Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
breville1-

Wonderful!!

Everyone knows what Rajesh is doing except our prize chump Vinod!! Ha, Ha! The idea of letting another man suckle your wife's breasts for whatever reason is simply preposterous....but then Vinod is not only gullible but blinded by his lust for Seema!

I'm also amazed that Vinod and Kamna didn't discuss what Rajesh had done behind closed doors. As you know, any normal guy would want to know, especially as the act of suckling a woman's breast is often part of sex!! Instead, the subject of discussion was what Vinod was doing with Seema!! This guy is just impossible!!

Kamna, as usual has no problems with Rajesh asking her to stroke his dick, etc. In fact I was expecting her to even suck him off! She is such a slut (but entirely because of Vinod, of course!!). She knows that Rajesh wants pay back for his "help" with the pictures. In fact I am sure Rajesh and Seema are going to take further advantage of her sooner or later.

Nevertheless, I am always hoping for Vinod and Kamna to be back together properly. They love each other but Vinod is not interested in her sexually, and now she seems resigned to never having his interest again. That is a real pity, because these escapades are more interesting knowing that behind all this, the ultimate aim is to get Vinod interested in Kamna sexually. How long will love and child keep them together if, sex, an essential element of a husband/wife relationship does not exist? Otherwise, its just a case of taking advantage of Vinod's stupidity and Kamna can have all the sex she wants while simply maintaining a good mother/housewife pretense.

Still, I like writer's twist here when Kamna divests some of her guilt by allowing Vinod to have his freedom with Seema, as long as there is no sex involved (friends, as you know the definition of sex can be made to suit your needs!! What does this mean exactly? Everything except penetration??)

I feel this is a double edged sword. Kamna cannot ignore what is happening with Vinod/Seema while she enjoys behind his back with both Seema and Rajesh (she knows that there will be more demands to come from Rajesh (may be not just pictures) and she will have to deliver in order to get money from this supposedly safe online scheme). The fact that Vinod willingly agreed to Rajesh's preposterous request to suck Kamna's breast, already tells Kamna how far he is willing to go in order to get close to Seema. Kamna is fully aware of Rajesh's intent. Yet she goes along with Vinod's naïve request...indicating the inevitability of letting Vinod enjoy so that she can achieve her goal to earn money with Seema and Rajesh's help. At the same time, she doesn't want Vinod to enjoy fully. Selfish, yes, but in a way she is also punishing him for not showing sexual interest in her. So I guess, she still gets the last laugh.

There are risks with the online scheme. As we know, pictures are only the tip of the iceberg. People pay to see full videos of all kinds of acts

My fervent hope is that the closeness of all four players and the online scheme (and especially Seema) will finally bring Vinod to his senses and discover the delights of his sexy wife again. As we know, except for Vinod earning less than Rajesh, he is much better than Rajesh in all the other departments. Seema could be the catalyst in bringing about a change in Vinod. Otherwise this story could run forever.....

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-05-2019, 04:13 PM