Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
Kamna put Arushi to sleep on the bed and washed, before putting on a thin nightie, her mind thinking about ways to earn more money to afford a good smartphone. Vinod looked at his beautiful wife, he could acknowledge it, but he simply didn’t find her stimulating any more. Kamna slept on the other side of the bed with Arushi in the centre, sleeping cutely. In the darkness, Vinod said “Did you know about Rajesh’s parents?”

Kamna said “No, what?”

Vinod said “He lost his parents at a young age, though he is rich and happy-go-lucky with a crude mouth, he is a good man. Don’t you think so?”

Kamna remembered Rajesh’s hard work in taking good photos earlier and the photo retouching “Yes, they both are good people”

Vinod agreed “I’m glad we are friends with them, but Rajesh told me about something that made me guilty”

Kamna asked “What?”

Vinod said “Under that smirking face, he is still hurting over the loss of his parents, after you fed Arushi, he told me about his longing for a motherly figure and told me how good a mother you are”

Kamna didn’t know what her husband was proposing “Oh”

Vinod turned to look at her “He is a gem of a person and has helped us a lot in this short time. Something about what he said pricked me all day, it will sound strange, but he told me that the thing he wished for most was to suckle a woman, pretending her to be his mother. He even told me that he wanted to be a father just to suckle Seema’s milk, but unfortunately for them she hasn’t gotten pregnant yet”

Kamna asked “What do you want to do?”

Vinod hesitated for a while “Please don’t take this the wrong way, I am just thinking out loud. What if you let him suckle you?”

He braced himself for her anger, but she was silent, it gave him some confidence “I just wanted to do something for him, but let’s forget it if you aren’t willing, I won't talk about this again”

Kamna asked softly “Are you sure you want to do this?”

In a fervour fuelled by his friendship, he said “Yes”

Kamna asked “So you won't mind if you see if sucking on my breasts?”

Vinod said “I don’t know about others, but I don’t mind him doing it, after all he is not doing it in a sexual manner”

Kamna asked “What about Seema?”

He hesitated “I don’t know about her, perhaps it will be for the best if we don’t tell her at the start. So, do you agree?”

For some reason he was really excited about this, she said “I’ve always supported you, since you want this so much, I will agree to it”

He gushed “Thank you so much, Kamna, I was so afraid for a moment. I can't wait to tell him in the morning, he will be stoked”

The next morning, the first thing he did was to call Rajesh “I have a happy news for you”

Rajesh yawned, he was tired from fucking Seema, roleplaying sucking Kamna’s tits “What is it?”

Vinod lowered his voice “Kamna agreed to it”

Rajesh asked “To what?”

Vinod said in exasperation “To let you breastfeed her”

Rajesh said “Ok… wait what”

Vinod laughed happily “Yes, she is willing to let you breastfeed her”

Rajesh couldn’t believe his ears “Do you mean sucking her boobs and drinking the sweet milk? Directly on her breast, tasting those hard nipples?”

Vinod shook his head “What a crude mouth you have, if you keep talking like that then I will take back the offer”

Rajesh nearly screamed “Wait, wait, wait, I won't talk like that. Man, how did you do that, I thought bhabhi wouldn’t agree. Shall we do it this evening?”

Vinod chuckled “I too didn’t believe at first, somehow she agreed. We can do it today, but what about Seema?”

Rajesh said “Seema? No problem, she will understand, I will tell her about it and we will do it this evening. Bro, I’m in your debt, don’t worry I’ll top it somehow”

Vinod said “Don’t sweat, we will meet later, bye”
As he left for his office, Kamna went to Seema house and explained everything, who said “I know, Rajesh already told me. I can't believe bhaiya is so liberal thinking, I thought it will be difficult to move him out of his conservative circle”

Kamna said “Me too, anyway how is my profile doing?”

Seema opened the app and told her “I uploaded a couple more photos today and got a bunch of direct messages. Of course, they are asking for nudes, I told them that there are only sexy pictures, but it will cost money. Some didn’t reply but I have a few who are willing to spend money”

Kamna asked “Sexy pictures?”

