Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
It was 1PM. I got of the sofa. “It’s about time for your punishment” i said as swetha smiled and quickly got up.

“Get naked and kneel on all fours” i said “here?” swetha asked surprised. “Yes!”

Swetha didnt ask anymore questions and got naked and was on all fours now.

“You will have to obey to everything i say” i ordered her again as swetha nodded eagerly like a loyal dog

Crawl to the bedroom. I said as swetha crawled from the living room to our bedroom. I got myself naked and sat on the bed as i put my dick to her face. “You know what to do” i said as swetha smiled and started licking my balls and dick. My dick was drenched with her saliva. Swetha was giving it her all to please me. “Go lower” i said as swetha licked the bottom of my balls. I sat myself at the edge of the bed “go lower” i said as swetha smiled again and licked her way to my asshole. I am sure it was stinking but swetha didn’t complain. She inserted her tongue all the way inside and licked it clean as she stroked my cock. Satisfied i asked her to climb up the bed in doggy style. Swetha faced the wall and knew what was coming as i spanked her hard.

“Ahhh baby…” swetha moaned in pain

I gave her a few more spanks when the bell rang. “Who is it at this time?” swetha asked surprised.

“Someone you know” i said

“Anand?” swetha asked concerned

“Swetha, We are going to have a threesome and your going to comply” i ordered her

“Anand? I don’t think it's a good idea. Just your cock is enough for me. Please anand” swetha said worried

“Anand didn’t we agree that i am not going to fuck anyone else” swetha asked her voice shaking.

“Swetha, you promised to obey me. Didn’t you say you would do anything for me” i said determined to go through with it.

“Who is it?” swetha asked after a minute

“Face the wall until i tell you otherwise” i said and left to attend the door.

“Anand, who is it?” swetha asked without turning as she heard our footsteps. Swetha trembled as she lay naked on the bed before us.
Swetha felt a soft touch on her back as someone started licking her ass from behind. I came in the front to face a confused swetha. I kissed her before she could say anything. Swetha let me continue as she trembled to someone licking her asshole. swetha couldn’t take it anymore as she turned back as we kissed.

“Ganga?” swetha shouted surprised.

I had asked ganga for a favor to fulfill my threesome fantasy and to my surprise she very happy agreed to do it. “Saab, i know i can’t become your wife or girlfriend. But i want to be your mistress so i can be close to you. With this i will officially be your mistress” she said eagerly. I was happy to hear that but i also didn’t want to force it on her. I made sure she was ok “Saab, you have done so much for me, for the first time in my life i am thinking about my future. All thanks to you saab. Please let me do it”. With that, I was speechless and readily made the plan with her.

“What about yogendarji?” swetha asked

“Saab, even now madam is thinking about yogendarji, i think she needs more punishment” ganga said smiling mischievously.

“Swetha, this threesome is my fantasy coming true and don’t worry about your dear yogendarji, he is resting in a hotel while ganga sneaked out for me” i said

“Enough talk, get down on your knees and join ganga” i said

Swetha tried to say something but gave up and kneeled next to ganga. I stood above two beautiful women with their tongues out, ready to suck my cock. A dream come true i thought as both of them started licking my balls and cock. They took turns sucking my cock as i alternatively mouth fucked them. “Ahhh….” i moaned as there hands moved around my body and their tongues on my cock. I was getting close to edge.

Both of you get on the bed and kiss each other i said smirking. Swetha hesitated and complied. It was hot seeing swetha kiss ganga with saliva from there mouth to bed. Even though swetha resisted initially, she was slowly getting into it. She hugged ganga and kissed her passionately and ganga followed. I too couldn't stand and just watch anymore as i dived into them and started kissing them. Both of them started taking care of me like two prostitutes taking care of a prospective client and i was loving it.

I ordered them to get on the bed in doggy position. Their two asses next to each other, one fair and one tanned. I first inserted my cock in my wife from behind as she moaned and then took it out. “Ahh… anand”. My cock was drenched with her juices, swetha was enjoying this. Pulling swetha’s hair from behind I fucked her for sometime and then moved on to ganga and fucked her tighter hole, leaving swetha waiting. It was a dream come true as i alternatively fucked there pussies, there juices mixing with my cum.

Ganga turned around and pulled me up to the bed as i lay down and swetha climbed on my cock and ganga moved her pussy to my face. Swetha rode my cock as i sucked on ganga’s pussy. It was getting harder to control myself, i was getting closer and closer to the edge. We continued on fucking each other in different positions as swetha started to take more initiative. We sucked, fucked and had a fuck fest as we all orgasmed together.

Swetha and ganga collapsed next to me and we took our time to get back our breaths. I finally had my fantasy fulfilled.

After an hour ganga said she had to go. So we bid her goodbye. “Happy now?” swetha asked with a wide smile. I was happy that she had no problems with the threesome or may be she even enjoyed it. Ganga made sure to keep me and swetha happy at the same time. She had sucked swetha’s pussy to orgasm with her tongue skills.

“It’s not over yet” i said

“What?” swetha asked surprised

“Ganga is going to be back tonight and after that she will be leaving to the village” i said

“Ok” swetha said with no resistance

“Your dear yogendarji is leaving for the village. Looks like your plan worked” i said

“Anand, shut up” swetha said smiling

“Wasn’t ganga going to go to Divya” swetha asked

“She will, once she wraps up her things in the village. At Least that’s what ganga told me” i said

“Oh ok” swetha said

“I never thought we would have a threesome. I liked it. But tonight is the last” swetha said smiling and kissed me

“I know” i said kissing her back

“So what do we do from now on” swetha asked with a smirk

“Well, it's going to be just you and me from now on” i said pinching her waist

==============================================================

It’s been 2 months now since yogendarji and ganga left to the village. Yogendarji did try to call and get in contact with swetha but we ignored all of it and ganga had messaged us saying he had finally given up a few weeks back.

Ganga was going to join a working women welfare organization in the city next month and i was prohibited to go meet her. so, i left everything to divya. Ganga did occasional contact me on phone, which swetha didn't like.

Our sex life was back to normal. Swetha still flirted with other men and sometimes even let them touch her but that was the line. Swetha was adamant about it. We did continue our dirty talks in the bedroom as i fucked her brains out.

All in all it was a great journey for us!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-05-2019, 02:42 PM