Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
Kamna nodded and watched as her friend quickly call her husband who immediately took permission and started to come home. In just fifteen minutes, Seema opened the main door to let her husband in, who said “Wow, Vinod bhaiya is old fashioned and conservative, but you are so bold and enterprising. Don’t worry, I will impress you with my skills”

Seeing the enthusiastic husband and wife, Kamna could only nod as she was swept away by their excitement. Rajesh took charge immediately “We need to fix the costume first, Kamna looks the best in sarees and traditional wear, so we will start with those”

In his car, he took them to Kamna’s house and rummaged around her wardrobe, making her embarrassed. He took the thinnest and sheer sarees, coupled with the smallest and tightest blouses. Just when she thought the ordeal was over, he said “Good, we now have the sarees, what we need is sexy innerwear”

Kamna’s face became red as Rajesh opened her innerwear drawer and took a lacy thong, he smiled lewdly “Wow, I never thought I would see such mouth watering thongs in ‘bhabhi’s’ wardrobe. So sexy, I can’t wait to see you in this”

Seeing Kamna embarrassed, Seema snarked “Enough fooling around, you aren’t going to see her in underwear”

As Kamna sent her friend a thankful smile, Rajesh sighed “Whatever, let’s take this red thong and bra set, this pink one, this blue and these to mix and match”

Seeing Rajesh rub his finger in the crotch of each thong made Kamna’s body tremble with lust and embarrassment. After choosing the underwear, they chose some accessories and went back to Seema’s house. Rajesh took a big bag and said “Let me setup the camera and lighting, you guys put on makeup and the saree”

All three were quite busy, Rajesh set the lights meticulously and kept the camera ready, when he saw his wife bringing in, a stunning Kamna “Wow, you look fucking hot. You are going to be a sure hit, millions of men are going to jerk off to your photos in a short while”

Seema shook her head in exasperation, while Kamna blushed, he said “Come on, let’s take some test shots”

It took a little time to test the lighting as she posed normally, finally he was satisfied “Let’s start, I want you to turn around and bend slightly as if you are going to pick something up”

Her blouse was backless, so the camera easily captured the smooth satiny back in all of it glory, when she bent down, her hip fold made it look sensual. He took pictures while instructing her “Now turn your head slightly and look at me, sexy, now smile, brilliant, but I want your eyes to seduce me. Fuck, I want to fuck you right now, push your saree slightly, let’s see your deep navel. Seema adjust the belly chain, to the left, ok it’s fine now”

“Now cock your hip and look up, let one of your boob pop out from behind the saree, no not so fast, slowly, yeah perfect. Now sit on the chair and cross your legs, let’s see your anklets, pull the saree a bit, reveal those legs, enough, we don’t want you slutty yet”

Though she was nervous at the start, she got into posing with great enthusiasm, Seema stood by the side and encouraged her. After changing a few more sarees, Rajesh said “This is enough for today, we will proceed once we see the reaction”

Rajesh was uncharacteristically serious as he took the camera to the computer to touch up on the pictures. Seema pulled Kamna for a searing hot kiss “Holy shit, babe, you are too sexy. I couldn’t control myself all this time, come on help me relieve pressure”

Kamna too was really horny after posing for so long, ironically Rajesh’s crude words set a fire inside her body “Wait, your husband’s here”

Seema pulled her to the bedroom and sucked on Kamna’s blouse covered breast, leaving a large wet mark on it “He will be busy for a while, let me cheat on him with a hottie”

Kamna was ravaged thoroughly as Seema kissed, groped and licked her friend with the saree on “Don’t remove it, I want to fuck you with it, it’s so hot”

Half an hour later, the two women were pleasantly tired as they took a quick shower before changing. Rajesh chose the best photos on his computer and retouched it to bring out the contrast and adjust the lighting. Seema and Kamna came to see him working, Kamna gasped “Is that me?”

Seema nodded “My husband is not bad with a camera”

Rajesh smirked “You have a photogenic face, even a monkey could take brilliant pictures with you as the model. You are fucking hot, I couldn’t control myself on many occasions. Anyway, let’s upload these on the site one by one, I can't wait to see the reaction”

Seema took over and logged into the site with Kamna’s newly created ID, her profile had no posts or followers except for Seema. As the photos uploaded, Seema said “It will take a long time for people to notice your page on their own, so I will do what others do as a shortcut. Babe, you should know that you are getting everything for free, do you know how much a shoutout cost, especially when I do it?”

