Incest SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 )
Me: where now mom?

Padma: I don’t know dear, let’s just drive for another hour and go home.

Me: sounds good to me.

My mom has a heavy foot. She drove the car very rashly and fast. I was very afraid but mom was enjoying every bit of it. After a while mom suddenly stopped the car.

Me: what’s the matter mom?

Padma: look there.

She pointed towards a junction. There were prostitutes standing there waiting for customers. They were dressed in tight blouses and transparent sarees.

Me: what now mom?

Padma: I want to act like a prostitute dear.

Me: what are you out of your mind mom? Do you understand what you are saying and why did you get that thought.

Padma: it’s just a funny thought. Now don’t get serious ok? I am your mother. So do as I say.

Me: no, not this time mom. Its way out of the line and it’s too dangerous. What if someone harasses you or a security officer catches you?

Padma: oh don’t worry I won’t be standing there the whole night. Just do as I say ok, after this we go home.

Me: ok mom as you wish.

Padma: now listen, I will go there and stand by those prostitutes. Let two customers come towards me and ask me my rate. I will reject them. Next you come, ask me my rate, put that much money in my top and take me with you and we go home. Ok? How the plan and any questions?

Me: the plans very slutty mom. And exactly what’s the rate?

I can’t digest that I asked my mom her rate.

Padma: I don’t know, I never did this before, what do you think?

Me: how would I know? This is the first time I am seeing hookers.

Padma: how come on, look at me and tell me my how much would I cost for an hour.
I saw mom from top to bottom and said

Me: may be 100rs per hour.

My mom slapped me and said
Padma: you cheap fellow, do I look like some cheap slut to you. Look at my shapes and tell properly or else I will kill you.

Me: I was just kidding mom. Ok 1000rs per hour ok?

Padma: now that’s a good rate for me. Now wait here and do come after two fellows come by me ok? If any trouble comes take the car and come by me. We will leave immediately. Ok?

Me: fine now go.

Padma: why are you eager to see you mom as a street hooker?
She was now getting ready to join the hooker. She loosened her hair, removed the top buttons of her top, applied red lipstick, sprayed more perfume and got out for the car. Now my mom started to walk towards the junction were the prostitutes were standing. What’s strange was that she was cat walking. I never saw my mom cat walk before but it was absolutely horny and sexy. I even took out my cock and started to masturbate in the car seeing my mom walking. I ejected immediately and cleaned it up with tissue paper. 

My mom now joined the prostitute gang but stood a bit away from them. Clearly I could tell the difference between them. While the rest appeared a low life scum, my mom appeared like a high class call girl. They were jealously watching my mom. I was eagerly watching her. Suddenly one man came in on a bike. He looked like he was in late 40s and was huge with a pot belly. He saw every hooker and went towards my mom. He tried putting his hand on my mom but she didn’t allow him. They talked for some time and he left mom and hooked up another hooker and they left on his bike.

10 more min passed and a car came by and stopped. Three young people got out and went straight towards mom. I got tensed but my mom didn’t shiver at all. They talked for more than 15 min but finally took another hooker and left. I was relaxed now. Now I got out of the car and started walking towards my mom. I also noticed that the hooker beside my mom was talking to her and gave her something. I reached them and straight away went towards my mom.

Me: what your rate bitch?

Padma: 1000rs per hour for standard package.

Me: what standard package?

Padma: first time aa? Standard package includes kissing, fucking only pussy. That’s all nothing more.

Me: so premium package?

Padma: I involves sucking and anal and any other thing you want. It costs 2000rs per hour.

Me: you seem like a costly slut ah?

Padma: look at my shapes.

She turned back, front, sideways, lifted her top till her navel.
Padma: you get value for what you pay mister. So you want service or not? Don’t waste my time.

Me: ok, should I wear condom or not?

Padma: condom is must. If you don’t want to ware condom piss off and find someone else.

Me: ok I will pay you. You must come to my house. I will drop you back.

Padma: fine, only you or group?

Me: just me.

Padma: then pay me and let’s go. Don’t waste my time. 

I took two five hundred rupee notes and stuffed them into my mom’s top. It’s the first time I touched her chest. It’s so smooth like silk and my cock became hard again. I kept my hand on my mom’s hip and we walked towards the car. As we got in to the car my mom started to laugh wildly and I drove away. 

Me: what’s the matter mom? Why are you laughing? Stop it its irritating me.

Padma: you should have seen your face, I became pale and your hands were shivering. It’s so funny you know?
She continued to laugh.

Me: oh stop mom, I never did this before and I was afraid that some loose head would do something to you. That’s why I was shivering.

Padma: I know son. You always care for me.
She said it by kissing my cheek.

Me: so how was the experience mom? Also I didn’t know that you could cat walk.

Padma: I learnt it in college days for a fashion show. I used it now. And I absolutely enjoyed the experience dear. I like it very much. I had that idea for a long time but you know I can’t do it with your father but thanks to my son I did it today finally.

Me: I was afraid mom, what did those people who came to you talked about?

Padma: I was a bit afraid too. But I didn’t show it outside that’s all. The first one, the fat guy came towards me and asked my rate. I said 1000 and he was a bit stunned. He asked for a discount and I told him to fuck off. I knew he was not going to pay. Then he asked my age, sizes etc. and how much for a night. I knew he was not serious and just time passing so I didn’t answer him. Later he left and picked another hooker for 300rs.

Me: cheap fucker. My heart stopped when those three people got out of the car and came towards you mom.

Padma: ya me too. I was afraid that they would do something stupid with me. But I maintained a serious look. They looked like some rich peoples sons. They wanted me for a whole night and were willing to pay any money. I knew I had to stop them so I said I won’t do group sex. They persuaded me and said that they would pay any amount I asked and I was the most beautiful hooker they saw. They asked my age and I lied it was 34 instead of 43 and they believed. One of them even begged me but I said no. so they booked other hooker for 5000rs and left. They looked like students to me dear. These days students are getting spoiled badly. I am happy that you are not like them.

Me: they seemed to like you very much mom. Also what was that hooker tell you and she gave you something.

Padma: oh her. Her name is sundari. She asked me from where I was coming and what my rate was. I said 1000rs and she was amazed that I charged less for my figure. She was the one who told me about standard package and premium package. She also gave me a packet of condoms when I told her I didn’t have one.
My mom showed me the packet.

Me: throw that out mom.

Padma: why? It’s sealed and it will be useful some day when your father comes by.

Me: stop saying those thing to me mom please. It’s embarrassing.

Padma: well it’s the truth son dear. Your father uses them in bed with me.

Me: why? You are a couple. Why use condoms?

Padma: to avoid pregnancy. I didn’t get the operation and your too didn’t get the operation. So this is the only way to avoid pregnancy. Also I don’t like taking those pills. Not good for health.

Me: ok now let’s change the topic. Where to next?

Padma: well have few more ideas but I am too tired now. So let’s go home. I will take a nice warm bath and go to sleep. You too take a bath and go to sleep. You have college tomorrow right?

Me: right, home then, let’s go.
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 ) - by usaiha2 - 13-05-2019, 10:09 AM