Incest SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 )
part 7

The following morning I woke up early for college and got ready. My mom was still sleeping. I didn’t want to disturb her. I really liked the way my mom spent time with me yesterday and I didn’t want to disturb our relation. I decided to keep seenu away for now. So I deleted his nude pics from my mom’s phone and left to college. 

At college I couldn’t concentrate much on the classes. My mind was still roaming around my mom and what we did yesterday. I still wanted more from mom. I wanted to do still crazy things with her. I started to think of my mom as my girlfriend but my heat told me that it was unethical and sinful. I tried to avoid the thoughts about my mom by look for a girl in my class. I tried talking to Narmada. She is a cute girl from my lab batch and apparently not in love with any one. She has a beautiful face, average body and small boobs. She was perfect for me. I tried starting a conversation with her. She actually responded well. I bought her lunch in the afternoon and we had drinks in the evening. I thought our relation was going on nicely and left to my home.

As I reached my home mom was in her black nighty and she made me some cupcakes. I was eager to tell my mom about Narmada. I got fresh and came to hall to talk to my mom.

Me: I tried talking to a girl from my class.

Padma: did you now? So my advice I final working ha! So tell me what’s she like? How does she look?

Me: well her name is Narmada. She is from Vizag itself and very conservative women. She doesn’t talk much with boys but has a soft corner for me as I help her in lab exams. Well she is not too tall, fair in color and has a cute face mom and she is neither thin nor slim like she is in the middle of it. But I have to confess mom you look more beautiful than any other girl of my class.

Padma: really?

My mom said pinching my cheeks.

Me: yes mom hand on my heart. Why don’t you come to the technical fest next week and you can see for yourself.

Padma: ya I will surely come and test the truth in your statement. Now tell me how it went today with Narmada. That’s actually a good name you see.

Me: well I offered her lunch and evening we had some drinks. We chatted about our families and how you moved to Vizag for me. She wanted to see you mom. I said I would bring her home someday.

Padma: that’s good you are making progress. Now take it slow and don’t hurry ok? You want any advice or money please do feel free to contact me ok?

Me: of course mom, who else would I go to?

Padma: sunanda aunty came by today.

Me: who the security officer one?

Padma: yes. She got very excited by what we did yesterday. She felt bad for not having a son like you. 

Me: well I am lucky to have a mom like you!

Padma: now stop flirting with me son.

Me: ok mom but I am telling the truth. 

Padma: hey I almost forgot, sheela aunty is coming by tomorrow.

Me: wow, why? Any occasion?

Padma: nothing special. She came to Vijayawada to her mom’s home. Tomorrow she is coming to Vizag to visit us. She may stay for a couple of days here.

Me: good. You will have some nice company.

Padma: ya I will. Now get ready we will go out to the beach and later for dinner.

Me: ok mom.

Padma: hey are you enjoying it or not? I you don’t want to come I will drop the program.

Me: no I really enjoyed last night mom. I never enjoyed more. Now let’s go out and do something stupid.

Padma: now that’s the spirit. Go get dressed.

I went inside and wore a nice blue shirt and black jeans. I was eagerly waiting to see what my mom would wear. When my mom came out I was out of breath. She wore a black color chudidhar with black leggings. Her leggings were so tight that they clearly outlined my mom’s slender legs, masculine thighs and her ass. Her ass shaped immediately made my cock to raise up and dance. We wore a big gold necklace and matching earrings and her black high heels added to her sex appeal. 

Padma: how do I look?
My mom said by turning back and front. She wore a low neck chudidhar. Half of her back was exposed. It was so sexy that I felt immediate need to masturbate. I couldn’t believe hot my mom was in that dress. Black dress suited her milky white skin.

Me: you are like a bombshell mom in this dress. Why don’t you dress like this all the time?

Padma: well I did now. Let’s go, I am driving.

We got into the car and drove to the beach. We walked in the sand for some time holding our hands. I was very proud of walking with such a sexy women. My mom did attract a lot of attention. All men were eyeing my mom and my mom was feasting on their looks but she never cared. She didn’t even look at anyone. We sat down in the sand.

Padma: son, go get me some ice-cream dear.

I stood up and went to buy some ice-cream. By the time I came back I found my mom talking to a foreigner. He was handsome and well built. I was wondering what they were talking. He left before I reached them.

Me: who was that?

Padma: some jerk. He wanted to take me on a date. I said that I am married and have a son and that he can fuck off. He left by giving me his number.
She threw that number away.

Padma: that’s why I don’t wear attractive dresses. Every asshole try’s to hit on me.

Me: well your beauty is the one to be blamed. I also know that you are secretly enjoying all the attraction you are getting mom.

Padma: yes I am enjoying inside but I have to stay in limits. I am married and have a son. Well tomorrow we need to go to the airport to welcome sheela. Come home soon ok? Her flight arrives at 6pm.

Me: ok mom. Now let’s go and have dinner I am starving.

Padma: yup, lets go.
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 ) - by usaiha2 - 13-05-2019, 10:12 AM