Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
“Move your pallu down” i texted as i held my cock and my breath

“Do you want show me off?” swetha texted back. “Yes” i replied

“I don’t understand why you get so turned on by exposing me to other men” swetha texted back.

“But if that’s what my husband wants. I can’t say no [img]file:///images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]” swetha added

Swetha took a sip of her wine and slowly moved her pallu aside to reveal her deep cleavage. Nobody missed it as their heads peaked out from the deck of cards before them. Swetha continued on as if she didn’t notice and texted me.

“Happy now [img]file:///images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]” swetha texted

After few mins i texted back “Let your pallu fall”

Swetha didn’t reply. Swetha took another sip from her wine to draw courage from it. She then let her pallu fall like it was an accident. But didn’t pick it up back to cover herself. By now the guests started boldly looking at swetha and adjusting their crotch. Yogendarji noticed it too and instead of asking swetha to cover up. He put her hand around her navel and caressed it. The exhibition continued on as they drank swetha with lust..

“Yogendarji, this is no fun, if it's just money. I think we should add more stakes” Mr. Khan spoke

“More what?” yogendarji asked confused

“With money you should have women as well. swethaji will give company to whoever wins the next round” Mr. Khan declared and to everybody’s surprise yogendarji agreed without questions.

“No no” swetha said surprised with the new turn of events. Everybody was quite drunk now and it looked dangerous to agree to it.

“Please swethaji, we too want to enjoy your company” they pleaded and pleaded until swetha finally agreed.

The first round started with everybody trying their best while gopalji and ramchandarji started pouring yogendarji more than his share of liquor. The first round was quickly over and Mr. Ramchandar had won. Swetha smiled at him and moved over to sit next to him without covering herself. Mr. ramchandar quickly wrapped his hands around her naked waist, swetha didn’t resist and the game continued on. Not missing this chance Mr. Ramchandar ignored the game and tried to get his hands all over swetha. “Ramchandar ji please control yourself” swetha said as everybody laughed. “How can i control when such a beauty is beside me” he said moving his hands all over her back. Swetha tried to play hard to get as Mr. ramchandar tried his best to feel her up.

“Ok, it's my turn now” Mr. Gopal shouted as he dropped his cards on the table. Swetha moved over next to gopal as he tried to kiss her on her mouth but swetha stopped him with her fingers.
“Not so fast gopalji, you can have the cheek for now” swetha said as he gave her a kiss on her cheeks. As the next game went on gopalji tried to kiss swetha’s neck, lips, ears whatever he could and finally succeeded on kissing her back which swetha didn’t mind. He kissed her bare back and slowly moved on till her waist as swetha let out a slow moan. It was getting out of control.

“My turn” yogendarji shouted as swetha smiled and quickly moved back to yogendarji. But yogendarji was too drunk to do anything. He just pulled swetha to him and continued playing the game.

“Are you satisfied now, seeing other men having there way with your wife” swetha texted

“Yes, but looked like you too were enjoying it” i texted stroking my cock as i saw the whole scene playout.

“I can’t help it [img]file:///images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] I feel like a stripper with so many men around me” swetha texted getting turned on.

“Should i continue?” swetha asked knowing the answer “yes” i replied

“Husbands wish, wife’s command [img]file:///images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]” swetha texted back

Swetha kept passed around as the men got bolder. Swetha didn’t even try to resist anymore as Mr. Gopal kissed her lips which she returned and Mr. ramchandar licked her cleavage and Mr. Khan groped her waist. for myself, I just continued to stroke my cock.

“My turn” Mr. Khan said, his third chance. Swetha smiled at him and moved over to sit next to him when he pulled her onto her lap. Swetha smiled and sat on his lap and the next game started. Khan moved his hands to swetha’s navel and started feeling it like always. After few mins into the game to everyone's surprise swetha put her pallu back to cover herself up. Others were disappointed but continued the game. Few more minutes, everybody was quiet and i noticed swetha’s breathing getting heavy and that's when i saw khan had slipped his hands into swetha’s saree and was now probably fingering her pussy. Khan with his other hand removed swetha’s pallu and let everybody watch. Swetha instead of resisting it let out a moan and rested her head on khan’s shoulder. Swetha spread her legs wider to let him in more, resting her one leg on the coffee table as my cock spurted precum as i continued to see khan fingering swetha before everybody.

“Swethaji, can you show me where the bathroom is, i need to relieve myself” khan said as swetha relaxed at his mercy.

“Surrreee Mr. Khan” swetha blurted and tried getting out hoping she could escape from everyone's gaze of lust. But her saree had dropped way below her waist, making it even worse.

Swetha and khan left for the bathroom. It was almost 15 mins and they still weren’t back. In the midst of all this yogendarji had passed out on the sofa.

“You are finally back” gopalji said as khan came and collapsed on sofa. “Where is bhabhiji?” gopalji asked

“She is in the bathroom” khan said tired

“I will go check on her” gopalji said and got up. “let me also help” ramchandarji added as they both disappeared.

It was almost another 20mins when they were finally back. Swetha didn’t have her pallu on, her saree looked carelessly wrapped around her waist exposing her pussy hair and few of her blouse buttons were unhooked. She looked like a used slut. My cock throbbed harder as it spurted more precum. I was at the edge.

“It's getting late for our flight, we should leave” Khan said smiling. He got up stumbled and thanked swetha. “You have my number” khan said. Swetha smiled back and walked with them to the door. Gopalji and ramchandji also thanked swetha repeatedly and kissed her on both her cheeks while feeling her ass. Swetha smiled and ushered them out and waved them goodbye. Closing the door, swetha came back and made an attempt to wake yogendarji but he was sound asleep. Swetha then took her phone, smiled at the camera shyly and called me.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-05-2019, 02:39 PM