Incest SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 )
part-8

We left to a nice restaurant near the beach. We took a table and ordered some fish. I could see every male eye in the restaurant pointed towards my mom. I was very proud to be with her. We chatting usually and my mom started talking about sheela aunty.

Padma: sheela and I were best buddies since college days. All the boys in the college used to run behind us just to talk with us. But we never really cared any one. Sheela had three boy friends in the college and you know she had sex with all three of them!

Me: my god really?

Padma: she is a more modern women. But a good women. She has a lot of sympathy towards the poor and donated money to whoever in need. She even paid my semester fee once. Her father was a rich man but a good one too. I really liked her family. They treated me just like their daughter. We should visit them once.

Me: yes someday surely, I too want to see Vijayawada. 

Padma: after college sheela married her cousin and settled in Bangalore. Her daughter is of the same age as you. 

Me: really, I never saw her, where does she study?

Padma: some college in Delhi. Why are you interested in her? 

Me: just asking mom!

Padma: ya I know. I have to buy some dress for sheela to present her when she comes over. After dinner let’s go to shopping.

Me: yes ok.
We finished the dinner and went for shopping. While we were selecting some sarees for sheela aunty something caught my mom’s eye. 

Padma: sagar, sagar! Do you see that man there in pink shirt? 

Me: yes why? Do you know him?

Padma: yes its sudeep from my college.

Me: what, that man who took you to araku and tried to bang you while he was drunk.

Padma: yup, it’s that son of a bitch. I want to kill him. I want to do something stupid now son, any ideas?

Me: mom, let’s not make a scene her ok. It happened 20 years ago. Forget it and let’s go come on.

Padma: you know he didn’t even apologize to me. He just left and I want my apology now. I will go and get it.

Me: come on mom. He must have come with his family. Don’t embarrass him before them.

Padma: you don’t know what he did to me son. That night he tore my blouse and scratched my hip. I went to Vijayawada with a torn blouse and a broken heart. It took me 2 months to recover and he didn’t even apologize me. I will have my revenge. Now will you come with me or not because I am going to kick his ass anyway.

Me: ok, then let’s go but don’t do anything stupid.

Padma: that’s exactly what I am going to do.
My mom was shivering with anger. She went towards him and I went along her.

Padma: hi, do you recognize my face?

Sudeep: Padma?
I could see fear and regret in his face. 

Padma: yes it’s Padma you bitch. You remember me ah? Do you remember what you did to me that night? You son of a whore.
Sudeep: Padma I am sorry for what I did that night. I was drunk and I didn’t understand what I was doing. I am really sorry.

Padma: I don’t want your sorry asshole. You know what it did to me? I spent one month in a hospital. You didn’t even come and see me, you just left without an apology. I almost broke, thanks to sheela I recovered again. 
Now my mom started to make a scene.

Sudeep: please Padma, don’t make a scene here. I came with my family. They are there.
He pointed towards his family. His wife was fat and short and he had two sons.

Padma: so that’s your wife, that fat old lady there. Look at what you have missed.
My mom showed her curves to him.

Padma: I dreamed of marrying you and sharing my life with you, but all you wanted was my pussy. You pervert. That’s why god gave you such an ugly wife. Thanks to you I married a good man and have a beautiful son and a happy life. Now go and fuck your fat wife.

Saying this she spat on sudeep’s face and tried to slap him. But he stood there and did nothing. I stopped my mom by catching her hip from back side and dragged her away from sudeep and out of the shop. Still my mom didn’t calm down. She again tried running towards him to hit him but again I stopped her.

Me: calm down mom. Don’t make a scene her. You went too far by spitting on him. I am sure his wife and children saw that. Now stop.

Padma: he deserves more. You don’t know how much pain he inflicted on me. I even tried to commit suicide but thanks to sheela I am still alive. I still want to hit him.

Saying this my mom ran towards the shop again. But I caught her again and pulled her away.

Me: stop mom, I know a way to show your anger.

I took her to the game zone. There was a game where you have to hit a plate with a hammer to score points. The harder you hit the more points you get. I gave the hammer to my mom and told her

Me: now mom imagine that plate is sudeep and hit as hard as you can. This will really help.

My mom took the hammer and started to hit the plate really hard. She continued to hit the plate for next 10 mins and stopped as she was tired. Next we went to the café and had some coffee.

Me: so how do you feel now mom?

Padma: surprisingly relaxed and calm. My heart feels very lite now son. It’s like I am flying and free. That hammer thing really worked. Thanks!
Saying this she kissed my cheek.

Padma: oops, my lipstick struck to your cheek.

Me: what? Wipe it off mom. 
My mom took a tissue paper and started to wipe my cheek. My mom noticed a family watching us and talking about us.

Padma: what are you all looking at? Never saw a mom kiss her son before. Mind your own business.

Me: mom! What’s wrong with you? Stop shouting at people.

Padma: look at them, eyeballing us as if we did something unsocial and unethical. Can’t a mom kiss her baby?

Me: leave that matter mom, look at them, they are still in the medieval ages. Don’t mind them.

Padma: let’s just keep what happened today between us ok. Don’t tell dad. Your dad doesn’t know about any of my college experiences.

Me: surely mom, you don’t have to ask.

Me: hey mom look its Narmada! There.
I pointed towards her.

Padma: that girl in pink chudidhar. 

Me: yes that’s her.

Padma: well then go bring her here, don’t sit like a rock.

Me: ok going.

I went to wards Narmada and surprised her. She came to buy some dresses. I took her to the café and introduced her to my mom I left them to get a coffee for Narmada.

Padma: hi Narmada how are you dear?

Narmada: fine aunty how are you?

Padma: I am fine dear, so here for shopping?

Narmada: yes aunty, I need some undergarments. Just confused in selecting the brand. There are so many in the market now.

Padma: don’t worry dear, I know exactly what brand you should buy, I will take you there after the coffee.

Narmada: thanks aunty and I should say aunty, you look absolutely stunning. I couldn’t believe that you are sagar’s mother. You have a great shape even at this age aunty. What’s the secret?

Padma: thanks dear. I control my diet and do yoga. That’s all.

Narmada: well you look great. I really wish I could be like you.

Padma: you will dear, I will help you don’t worry.

Padma: so only you came along?

Narmada: yes aunty, I like to do my own shopping. 

I interrupted them and gave Narmada her coffee. We finished the coffee and my mom cracked few jokes about me in the middle. I was happy that my mom and Narmada were interacting well.

Padma: ok sagar, I and Narmada have to do some shopping. You stay here or do what you want. I will call you after we finish.

Me: why, I will accompany you.

Padma: it’s not really appropriate for you to accompany us for this particular shopping ok?

Me: oh! I understand now. Ok take your time. I will be waiting and call me when you are finished. 

--

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 ) - by usaiha2 - 13-05-2019, 10:17 AM