Adultery My Wife Swetha by seamen1075
As we continued moving she realized that she was hugging me so she slowly released and I lost the heavenly feeling of her crushed breasts on my back. Swetha moved back a little and adjusted herself. I looked at her face on the side mirror and I saw her smiling. I understood that Swetha also enjoyed the hug just like me. Looking at Swetha in the mirror I said “Am sorry………. I missed the signal so I had to put a break….hope you are not hurt”

I saw her smile grew and she said “Its ok….. I am fine”

I mustered some courage and said “hold me or else you may fall……”

“Why will I fall?”

“Maybe I might miss the next signal and I might put a sudden break”

“Then drive carefully…………”

I realized that I cannot say anything else to her to hug me again so I continued driving. After some distance when we were approaching the next signal I felt Swetha’s hands on my hips. I looked at her face and I could see the turmoil. I slowed down the bike a bit so that she was comfortable. I was expecting her to remove her hands but instead I saw her hand move forward and hugging me lightly with both her hands. I could just feel the tip of her soft breasts on my back and I smiled to myself…..
With each acceleration and deceleration of the bike the contact of her breasts increased or decreased. Just before I stopped the bike Swetha hugged me little tighter pressing her breasts on my back. After leaving the signal Swetha continued to hug me in the same fashion keeping me high in my pleasure and we continued like that with Swetha hugging me. I could see her smile which was continuously there on her lips. I could see that she was enjoying. When we were about two kilometers from their house I got a doubt and I wanted to test my luck.

“Swetha I need to purchase some items for my house, I’ll buy it at the next supermarket, hope you are not late for anything “and she said “No, it’s ok”. I promptly stopped my bike and when I was about to get down I painfully realized that Swetha needs to stop hugging me and she had to get down , I was feeling bad. We both got down and I promptly went inside and bought a milk packet. I kept it in the front pouch of the bike and I climbed on the bike and started the bike. Swetha promptly sat little far from me. Seeing her sit far I cursed myself for my idea of testing my luck.

As soon as we left parking and climbed the road I saw Swetha’s hands coming back to hug me. I looked at her face and she was smiling to herself. This time Swetha was hugging me much tighter than before and my joy knew no bounds. I realized that as we were nearing her house her hug was getting tighter and tighter. When we were about to turn into the lane of her house Swetha promptly released me and moved far and sat a little away. I stopped my bike in front of her house and Swetha got down.

“Ok Swetha , I’ll leave…………..by the way if you want I can drop you daily home in my bike”

“Sure ……… I would love to………” Swetha realized what she said and corrected herself “yeah sure at least I don’t have to wait for an auto...........come inside and have a coffee”

“It’s ok….. I’ll come some other day” I said as I did not want to push my luck more……. “Ok then see you tomorrow in gym…..” and I left from there

From then on I started dropping Swetha home and Swetha used to hug me. If ever she used to sit far I used to adjust myself so that she is touching my back. Swetha used to promptly hug me as soon as I adjust. The situation between us was that both were enjoying the hug during the drive but no one wants to say anything or commit anything.
One day while we were coming back from gym on my bike I asked “Swetha are you free today evening?”

“Why?....... I am free”

“Shall we go for a movie?”

“Movie…..yeah.......sure….. I have not gone for a movie from the time Raghu has gone on ship….. which movie?”

“Conjuring”

“It’s a horror movie….”

“Yeah, it’s a horror movie…..Raghu told me that you like horror movies”

“I like horror movies but I watch with Raghu…….”

“So….now watch with me…. what is the problem…..”

Swetha gave a thought for some time and said “ok………..what time?”

“Second show”

“No Second show………..we will go for the first show”

“I tried to get tickets for the first show online but seats were not available so I booked for the second show”

“You already booked the tickets?”

“Yeah, I have booked two tickets”

“What if I say no?”

“Money will go waste”

“No no…..then let’s go”

“Ok then I’ll come and pick you up at eight….we will have dinner outside and then we will watch the movie”

“Ok….I’ll be ready………let’s have pizza……I love pizza”

I smiled “Ok….” and then I dropped Swetha at her place and I left
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by ad1x - 04-05-2019, 10:54 AM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-05-2019, 03:59 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Monika69 - 29-03-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by raj500265 - 10-07-2022, 01:58 PM