma: I was really concerned for your health sheelu. You know what late pregnancy does to your health.

Sheela: it’s not a big deal now dear. It’s quite common in cities. The doctor said there will be no side effects on my health. Also this what Dinesh want and I told you how hot it is to carry a pregnancy due to your adultery. 

Padma: did you tell your husband about this?

Sheela: I did last week. I thought he would suspect that I was having an affair but instead he was happy and excited to have a baby at that age. He took me to the best doctor possible, assigned a special maid to me and started to take much more care on me. You know he even calls me every day whether I had my lunch on time or not. I am loving it padhu. When I told him that I felt like seeing my parents he immediately booked a charter plane for me. I never thought he loved me so much.

Padma: wow all that love came out when you dot pregnant? And how did your daughter react?

Sheela: she was excited too. She wanted to come see me but she had exams so didn’t come. My mom and dad too were excited but feared for my health. Dinesh got the most excitement. It his third child. He has two kids with his wife.

Padma: really? Does he truly love you?

Sheela: he does padhu. He calls me thrice a day to check whether I had my food and sends me flowers every day. I completely love him. It’s like I am back in college.

Padma: I am happy for you dear. So what’s Dinesh’s background?

Sheela: well he is from Hyderabad and now settled in Bangalore. He works as a lead software programmer in TCS Bangalore. His wife too works in the same company. He has two kids and a third one is in my womb.

Padma: so a software engineer ah? Does he have time for you?

Sheela: all he has is time dear. He is the leader and he makes the people below him do the work. So he has a lot of free time. On the other hand his wife has a lot of work. That’s how we meet.

Padma: how old is he?

Sheela: 28

Padma: wow, lot of stamina them?

Sheela: yes dear. One hour on bed, can you imagine one fucking hour? I almost get 3 to 4 orgasms by then. My hubby 10 min max. After that out!

Padma: my hubby too 10 min if I am lucky!
Saying this they both laughed loudly by clapping their hands. 

Padma: you became so fat dear.

Sheela: well Dinesh likes me to be a bit plump dear. That why I gained some weight. My hubby to likes this. Dinesh’s wife it like a stick. No fat anywhere, not even boobs. Her front is like a national highway! 

They both laughed again out of control.

Padma: but those boobs! Aren’t they a bit big?

Sheela: ya Dinesh like to suck and squeeze my boobs dear. He even boob fucks me. That’s why they grew bigger, also the pregnancy causes you boobs to grow in size na. They are full of milk now.

Padma: and you ass to grew big? Don’t tell me you were doing anal sex!

Sheela: of course not. I ate too much to gain weight and you know where all the fat in women’s body go first, to the ass. That’s why the growth in size. You know Dinesh begged me for anal but I said no. I am too afraid for that. 

Padma: yup, anal is too dangerous. Don’t even think about it.

Sheela: you know, I was thinking about all the stuff you did with sagar and I feel like asking you a thing. Don’t mind 
padhu ok?

Padma: you can ask me anything sheela.

Sheela: you are not attracted towards sagar are you? I mean he is a good looking boy and is very young but he is still your son and it’s kind of a sin in our culture… padhu

Padma: oh stop sheelu, do I look like I want incest with my son. I was just having fun with him. I didn’t even think about it. You got it totally wrong. He is my loving son not my boyfriend ok!

Sheela: thank god. I was feeling tensed whether you were considering sagar for you lover. I am now relieved knowing that you are not.

Padma: how did you think of such a thing dear? Why would a mom do that?

Sheela: well I saw a lot of them on the internet. That’s why I asked you. Don’t mind ah.

Padma: you know I won’t mind. Now tell me what food you want for night.

I was wondering what kind of things women could tell to each other. Men could never talk anything like that even with their best friends. Women are very expressive. Also my mind is clear now that my mom is not considering incest. Sheela aunty now started talking about my mom’s desire for a boyfriend.

Sheela: so how are things progressing with your boyfriend post?

Padma: well I got couple of phone numbers. But I didn’t call anyone. I thought of taking it slow and careful.

Sheela: good! Remember what I told you. Only married young men. Don’t even consider other fellows especially students.

Padma: ok mam, as you command.

Sheela: come on padhu, I am serious.

Padma: ya I know. I will definitely follow your advice.

Sheela: now that’s my girl.

Padma: I want to tell you something dear. Don’t let Dinesh dominate you sheelu. We should be the dominating one.

Sheela: I am trying padhu but I am addicted to him. I can’t be without him now. I am afraid that if I say anything against his will, he would leave me. But he is not a guy who takes advantage of your situation. He is a gentleman. 

Padma: well fine then, but just be in your limits and always remember that you have a family ok?

Sheela: sure dear, definitely. 

Now they started discussing about the dishes and dresses etc. so I left to my room and saw the time. It almost 7:30pm. I had to pick up Narmada from her home so I went to kitchen to tell mom about this.

--
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 ) - by usaiha2 - 13-05-2019, 10:45 AM