Kamna was thankful to her friends, but she was confused “Shoutout?”

Seema explained “A shoutout is when a more popular user recommends someone less popular, it will help increase popularity quickly as the first user’s big follower group will drive the ranking by themselves. The more popular the first user is, the more expensive it gets, but I’m doing it for free, not to mention Rajesh’s camera work and retouching”

Kamna nodded “Thanks”

Seema waved her hand “It’s nothing, what else are friends for”

But Rajesh leered “I did most of the work, but I will take a hug and a kiss as repayment”

Kamna was about to refuse, but she agreed, after all he would always hug her right before Vinod, the kiss would be new, but it was within her limit “Fine”

Rajesh exclaimed “Really? Come on then”

Before she realised what was happening, Rajesh pulled her lush body and embraced her tightly, he pounced on her juicy parted lips and tasted her natural sweetness, eagerly drinking her saliva like it was nectar. His hands roamed all over her smooth back, which had teased him a short while earlier and went further down to squeezed those delicious ass cheeks. His tongued pushed into her startled mouth and sucked on hers, his thigh slid between her legs and he humped his hard cock on her. He mauled her ass, splitting and separating the plump cheeks, running his fingers down the crack.

Seema intervened “Rajesh, you are embarrassing me”

Rajesh released Kamna as they both panted from lack of air, he grinned “You taste sweet”

Seema shook her head “Don’t mind him, he still hasn’t evolved fully from his monkey forefathers. Anyway, I’ve posted the photos and gave a shoutout, we will check this evening when you come with Vinod bhaiya”

Kamna nodded in a daze and adjusted her saree and blouse, which were nearly torn from her body. She went back to her house with excitement and enthusiasm, though she would earn some money, what interested her was the response she would get. Would she get a better response than Seema’s or would it be lower, she couldn’t wait to find out. Vinod arrived on time and cleaned himself quickly, he asked “Shall we go to Rajesh’s house?”

She nodded, wanting to know how many people liked her photos and how many became her followers. He surprised her by saying “Let’s take Arushi, I don’t like her staying so much with the neighbours”

She agreed, she had been feeling guilty at abandoning her daughter most of the time the past month, but she couldn’t take Arushi when she was busy having sex with Seema “Let me feed her first or else she will cry”

Vinod said “Feed her later or we will be late”

The young family went to their friends’ house and were welcomed with a tight hug exciting everyone. Seema cooed at Arushi, playing with her, while Vinod sat with Rajesh and watched TV while chatting. Kamna couldn’t control her curiosity “What happened? Did anyone like my photos?”

Seema laughed “You are a hit babe, let me show you”

Kamna looked at Seema’s iPhone with her eyes wide in wonder, her page already had a thousand hits and she had reached a hundred followers. The reception was very positive, Seema said “I’ve already replied to many of the followers, it is important to communicate with them or they will lose interest. But you should get a smartphone yourself, otherwise it is a waste, I can’t do it for you all the time”

Kamna sighed “Smartphone? Those are costly, I can't ask my husband for money, especially at this time”

Seema nodded “I understand, but you must get a phone with good camera or else the photos will suck”

While Kamna was worrying about the lack of money, Rajesh said “Seema bring me some water”

Seema got the water for both the men, Rajesh snarked “You’ve become lazy and fat”

She glared “Me? Fat? Vinod bhaiya, do I look fat?”

Vinod hesitated not knowing how to reply, Rajesh said “How can he see in this big dress, wear that new sports bra and legging you bought, didn’t you buy it to exercise and lose weight”

Seema spat “Fine, bhaiya I will back in a jiffy, you be the judge and tell me the truth ok?”

Seeing her go back to her room angrily made Vinod ask his friend helplessly “What are you doing?”

