Adultery My Wife Swetha by seamen1075
Swetha had lifted her leg and placed it on the couch and was massaging her ankle. Her nighty was lifted up and was covering till her calf. I had a clear view of her smooth thigh below her nighty. This view created a stir in me my brother started leaking. Unconsciously I moved to the side to have a good view. As I moved my eyes started roaming down her thigh towards her nether region and my eyes fell on the pink color panty which she was wearing. I stood there looking at her panty which was hiding her sister for some time with my brother standing in attention saluting.

The view was so tempting that I could not control myself and I started walking towards Swetha. As I neared her my heart started pounding asking me for a touch. Swetha was still sitting in the same position with her leg raised and giving me a full view. That’s when I heard the call from Swetha and I came out of my trans…..

“Yes Swetha…………..you said something” I started stammering….

“I was asking you how much did the food cost”

“It’s ok, nothing much and I think I for sure can bring something for you”

“yeah………” and she continued to massage her ankle.

“Is it paining still?” I asked her going near to her

“yeah….still it is…..”

“you want me to apply some cream?”

“yeah, if you don’t mind………….. I was feeling better in the morning after your massage”

I was surprised to hear from Swetha inviting me to massage her ankle. I promptly went to the table to pick up volini cream and a chair and went near her and sat down on the chair in front of her looking at her smooth thigh and her panty. As I picked up her leg her nighty moved further down to her knee giving me a much better view. I could see a small wet patch on her panty which was slowly increasing as I continue to massage her ankle. Her leaking pussy was giving out pleasant smell which I could not resist and I slowly started massaging her leg up to her calf. My eyes were all glued and looking at the beautiful sight in front of me and my brother in full attention leaking profusely…… Suddenly I realized something wet in my pant and I realized what I was doing and I stopped massaging and I got up and I went straight into the bathroom excusing myself. I promptly took out my brother and started jerking off till I released. I washed myself and I came out but I could not see Swetha in the hall and her bedroom door was closed.

After some time Swetha came out and sat with me. We talked for some time and had our dinner together and then I took leave and came back to my house. I lied down on my bed and was thinking of what happened and I could not understand if Swetha’s actions were intentional. But the view she gave and the spreading of the wetness on her panty was giving an indication in that direction.

The next day I had an urgent assignment and had to go to another city for a week. I informed Swetha about it and asked her to take care of herself. All through my tour my thoughts were on what I am supposed to do. Did Raghu mean what he said? Should I actually take care of Swetha? If I am supposed to take care of her then how I should do it? How can I just go to a lady and say that your husband wants me to fuck you so open your legs. It doesn’t seem right. I was in a total confusion as to what I should do or not do. By the end of the tour I had come to a conclusion…….. I will not do anything. The moment I decided I was very happy. But somewhere down within……………one small worm (keeda) had taken birth.
After I came back I started going to gym and by that time even Swetha was ok and she also resumed her work out. Though I used to talk to Swetha I was staying away so that I did not want to get tempted or send wrong message to her. At the same time even Swetha was normal just like before. We used to work out together, chat and talk about different topics. I was happy that the things have come back to normal and all the uneasiness was gone.

One day when I finished my workout and came out of the gym I saw Swetha was standing on the road waiting for an auto. She had left a while ago from gym and was still standing there. So I took my bike and went to her.

“What happened Swetha you are still waiting here?”

“I could not get an auto”

“If you want I can drop you at your place”

“What about your office today? aren’t you late already?”

“Nah it ok , I was working till late and finished a project report yesterday , so I can go leisurely, come sit , I’ll drop you home”. Swetha without any hesitation climbed on my bike and sat with legs on both sides ensuring some space in the middle. I started riding my bike and we started talking. At one of the junctions I missed the signal while talking to her, when I saw the red signal I applied sudden brakes. Due to the jerk Swetha who was sitting behind fell on my back and immediately hugged me. Her breasts got crushed on my back and instantly my brother woke up and all my resolutions which I had taken from the last two weeks went for a toss instantly.

That was my first body contact with Swetha and all the things which happened earlier started coming back as a video in front of my eyes and triggering a chain reaction in my body. I could feel her soft breasts on by back clearly, soft and firm. Swetha was still in a shock and scared and was holding me tight. I was in seventh heaven with Swetha’s hug. Swetha continued to hug me till the time we moved from the junction.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by ad1x - 04-05-2019, 10:54 AM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-05-2019, 03:58 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Monika69 - 29-03-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by raj500265 - 10-07-2022, 01:58 PM