Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
Swetha was still on the floor, crying, her cheeks red as apple. She was still crying but now little silently.

“Are you ok?” i asked kneeling down, concerned.

“Yes. but it hurts” swetha said rubbing her cheeks

“You know, i didn’t have to slap you that hard” i said wiping of her tears

“No, i deserved it and you hit me only 4 times ….i told you to hit me more” swetha said, tears rolling down her cheeks uncontrollably.

“I think that should be enough to scare yogendarji” i said

“It's not just for yogendarji…. I needed them” swetha said trying to get up.

I helped her up and walked her to the couch. Swetha collapsed and gave me a little smile as i sat next to her.

“Do you think that was enough?” swetha asked trying to wipe her tears

“I think so, ganga said she would make sure he fears me by telling him made up stories. She would keep us updated if he tries anything” i said smiling and caressed her cheeks tenderly

Tears were still rolling down swetha. I hit her too hard.

It almost took half hour for swetha to calm down and the redness of her cheeks slowly dimmed.

“It’s finally over” swetha said

“I still can’t believe you came with such a plan.. I never thought i would hit you in my life. It was hard for me” i said

“I know” swetha said giving me a peck on my cheek.

“But, I wish you hit me more, i would feel better. I need to be punished” swetha said seriously.

“Don’t worry, i have your punishment all planned out.” i said with a grin

“Oh shut up” swetha said finally smiling

“I am not joking” i said trying to stop grinning.

The next few hours we talked and talked. We were finally relaxing and getting back to normal. “Sorry baby, i am really tired, i had no time to rest since yogendarji got up in the morning”. As we continued to talk, swetha slowly drifted into sleep. She was dead tired. I let her sleep and watched as her chest moved up and down. After few mins, i picked her up and moved her to the bedroom. I fucking loved her, i thought to myself. Seeing swetha on the bed, I wanted her, but it had to wait for now.

Swetha slept into the night. She was unexpectedly very tired and asleep and I didnt want to wake her up. I made few calls, had my dinner and slept next to her.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-05-2019, 02:41 PM