Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
“That’s it baby… they never fucked me. I should have let them.. I am so horny now”

“Mmmm … mmmm” swetha moaned slowly her hand moving up and down.

“Would it have been ok if they fucked me” “ you would be ok right? They can fuck me right? Ahhh ahhh”

“You want to see your wife getting fucked by others right?” swetha moaned talking dirty

“Ohhh baby it was so hot, everyone wanting to fuck me tonight.”

“I have all there numbers, i can call them home and they can fuck me everyday, while your at the office”

“Fucking slut, Show me your pussy” i ordered as swetha moved the camera to show her pussy. She had her knees bent to her chest showing me her pussy and tits

“Stroke for me baby” swetha hymed as she rubbed her pussy.

I stroked seeing her messy pussy. It was wet dripping with her juices “Your such a slut” i said stroking harder as swetha too started rubbing her pussy faster

“Yes baby, i am slut. Fuck me with that cock baby” swetha moaned

We kept talking dirty and stroked ourselves as we orgazmed in our hands. We both panted as swetha moved the camera with her sticky fingers and gave me a kiss and cut the call.

I took my time to ejaculate everything i had. I made a mess on my pants. After a few minutes of my last strokes i finally got up and went to the kitchen and cleaned myself.

That night i never got another call from swetha. So instead of swetha i focused on ganga. I took my time to get hard again and fucked her starting from midnight all the way till morning. It was like a fuck fest for us. I kept fucking her until her pussy was no longer tight and was filled with cum till the brim. Ganga too enjoyed my vigour interest in her. She was happy to open her legs for me and give me access to everything i wanted. The bed was drenched in our juices as i fucked her one last time for the day and collapsed on her.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-05-2019, 02:41 PM