To his surprise, Rajesh chuckled “It’s for you, wait and see”

No matter how much he asked, Rajesh was mum, so Vinod could only wait nervously. He didn’t wait too long before his jaw dropped as Seema sauntered in sexily wearing tight gym leggings and a sports bra. She walked towards him with a naughty smile as the gym wear stuck to her like second skin, he no longer had any need to imagine the shape of her body as it was revealed right in front of him. She posed “Tell me, do I look fat?”

Vinod could only shake his head, there was no extra bulge anywhere, she was lean and slim all over. As she smirked in victory, Rajesh said “How can bhaiya find out if you are standing so far, come closer if you dare. Vinod bhaiya, don’t be scared, I’m here for you. Look carefully all over her body, take your time”

Sniffing casually, Seema stood right in front of Vinod and posed haughtily “Is this close enough?”

She was just a few feet in front of Vinod, but Rajesh said “What, are you afraid of bro? Come closer”

Vinod didn’t know what to do as Seema stood right in front of him, his hot breath washing over her sumptuous body. Rajesh moved closer “Take your time bro, look at her arms, don’t they look rounder than some days back, I think even her tits have become bigger. She eats too much chocolate and ice cream; all that fat has made it bigger”

Rajesh pointed at those perky tits, which looked as delicious as Vinod had imagined, he couldn’t stare directly at her tits, feeling self-conscious, but Rajesh drew his attention right at it. Seema encouraged “Don’t be shy, bhaiya. Check me out thoroughly, I trust you will be fair”

Vinod nodded and looked at the juicy tits, which according to him had the perfect shape and size, finally even he couldn’t stretch it out any longer as he stuttered “I don’t think they’ve gotten bigger”

Seema crowed in victory, while Rajesh sighed “You are too kind and generous to women, bhaiya. But let’s ignore her tits, tell me if her ass has gotten fat. Turn around Seema, how can he see your ass like this?”

She shrugged and turned over, showing her pert ass to her husband’s friend like it was nothing “Look carefully bhaiya”

Rajesh smirked and whispered “Do you like it? Isn’t she sexy? Take your time and enjoy the view, bro”

Vinod was touched, he realised that Rajesh had picked the fight with his wife, just to let him perv. He thanked his dear friend with a look and gazed at Seema’s tight ass for some time. The legging was thin and stretched tightly over her ass, showing off every nook and cranny, it was tightly translucent and he could see hints of naked golden flesh underneath. His cock was rock hard and his precum oozed continuously to make his briefs wet, Rajesh went further and said “Bend over, don’t you know how to pose?”

Seema didn’t say anything and bent over slightly, pushing her ass right in front of Vinod’s face, revealing the soft bulge in her crotch. Rajesh asked lewdly “Look carefully bro, don’t you think her ass if fat?”

Vinod said “N, it doesn’t look fat”

Seema laughed happily “I win”

Rajesh said “Wait, this legging is hiding it. It will make even me look toned and fit, perhaps you should wear something else”

Seema teased “Loser husband. Thank you bhaiya, I knew you would be fair”

Vinod was surprised when Seema sat on his lap and hugged him tightly before kissing him on his lips. He was in a daze as her tight body rubbed on his lap, especially the hardon, which was becoming painful. His arms around her slim waist and back felt like he was hugging her naked body, he was in heaven, profusely thanking his dear friend in his heart, for providing such an opportunity. Rajesh pouted “Bro, you should have helped me out, it’s the bro code. I am starting to think that you like Seema more than me, I already know that she likes you better”

Seema snarked “Of course I like Vinod bhaiya better, he is handsome, fair, trustable, kind, what’s not to like about him. You are none of that, if not for Kamna, I would have divorced you a long time back and married bhaiya. What do you say bhaiya, if my husband bullies me like this shall I come to your home?”

Vinod laughed “Of course, you are always welcome in my home”

Seema stuck her tongue to her husband “See, this is why I love bhaiya”

Rajesh chuckled “I know I’m unwanted here, perhaps bhabhi will love me and give me company when you are with bhaiya”

Seema laughed, but Vinod’s heart stopped for a second, Rajesh had clearly meant it in jest, but he couldn’t help but think about it for a moment. How great would it be if Seema was his wife, spending the nights with her naked body and making sweet love to her anytime he wished. Seema said “No way, I can’t let my friend suffer with an animal like you. We will both stay with bhaiya, while you can pine away alone, what do you say bhaiya? Would you like a combo offer? Me on one side with Kamna on the other?”