Seema nodded “You can’t go with this unless you are a celebrity, the best way to earn money is to tease them into spending more and more. Rajesh has some important work, so we will take some pics tomorrow, until then I will manage with the ones I already have. Did you find a way to buy a phone?”

Kamna shook her head “I’m still thinking”

Vinod came back home like his pants were on fire, he quickly changed into fresh clothes and said “Kamna, wear something sexy”

She asked “Sexy? Like a skirt or something?”

He said “No, Rajesh likes your sarees, but just wear something that will excite him”

She nodded and wore a sheer orange saree with a matching blouse, which was really sexy with just a thin strap at the back and showed a lot of cleavage “Is this fine?”

He said “Yes, come on let’s go. Leave Arushi at the neighbour”

Rajesh welcomed them with a wide smile, latching onto Kamna immediately “Oh bhabhi, I’ve been waiting for you all day, I can finally suck those tender boobies”

Seema hit him on the head “Animal”

She hugged Vinod tightly and whispered “Thank you bhaiya, you don’t know how long he had been waiting for this”

Vinod nodded and held her slim waist, just above her pert ass “I know, I just wanted to do this for him”

Seema hugged Kamna and said “Wow, you look so hot tonight, if I knew it I too would have worn something sexy”

The women went inside giving the men time to talk, Rajesh once again expressed his gratitude “Thanks bhaiya, I never expected such a thing to happen. Perhaps I will cry when I taste her milk, it will be an emotional moment, possibly embarrassing. I’ve already talked with Seema, she understood and is willing to let me drink it in private, only you will have to decide”

Vinod shrugged “I understand, if you want to experience it in a private setting then I don’t mind”

Rajesh nodded “Thanks for the trust, bro, don’t worry I won't stay long inside, just a short time to get myself stabilised, then we can continue with you and Seema joining us. I think we all need a round of whisky to loosen up”

Vinod sat on the sofa as Rajesh mixed two glasses of rich whisky and two more glasses of gin for the women. As they sipped the whisky, Seema came in wearing fresh clothes, Vinod watched the beauty who was wearing a loose top that barely hung from her small shoulders, it was short enough to reveal most of her midriff, especially the cute navel, completing the sexy youthful look was the tiniest white shorts he had ever seen. It was small, barely covering her pert butt and very tight, hugging her slim body to perfection. She pranced in front of the men “Is this sexy?”

They nodded, Vinod truly wanted to feel her tight body from top to bottom, her slim youthful figure coupled with the naughty teenager dress set his loins on fire. The women took their glasses and sipped the hard liquor, enjoying the buzz that went around their bodies. After another round, Rajesh finally couldn’t take it “Come on bhabhi”

He pulled Kamna from her seat and put his arm around her, holding her naked waist tight against his body and went to his bedroom. Seema sighed “Sorry bhaiya, he is a pig, I tried to tame him but he is incorrigible”

Vinod laughed “I know, don’t worry I’m used to his style of speech”

Seema tucked her legs coyly under her thighs and ran her finger along the rim of her glass, her eyes smouldered “Your wife and my husband are busy, what should we do in the mean time?”

Vinod stammered, feeling the temperature in the room rising rapidly “I…”

She came towards him, swinging her slim hips sensually and stood as close as she did the previous day. She purred “How about you check if I’d gotten fat in a day”

He looked at her lithe body, swallowing his saliva, admiring the sweater-like top that looked very soft, it clung to her youthful curves, hinting at the beauty underneath. He gulped as he saw the two sharp points poking the smooth fabric from underneath, he realised that she wasn’t wearing a bra. She smiled saucily “Why should Kamna have all the fun? I too am not wearing anything underneath, do you want to see my tits? My husband should have seen your wife’s tits by now, how about we equalise the score?”

