Adultery My Wife Swetha by seamen1075
Evening promptly at 8 I rang their door bell and promptly Swetha opened the door. She was looking gorgeous in a cream color saree with a maroon color blouse. She was using a Chanel No.5 perfume which was giving me a high. She was looking like a sex goddess standing in front of me with her dressing and the perfume and taking me into a trance.

I could not help myself from complementing her and said “You are looking gorgeous Swetha….” and Swetha started blushing “looks like everyone will be looking at you and not the movie….” and I smiled. Swetha faked anger and hit me

“You are really looking gorgeous Swetha…..”

“Thanks………. come on let’s start or else we will get late ” she started hurrying me and blushed as she was feeling shy with all my praises

We then started off in my bike with her sitting behind me on her side. She was holding me with one hand on my shoulder and the second one around my waist. Her breasts were touching occasionally on my back. All through the way I was feeling proud that a gorgeous lady is sitting behind me.

We reached the mall and I parked my bike and we came up to the food court. Swetha was all excited when we ordered her favorite farm fresh Pizza. We sat at a table and had our pizza. I noticed quite a few men turning their heads when they passed us looking at Swetha. I was feeling proud to sit with such an elegant and gorgeous lady. Swetha did not notice anything of this as she was savoring her pizza like a kid. Seeing her excitement I smiled. Swetha saw me smile and asked me why I was smiling raising her brows. I just nodded and said “It’s nothing …… you are just like a kid enjoying her pizza”

“Yes… I am a kid……. and I love pizza…..” and we both smiled.

We finished our dinner and we talked for some time and when it was the time for the movie we went to the hall where the movie was to be screened. I started walking in the front and Swetha followed me. I looked at my ticket and confirmed the seat and told Swetha to sit

Swetha looked at me with a surprise and asked “here?....”

“Yeah……why?”

“This is premium class and couple seat……..”

“So what?....” and I smiled

“So you would have let the money go waste if I would have said no for the second show?”

“Yeah……….”

Swetha smiled and said…….. “stupid……good that I agreed to come else you would have wasted a lot of money” and then she sat on the seat.

I smiled looking at her and sat on her left side keeping a little gap between us. The lights in the movie hall started dimming and the movie titles started. In the meantime one person came and gave the popcorn bucket and a water bottle to us and left. Swetha looked at me and said “You booked even this online?” and I said “Yes….” I could see a glimpse of her smile and the shake of her head in the dark. I placed the tray on the tray holder on my side and took the water bottle and kept it on my lap.

The movie started and we started enjoying the movie. Swetha was looking at the screen with a lot of concentration and I felt happy that I brought her to the movie. Slowly as the intensity of the horror in the movie increased I realize that Swetha has moved closer to me and her thighs were touching me and Swetha started holding my hand. I started looking at her face in the flickering light falling on her face from the movie. Swetha was glowing with her hair all loose falling over her shoulder over her breast. As I looked at Swetha I could not move my eyes away from her face and I started liking it more than the movie but I had to turn reluctantly when Swetha saw me looking at her face and asked me what by lifting her eyebrows and I said nothing my shaking my head and turned towards the screen

Swetha was looking at the screen intently and I could see the emotions and the feelings in the movie reflecting on her face. I slowly moved closer to her and as soon as I moved closer I felt Swetha move and something very soft started touching my biceps. It was her soft breasts. Swetha was hugging my hand and intently watching the movie.

From the time I saw Swetha looking so ravishingly hot at their place my brother in my pants has been hard throughout. As it was second show I wore a loose underwear and a loose cargo pants which made my situation worse as it became difficult to hide my tent. Before I sat on the couple seat I adjusted my cargos and my underwear so that my brother is free and he can do whatever dancing he wants in the darkness. Just as a precaution when the water bottle came I took the bottle and kept it on my lap.

We continued watching the movie like that with her soft breasts on my arm. I was actually not watching the movie but was feeling her breasts on my arms. Suddenly there was a scene which was very scary and Swetha hugged me tight getting scared. Swetha had turned and she hugged me straight with her face on my left shoulder and with her breasts getting crushed on my chest. Instinctively my hands went over her back and pulled her closer. Her hugging was making me go mad, on top of that her perfume was making me unable to control myself and my hand started pulling Swetha towards my chest. We both stayed there like that hugging each other for some time. After some time Swetha realized that she was hugging me she lifted her head and released her hand. Feeling her hand release though I was not willing I had to let go Swetha.

“Sorry………. I got scared………..”

“It’s ok………. “

“When we come to such horror movies and whenever I get scared I used to hug Raghu……. So without realizing I hugged you…………that is the reason when you said it’s a horror movie I was reluctant to come”.

“Raghu is a lucky guy…….”

“What?”

“I am saying Raghu is a lucky guy that he can hug you whenever he wants……” I blurted out suddenly

Swetha realized what I said and faked anger and started hitting me..

“Ok ok ok…..…….. I also enjoyed……… and hope there are many more such horror scenes in the movie” I said naughtily.

“You ………” and Swetha hit me again.

I was actually enjoying myself with Swetha and all was showing by brother. He was very hard and a big tent formed in my pants with my 9 inch pole supporting it.

I saw Swetha move and Suddenly I realized that Swetha was holding my hard dick over my cargo. She was stunned and continued to hold it with a surprise. At the same time I was looking at her for what she had done…….. We both stayed like that looking at each other and suddenly Swetha released her hand and moved away……….. “water bottle………”

Then I realized that the water bottle which I had kept in my lap to hide my tent had actually got displaced during our hugging and Swetha wanting to drink water had grabbed my dick instead. As soon as I understood I started smiling and Swetha got shy and was smiling bending her head. In the meantime the movie stopped half way for the interval.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by ad1x - 04-05-2019, 10:54 AM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-05-2019, 03:59 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Monika69 - 29-03-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by raj500265 - 10-07-2022, 01:58 PM