Vinod’s cock painfully lurched as he nearly came from her erotic suggestion “Uh, I…”

Seema laughed “Don’t worry, I’m just joking. I know you love Kamna very much. See my useless husband, bhaiya didn’t agree, but you would have jumped at the chance, you pervert”

The husband and wife quarrelled but Vinod enjoyed it very much as Seema sat on his lap and ground her pert ass on his hard cock all the time. Finally Seema said “Well I have work to do, unlike you, so we will continue this later. And bhaiya, you need to remove your phone from your pocket, it’s so big and hard and is always poking me”

Vinod was embarrassed to the hilt, wishing the earth would open up and swallow him, Rajesh looked at his friend’s hardon and the wet spot in the pants “Wow bro, were you rubbing your cock on my wife’s ass?”

Vinod blanched “I’m so sorry, Rajesh, you’ve been a great friend, but I betrayed you. Please forgive me, it’s my fault and I take full responsibility for it. I’m sorry forgive me”

Rajesh glared at Vinod for several seconds before laughing “Bro, why are you so scared for nothing? You should look at your face”

Vinod looked in astonishment “Rajesh, you…”

Rajesh chuckled “Relax bro, it’s not a big deal”

Vinod’s jaw dropped “Really?”

Rajesh shrugged “Yes, you are my friend and you like my wife, so what’s the problem in letting you enjoy some quality time with her. I don’t see anything wrong in this”

Vinod didn’t know what to think, how can a man be so generous, was this called as true friendship? If so hadn’t he been fooling all this time, Vinod hadn’t done anything for his friend, even though he knew Rajesh liked Kamna. Though he acted like a pervert and talked crudely, Rajesh treated Kamna with motherly feelings, totally unlike himself and Seema. Yet he had done nothing to fulfil even a single one of Rajesh’s desires, coming to a decision, Vinod called loudly “Kamna”

A short while later Kamna came “Did you call me?”

Vinod nodded “Yes, I think Arushi is hungry, she will get cranky, I think you should feed her”

Arushi who was watching the cartoon on the TV, smiled cutely at her mother and waddled towards her. Kamna nodded “You are right, let me take her inside and feed her”

Vinod said “No need to go inside, she is watching the TV, so you can do it here”

Kamna was surprised “Here?”

Seeing her look at Rajesh, Vinod said “There is no stranger here and Rajesh is like my brother, so there is no harm in feeding Arushi”

Kamna hesitated for a moment before nodding, Vinod got up from the sofa and sat on the single seater “You can sit on the sofa, it will be more comfortable”

She looked at her husband and Rajesh, not understanding what was happening, but she didn’t worry, after all it wasn’t her first time feeding Arushi in public. Like many young mothers, she too had lost the shyness in breast feeding. Vinod looked at Rajesh with a smile, who nodded in thanks and spoke about general matters. Kamna sat crosslegged on the sofa, with Rajesh sitting right next to her and pulled her daughter to her lap. She unhooked her blouse, noticing Rajesh’s stare and gently released her full breast to his gaze. Hungry Arushi didn’t care about the strange situation in the room and immediately latched onto her food, her wet suckling sounds filling the room.

Kamna moaned in a surge of pleasure as the tightness in her heavy breast relieved slightly as they milk flowed. Rajesh’s smile got wider as he finally saw the delicious milky breast in all it glory, he put his hand on his crotch and rubbed his hardon, not caring that the husband and wife were watching. No one spoke for a long time, as Arushi finished her meal and went to watch the cartoons. Kamna wiped her dripping nipple with the end of her saree and pushed it back into her blouse and hooked it. As she left, Rajesh exclaimed “Bro, that was awesome. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much, I will remember this for a long time”

Vinod smiled back “It’s nothing when compared to your help”

Rajesh shook his head “If only I can suck on those milky breasts, I can die without any regrets”

Vinod nodded, but didn’t say anything, the rest of the evening was tame in comparison and soon Vinod and Kamna left, both of them filled with many things to think about. [KC1]Latest
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-05-2019, 04:11 PM