Vinod couldn’t help but nod, he forgot about Rajesh, he forgot about his beloved wife, the only thing in his mind was the spicy woman in front of him and the glimpses of creamy flesh underneath her top. She took his trembling hands and placed them on her bare stomach that felt hot “Do I feel fat?”

He shook his head, she prodded him “Why don’t you feel me properly, then you can tell me your verdict”

Inside the room, Rajesh pulled Kamna for a scorching kiss, running his hands all over her bare back and squeezed her round ass hard. Her blouse was non-existent at the back, with only a tiny strap holding it aloft, it let him enjoy her satiny skin and soft flesh thoroughly. Finally, Kamna pushed him away, he grinned “Well Kamna baby, its time to enjoy your boobs thoroughly, I even have permission from your husband. Let me start with a couple of kisses over the saree, then we will do it over the blouse and then naked”

The saree, thinner than a dry onion’s skin, only served to add sexiness than cover her mature body. he squeezed her full breasts making her moan, it had been too long since she had felt a man’s touch and her body responded immediately. He kissed her breasts over the thin, sheer saree, drooling saliva all over and made it stick to her hot skin. He sucked the boobs hard making her shudder, by reflex, her nipples spurted milk letting him taste it already. He slobbered all over the creamy flesh, kneading and caressing it alternatively, he pulled her saree off in a hard wank gazing hungrily at her sexy blouse. Again, he pounced on her licking the exposed breast making her tremble, he slid his tongue into the deep cleavage and tongue fucked her.

He licked the two hard peaks of her blouse, making it wet from his saliva and her milk. Through the thin blouse, he sucked on her nipples, drinking the spurting milk eagerly. He gasped “Gods, you taste sweeter than I expected. I can't take it anymore, let me take off your blouse”

He reached around to release the hook holding her blouse and slowly released it, letting the blouse fall off her full breasts. His eyes gleamed as she was revealed gradually, his intense look made her blush, her pussy throbbed with nervousness and excitement. He cheered at seeing her tits in all of its glory “Am I the last one to see your tits?”

She blushed, remembering her sex sessions with his wife “Yes”

He leered “Better late than never, and I will fuck your sweet pussy soon too”

His words didn’t surprise her, Vinod might be naïve, but she wasn’t, she had see Rajesh’s look many times and knew of his ‘interest’. She said “Vinod will never allow it”

Rajesh smirked “Just wait for my cock, I will do it soon, what an idiot your husband is, wasting such a beauty at home. Enough talking, let me taste your boobs for real”

He latched onto her hard nipples squeezing on one while sucking the other, spurting milk all over their bodies as he drank the sweet liquid hungrily. He released the nipple and licked the dripping milk, not leaving a single drop behind. He squeezed, licked and sucked those delicious orbs for some time not satisfied with a quick feel. He unzipped his pants and took his hard cock which was slick with precum, he took her soft hand and placed it on his erection “Help me out”

She hesitated “The deal was just tit play”

He snarked “Do you wish to see me suffer? Didn’t I help you so much yesterday? What is a little handjob?”

She sighed “Fine, you are small”

He looked at his black dick, which barely measured four inches and shrugged “So what”

She smiled “Just telling”

She stroked his little cock, using the precum as lubricant, he squeezed her breast making a jet of milk spurt and fall on his cock and make the handjob slick. He drank more milk from both breasts, teasing the nipples, the puffy areolae and the wonderful curves all around. Finally he couldn’t take it “Kneel down, I’m going to cum all over your boobs”

He pushed her to her knees and jerked his cock furiously, with a loud groan his little cock spurted thick jets of semen, splattering on her sumptuous tits “Oh my god, this is the best. Wait don’t move”

She knelt topless on the floor with cum drenched all over her tits, he took his expensive phone out of the pocket and quickly took several pictures. She asked darkly “Is this your plan? To blackmail my husband to let you fuck me?”

