Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
That Sunday after we both had sex and slept, we got up in the afternoon. She was very emotional. She wanted to speak so many things. I got lunch for both of us and while having lunch we both fed each other. After lunch we both were watching TV. She slowly came and slept on my chest putting her soft hand inside my shirt and caressing it. I was holding back and slowly caressed her back till her ass to her neck. She told about all her past and about uncle and how her in-laws treated her, how much she was happy with me and how her life started changing after she started working. We both discussed lot of things (I cannot type all those because it takes lot of time to type) about our past. I told about my sex life also.

After few minutes we had an emotional sex, I only climbed on her and fucked her. Then later in the night we slept together. I fucked her twice till morning. I had to go to college from that morning. And even uncle was coming back along with Prajwal.

We were like brother sister, mother son, husband wife depending on the situations. But still she was like a mother for me. She cared me so much that she always used to tell that I am like her elder son. Even I was liking her so much. We both continued to have sex whenever we got chance. Swear even I have fucked her when her husband was fully drunk and slept in the hall and I went inside the room and fucked her. She was very understanding to me.

Her business started flourishing more and more. From one machine she took three machines and appointed 2 more people. Uncle also slowly stopped drinking as I used to advice him that prajwal is growing and he might feel bad. As uncle was a driver he took an auto and transport the clothes which Ramya used to stitch. Seeing my sweet ramya’s dedication, many garments factories started giving her work. She wanted to purchase some more machines. Since there was no place in the house where she stays, she thought of vacating the house. I helped her getting a place suitable for her business. Finally the whole family shifted.

After shifting it was very rare we had sex. She used to come to my room when ever she had time. And we used to have sex in the same bed in my house. But it slowly reduced. May be because of time constraint or her husband became a good person and taking care of her. Whatever the reason, I am very happy that her life became good.
Today she has nearly 25 to 30 machines and many people working under her. Now she stopped stitching. She is in a good position. Prajwal is also grown up now. It feels very nice to see her. Swear she still remember my help which changed her life. Our last sex was 8months back when we went to trip in Coorg. Its very difficult now to have sex. But that motherly, sisterly love is still there within us.

Whatever it is she was like mother for me. She took care of my like mother and sister and wife.

I end this “Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care” story here only and I will never bore you people any more
[+] 3 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 23-12-2018, 02:36 PM