Adultery My Wife Swetha by seamen1075
My excitement was high and It matched it with Swetha’s incessant asking for sex in the following days till I joined ship.

I started talking to Swetha and also the Rajesh. I could not muster my courage again to ask Rajesh about my proposal but we used to talk on different topics regularly. Even Rajesh was not talking to me about it. There was a kind of uneasiness between us about the topic. Slowly I started losing hopes, that’s when I thought that I should do something to ignite some fire between them and then suggested Swetha to start working out. It took few days for Swetha to confirm and when she said yes I could see a path opening up and my excitement grew.

I promptly called Rajesh to inform him about Swetha

“Rajesh Swetha wants to work out……can you help her?”

“Of course Raghu….no need to worry, I will join her in our gym itself. I will be there to monitor her and take care of her”

When I heard his say that I smiled to myself “ yeah , yeah ……Take care of her……….”

“what?..........oh shit………..i did not mean that……”

“but I meant that………..ha ha ha ha”

“I have my doubts…………about that…….”

“so you don’t like to take care of Swetha?”

“ No No not like that …… I will be more than happy ……but……”

“but what?”

“I am little scared…………I don’t want to lose our friendship”

“don’t worry ……. Our friendship is seasoned and nothing can break it” I said encouraging him”

“What if ……. Swetha is not interested…..”

“hmm…..you have a point ……….let us watch and see……I know my Swetha and her requirements….” I also go a doubt …. What if Swetha doesn’t like to go in that direction….

I told Rajesh “ let’s see Rajesh, we will do our part and if Swetha needs to be taken care of then I want you to be there helping her……”
“Ok, I will enroll her in the gym and we will see how it goes”

After the call I sat on the sofa and I started wondering …….. does Swetha needs to be taken care of or it’s me who wants Swetha to be taken care of. I looked at my dick and it was very hard…………I took it out and I started playing with it. As I played with my dick , it was getting more and more clearer to me……… I was sure enjoying what I was doing of pushing Rajesh towards bedding my wife. Just that thought of mine pushed me over and I released myself.

In the evening Swetha told me that she called Rajesh and he has done everything for her and said that he would be there to ‘take care of her’ I smiled to myself.

The next few days my excitement knew no bounds but…….nothing happened. It was all regular talks with Swetha and Rajesh nothing special to hear or nothing exciting. All my excitement went down and it looked as if even this path looked like it’s not going to work out. As the days went by I got busy in my work and even my calls with Rajesh started getting shorter and shorter and finally stopped.

One day I was very busy whole day and I did not look at my phone. In the evening when I was about to sleep I opened my whatsapp and I saw a message from Rajesh

“Are you sure?”……. seeing his message I understood everything and I was happy………

“YES….. I am sure” I replied

Promptly I got a call from Rajesh as if he was waiting for my message desperately.

“Are you Sure?”

“Yes I am sure…….go ahead and take care of her”

“Anna….. I am ……..”

“Don’t worry……..”

“Ok”

“What happened? Any development? Whose side was it from you or Swetha?”

“I could not do anything from my side…….it was all from Swetha”

Hearing him say that it started from Swetha….i knew immediately that I was right. Looks like Swetha is hot and requires to be taken care of. It’s been over a month and I could imagine what kind of itch Swetha was having.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by ad1x - 04-05-2019, 10:54 AM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-05-2019, 03:57 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Monika69 - 29-03-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by raj500265 - 10-07-2022, 01:58 PM