He chuckled “This is just to add onto my private collection, I don’t need these silly things to fuck you. Come on, let’s go out”

She just wiped his cum and went out topless, where Seema was straddling Vinod with his hands inside her loose blouse. So intent was he on feeling the perky tits, Vinod didn’t notice the others coming back. He was in heaven, finally touching Seema’s stupendous tits, though he didn’t see them naked yet, he had enough glimpses that he was satisfied, not to mention her sitting on his hard cock in just a pair of thin shorts. Rajesh said loudly “Wow bhaiya, you guys are busy”

Vinod took off his hands in a flash making Seema’s top fly up for a second and flash him a full view of her succulent tits, he stammered “Ah sorry Rajesh, Kamna, I…”

Rajesh chuckled “Don’t worry bhaiya, I just sucked bhabhi’s tits thoroughly, it just fair that you enjoy Seema too”

Vinod looked at his topless wife in confusion “Are you finished?”

Rajesh said “I’m now comfortable bro, though it was very emotional at the start, but thanks to you I can now sleep much better having experienced bhabhi’s overflowing motherliness personally”

Vinod looked at his wife, who looked slightly angry, he couldn’t face her anymore and was uncomfortable. Perhaps it was due to her own guilt, but Kamna couldn’t help but get angry at her husband who readily pawed her friend’s nubile body. She fully understood that she was in no position to blame him in any way, she was no saint and had just spent the time earlier letting Rajesh suckle her naked spurting tits finishing with a facial. It was more of a sense of inadequacy, she had always been proud of her beauty and sensuality, she had never failed to make a man pant with desire. But she was severely lacking when it came to the man she wanted the most, it was very painful to see her husband appreciating her slim friend more than herself.

Kamna adjusted her saree and said “Let’s go home, Arushi will be hungry”

Uncomfortable and filled with guilt, the couple left the house and reached theirs in complete silence. As Kamna fed a very hungry Arushi, Vinod finally gathered courage for a apology “I’m really sorry Kamna, I didn’t know what came over me, I…”

Kamna looked at her husband with a defeated sigh “Don’t say anymore, it’s my fault, perhaps its better if we stop going to their house from now on”

Vinod was shocked, the first thing that crossed his mind was Seema’s sexy body and the hurried sensations that filled his hand as he touched those perky tits for the first time “What? No, there is no need for such a drastic decision, I promise I won’t behave inappropriately with Seema from now on. Also she is the only friend you have, I can’t take that away from you for my mistake, Rajesh too respects and admires you greatly”

Kamna snorted to herself at the thought of Rajesh respecting her, she had long realised the futility of getting back her husband sexually. Though she had been denying the truth to herself, she knew that Vinod had totally lost interest in her body. She had no doubt that he still loved her dearly, both as a wife and as the mother of his child, but his tastes had changed, perhaps it was her body which changed. Still what right did she have to deny him the pleasure of sex, when she herself had enjoyed it without his knowledge many times. Wasn’t she the biggest hypocrite, for the sake of the guilt which was plaguing her and for the sake of his own happiness, perhaps it was better for her to give him the freedom to enjoy what he really wanted with others.

It was a dangerous line of thought, but it had a sense of inevitability, still she couldn’t let him go, she was too selfish for that. She said “Ok, I know you like Seema”

He blushed and hung his head in shame “I…”

She sighed “I love you very much, but I don’t want to restrict you. You’ve given me freedom right from the time we married, but I have been a bad wife”

Vinod hurriedly interjected “I love you too, you aren’t a bad wife, Kamna, it’s I…”

She shook her head “No, let me finish. I won’t deny you happiness, you can do anything you want with her as long as it’s not sex, I’m not ready to allow that”

Vinod couldn’t help but smile widely, his heart felt as if it was flying high above the clouds “You mean…”

She nodded “Yes, I won’t get angry or blame you for anything, unless it is sex. I don’t want to talk about it anymore”

Kamna took an already sleeping Arushi and went to the bedroom, lying on the bed with her eyes closed unable to face the reality that had been staring at her for months. Vinod was ecstatic, he wanted to thank Kamna profusely, but was afraid he would overdo it and make her take back her words.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-05-2019, 04:12 PM