Adultery My Wife Swetha by seamen1075
That day I asked Rajesh to tell me more and he told what all happened except the part that he went and he released himself which I got to know later from Swetha. I asked Rajesh to let me know the developments if any in future. He promised me that he will tell me if anything happens. I was excited that my plan seems to be working out and I am closer to my FANTASY which I have been having from a long time.

As the days and weeks went by I waited for the developments from Rajesh but none came. Even when I probed him he used to say that nothing has happened. Even during the daily calls to Swetha there was nothing about Rajesh. Even if I asked about Rajesh she used to just tell me that he is helping her with her workout. I was sure something is happening there. I know my Swetha and her appetite and also that I have given permission to Rajesh to have fun with my wife. Being far away in the middle of the sea I did not have any other means of getting information about them except wait for them to open up to me.

Rajesh
Hi this is Rajesh, you know about me, both Swetha and Raghu has talked about me earlier.

I was in my office at that time when I spoke to Raghu. After talking to Raghu I was actually excited with what Raghu said and asked me to do. Though I promised Raghu that I will tell him everything there was uneasiness ….…..how I can tell him? Then my thoughts went to that day’s morning and the view of Swetha’s assets.........I thought may be what happened in Raghu’s house might be a coincidence accidental and it may not happen again. But down there my brother was hoping that it was not a coincidence and he was hoping to meet Swetha’s sister, talk to her and play with her.

In the evening after my office I called up Swetha

“Hi Swetha, how is your ankle? how are you feeling now?”

“It’s better now but I still have pain”

“Is there any swelling?”

“I don’t think so, but I am not able to stand for long”

“So how did you manage your lunch?”

“I had some fruits”

“Only fruits? You did not have anything else” there was no response for some time…. “what happened?”

“I could not stand so I could not cook…..”

“why dint you call me?”

“I thought you would be busy in your office”

“You should have called me; I would have brought something for you” I started getting concerned for Swetha………… “I am coming there and I’ll bring something for dinner……you take rest”

“It’s ok, no need…… I am fine……… I’ll have something………I don’t want to you take any trouble for me”

“What trouble……I don’t mind doing anything for people whom I like” I realized I said that I said I like her…….. I tried to correct myself…. “I mean……. I don’t mind doing anything for you and to take care of you……..you are my best friend’s wife” as soon as I said ‘I’ll take care of you’ my brother stirred in my pant telling me that he wants to take care of Swetha’s sister and he started getting hard. I adjusted my brother in my pants and patted him and asked him to wait and not to get excited

“Don’t do anything …… I am coming home…….and I’ll bring something ………” I told Swetha hoping to see Swetha and her assets when I go there.

“Ok……..i hope I am not troubling you….”

“It’s ok, I am more than happy…..” I was really happy to go back to Swetha…….my friend’s wife…..

I promptly went to a good hotel nearby and I packed something light for the evening for both of us and I reached Raghu’s house all the way comforting and adjusting my brother. I parked my bike inside knocked on the door.

I heard Swetha telling me to wait and I understood that Swetha is taking time to come and open the door due to pain in her ankle. After some time when Swetha opened the door I did not expect what I saw. Swetha was wearing a front button red color silk nighty which was hugging her body and was showing her curves. It was tight near her waist and I could clearly see the contour of her bra on her nighty. Four out of five hooks of her nighty were hooked and was allowing a very small part of her cleavage to be seen. I was pleasantly surprised with what she was wearing. She was looking very hot and very inviting. Though she was wearing a nighty all her assets were clearly shown. Swetha never wore anything like that earlier in front of me. I stood there staring at her body mesmerized.

While I was staring at her, Swetha called me in again and I felt that I saw a smile on her lips. Swetha turned around and started going in. Now it was the turn of her gorgeous hips to mesmerize me as she walked inside limping. As she walked inside her hips were moving sensually and it was looking as if they are calling me and asking me to hold them. Seeing her hips sway my brother started dancing with joy in my pants and I had to literally remove the tuck of my shirt so that I don’t display his dance to Swetha.

I walked into the house with the food parcel covering the tent which was formed in my pant. I kept the food parcel on the dining table and turned around and I saw Swetha sitting on the couch in the same place where she sat in the morning. She was bending down a little with her leg lifted up while she was trying to rub her ankle. The whole scene was almost same like in the morning except that Swetha’s cleavage was partly visible due to the nighty hooks which were not allowing her breasts to come out. I was very disappointed and felt I could have had an eye full if at least one more hook was released. As I was about to turn disappointed I noticed something which made my brother jump in excitement and release precum. It was her thigh………………
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by ad1x - 04-05-2019, 10:54 AM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-05-2019, 03:58 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Monika69 - 29-03-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by raj500265 - 10-07-2022, 01:58 PM