Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
breville1-

Rajesh and Seema.....clever modern couple.....Kamna and Vinod don't stand a chance!! Vinod's "decency" prevents him from ravishing Seema despite the "naked" invitation!! Oh hell!! He has my sympathies.....

Look at stupid Vinod putting so called friendship before his wife's izzat....

“What about both of us being naked and hugging each other?”

“No problem”

What if I get hard?”

Vinod paused only for a second “No problem”

Rajesh shook his head “You are just saying it for show”

Vinod said “I promise”

Rajesh smiled happily “Then you are a good friend, bhaiya, I’m proud to be your friend”

And how skillfully Seema brings in Rajesh to fulfill Vinod's stupidity....

Seema smiled “Then what are you worried about? He won't even know what you are doing, you can decide later on informing him”

The older woman agreed “Fine, let do it just as a trial”

Seema laughed happily “Awesome, now it’s time to take some pictures. The most important thing is that it should look candid yet professional for the best impact. Let me call Rajesh, he takes some decent photographs”

Kamna was alarmed “Rajesh? No”

Seema glared “What’s wrong with my husband? Do you want to go to a studio and let a stranger do it then?”

Shaking her head, Kamna replied “No, I was just feeling shy”

Seema said “Don’t be, he is discrete and reliable, otherwise we won't know what will happen to your pictures”

As they creep forward inexorably to being friends with benefits, the anticipation is at fever pitch! As it is Kamna and Seema are fully into each other. Will Kamna now give Rajesh his rewards for his kind friendship? Except for his money and overt desire for Kamna's tits (and what else?), Rajesh doesn't compare well to Vinod. How do these guys end up with the beauties? Stupidity on our part?? Damn!

Love it, man!!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-05-2019, 04:11 PM