Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
Next Day

The next mornin ganga woke me up at 11 with a coffee and a smile. I smiled at her as she walked back to the kitchen. It was monday but, i decided to skip work and wait for swetha. I took my phone out and saw just one message at 4AM “Yogendarji is awake”. I messaged and called but no reply. I ignored it for now and got freshened up and ganga set up breakfast for me. We both ate and chatted.

1PM
I checked my phone again at 1PM. Nothing.

2PM
I called. Nothing.

3PM
i got a long text message from swetha. It took me sometime to go over all of it. I couldn’t believe what i was reading. Was she serious? She kept asking me to go along with it and help her make it happen and it was the only way. After a night of fucking, i was clear in my mind, but, i wasn’t sure what i should do. I didn’t think swetha would plan something like this and would willingly want it. What should i do? Should i let her continue with her plan?

For the next hour i kept going over the message and finally made up my mind.

5PM.
The door opened and swetha stepped in, still wearing the pink saree from yesterday night. Yogendarji duly followed behind her. I stood up from the couch and walked over to her. I had made up my mind.

Boiling anger was all i could think of. Mad!, really mad with anger, i slapped swetha hard on her face as she looked shocked and tears started rolling out. I slapped her hard once again on her other cheek as her legs gave out and she fell to the floor. Her both cheeks red and her eyes streaming with tears she cried out. I picked her up to stand straight and slapped her hard another two times, the room echoed and swetha cried harder and fell to the ground again. Yogendarji quickly came over to stop me as i angrily pushed him aside and he fell to the ground as well.

“WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKING? YOU WHORE!” i shouted at swetha with anger, swetha just kept crying “sorry anand…. Sorrry”

I pulled a knife out that i had already prepared and showed it to swetha as yogendarji stared in fear and disbelief. “WHO IS IT? IT DOESN’T MATTER IF I GO TO JAIL. I AM GOING TO KILL THE SON OF A BITCH WITH MY OWN HANDS”

“Sorry anand.. Sorry… please forgive me” swetha continued the chant as she slowly backed up near yogendarji

I put the knife to yogendarjis face as i told swetha that i was going to kill and it didn’t matter what happened to me.

“TELL ME YOU WHORE WHO IS IT?.” I shouted again as yogendarji shuddered.

I moved onto yogendarji and pulled him up with knife in my hand “yogendarji please leave the house now, you don’t want see what i am going to do next”

Out of nowhere, ganga swept in from behind and held yogendarji and pulled him away. “Let’s leave hukum. He is a mad man. He even has a gun ready to kill the person.”

“WHO IS IT?” i shouted turning to swetha “sorry anand… sorry” swetha continued

“YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO LEAVE THE HOUSE NOW. YOUR GOING TO BE IN THE HOUSE FOREVER” i shouted “yes anand.. Whatever you want… i am sorry.. Please forgive me” swetha continued her crying chant

I turned to yogendarji “WHY AREN’T YOU LEAVING” i shouted on his face with knife to his neck
Yogendarji stood in fear doing nothing. I didn’t expect him to be this scared. May be he never expected anybody to shout or point a knife at him. Seeing the knife close, sweat dripped on his face.

“Hukum, I have our luggage ready, let’s leave now before it gets out of control” ganga said jolting yogendarji out. Ganga had everything ready. She quickly took the bags and pushed yogendarji out of the door. She turned back smiled and closed the door.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-05-2019, 02:41 PM