Incest SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 )
While I was waiting for my mom and Narmada to finish shopping I called to seenu.

Seenu: hi man. Did you forget me or what? No call for 5 days.

Me: nothing like that yar, just busy that’s all.

Seenu: so did you tell your mom about me?

Me: not yet yar. I am thinking of how to say to her. I am waiting for right time.

Seenu: how long will you take man? I am dreaming about your mom every day. I even lost interest on my wife. All day I think of your mom’s long tender legs, her tight ass, her boobs and how to suck them. I masturbate every day imagining me fucking her cunt and Cumming on her boobs. Please tell her about me fast yar. I can’t wait any more. The sooner you give me your mom’s pussy, the faster I make her pregnant and give you a baby sister or brother.

Me: ok baba. I will tell her as fast as I can. I promise. So did you meet any one else during this time.

Seenu: ya, yesterday my friend introduced me to a 50 year old lady. Her husband died recently and her children left her. She has some land and a small house and she needs money. So she entered in to prostitution. She demanded 200 per hour or 1000 for whole night. 

Me: well that’s cheap.

Seenu: yes that’s why I accepted and gave her 1000. 

Me: so how was she?

Seenu: not so bad. Every part of her body was loose. Even her pussy. Even my big cock felt her pussy was loose. But somehow I fucked her all night. I got the value for money.

Me: so she was able to take you on for whole night?

Seenu: no, she asked me to stop after first round but I didn’t care. I paid her 1000 and I didn’t want to waste any minute. So I continued to fuck her all night without rest. By morning that old lady was completely exhausted. She wasn’t even able to stand and walk or barely talk. I bought her some juice and before leaving made her suck my cock and left. She told me not to come to her again. I completely destroyed her dude. Her legs were now bent in some angle completely. She won’t be able to go to work for next one week. The sad thing was she made me wear a condom and I accepted because she was a prostitute.

Me: ya safety is first. I think she regretted sleeping with you?

Seenu: yes surely. That’s what I do to women dude. I destroy their pussy with my cock, and so will I do to your mother. Are you ok with that?

Me: yes seenu, ok I got to go bye, will call you later.
I wanted to cut the call because seenu seemed to be like a psycho and a sex addict. I was thinking whether I made a mistake of talking with him about my mom. Any way I didn’t want to take any decision. 

--

My mom called and said that they were waiting for me in the parking. So I left towards parking.

I saw my mom and Narmada from far. As I was a bit far from them and a focus light was behind my mom and Narmada I could clearly see their legs through their dress and it was dam sexy. Both of them had sexy legs and stunning curves on them. After talking to seenu my mind shifted its focus on to sex and my dick started to rise. I can see how careful my mom was about her shape and how sexy Narmada’s ass was. I never noticed her ass before but now, in that light is so sexy. I immediately wanted to undress her and fuck her on my cars bonnet. But like always I controlled my feeling and met them.

Me: so let’s go them. Did you buy everything you need?

Padma: yes and we need to drop Narmada at her house, it’s already 9:30pm and those auto drivers can’t be trusted. 

Narmada: its fine aunty, do take the trouble of dropping me, I will go somehow.

Padma: no problem dear, we will drop you. The city becomes a bad place for young women like you during night. Now come on get in the car, let’s go.

I could see that Narmada bought Victoria secret bras and panties. They are the same brand as my mom. I already see my mom caring for Narmada and I was happy.

We left the mall and after 30 min drive reached Narmada’s house. She invited us inside, but mom said she would come some other day and we left.

Me: so mom, how is she? Good?

Padma: very good son. She seems like a good girl from a good family. I like the way she behaves with elders. She is beautiful too. So what do you think, you want to continue your relation with her?

Me: I think so mom. I like her, maybe I will propose her someday?

Padma: wow! My little boy is so naughty! You want to know her sizes then? I know them.

Me: stop embarrassing me mom. Please!

Padma: ok, so you don’t want to know then?

Me: ok tell me.

Padma: I know you have a feeling for her. Why didn’t you ask me before, acting as if you didn’t care? I already told you I know what you boys think.

Me: ok sorry mom. I was just eager to know that’s all and I am not just looking for sex alone. You should know that.

Padma: good! Well her bra size is 32 and panties is 36 and her waist could be 34. Nice measurements actually for a 20 year old girl. Also I paid for her bra and panties today.

Me: what? Why?

Padma: simply, I like her and she is my son’s girlfriend. So what’s wrong in paying her bill?

Me: you are so adorable mom. I love you. You will be the best mother-in-law ever.

Padma: thank you son dear. Why don’t you invite her over to our place?

Me: I will someday.

Padma: do it tomorrow. Sheela can also see her. It will be fun.

Me: will do mom. 

Padma: now stop near that medical store, I want to buy something.

Me: what’s wrong, are you ill?

Padma: no! I am not. 

Me: then why?

Padma: just stop the car near the shop dear.

Me: but why mom what you want, I will go and get it.

Padma: I can’t tell you its embarrassing ok.

Me: what’s embarrassing about buying tablets from medical shop?

Padma: ok! Now listen I have my period dates from tomorrow, so I need some pads. That’s why I didn’t want to tell you that. It’s so embarrassing and you couldn’t understand it. You are a big tube light.

Me: sorry mom I won’t do it again.

Padma: it’s alright. Since you know what I want, now go and get me a packet of Stayfree pads.

Me: ok, anything more?

Padma: nothing right now! Just the pads please.

--

We reached home and went to sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night after a bad dream. I had a dream where seenu became my mom’s new hubby. My mom left my dad and married seenu and went to stay in his small house along with his first wife and my mom already had a son and is pregnant now. That dream bought shivers in by back. I can’t ever imagine what would happen if I let seenu in to our lives or for that matter anyone. I knew my mom was trying to find a new boyfriend and I was very afraid how it would affect our lives. I relaxed my mind and thought peacefully but couldn’t arrive at any decision. 

I got excited by the fact that mom has her periods from tomorrow. I don’t know why but it excited me. I masturbated imagining my mom’s periods and went to sleep.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 ) - by usaiha2 - 13-05-2019, 10:22 AM