Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
By the time we were speaking, I had almost removed her blouse and bra and also her saree plates. She just turned towards the wall, all her saree was removed and she was with open blouse and bra and petticoat. She also had removed my shorts to stroke my dick. She came near my ears and asked that she was to get fucked.
Sh : Preethu, I want to get fucked (with a whispering voice)
Me : How do u want to get fucked dear? You will fuck or shall I fuck?
Sh : now you fuck me its already 7.30PM. In the night can we try you fucking me from behind?
Me : sure dear. You know that is called doggy style
Sh : I don’t know dear. Radha told that she used to get fucked like this and gives lot of pleasure.
Me : Yes dear it will be nice. And also if we fuck hugging each other and fuck while sitting it will be still nice.
Sh : ohh is it. Then lets try this dear.
Me : sure sweetheart

I removed all my dress. She also removed all her dress we both were fully naked. I climbed on her. My dick was standing rock hard with a heavy tip to fuck that juicy pussy. My dick was searching for juicy pussy. Ramya took my dick and put it in her heavenly hole. I started fucking her madly. Then after 3 mins I leaked inside her heaven. I could feel the hot milk which came from my dicks mouth, slowly started flowing outside her pussy as if lava was coming outside from mountain. I was thinking about all of them rohan, uncle and radhas husband fucking my ramya and fucked her. I was becoming horny and was getting more aroused while fucking ramya while thinking she was fucked my all these three. It was awesome experience.
[+] 1 user Likes Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 23-12-2018, 02:35 PM