Incest SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 )
Padma: what wrong in it dear. That’s what all boys want at this age. I know better than anyone else and are you a virgin son?

Me: ho please stop mom, stop asking questions like that? It’s embarrassing!

Padma: why, what’s wrong son. I am not some ancient stereotype mother, I am a 21st century modern mom who thinks practically and knows what’s going on in the minds of young people like you dear. Now come on don’t be shy and answer my question and I hope you know everything about sex don’t you? 

Me: ho please mom, I accept that you are beautiful and modern mom so can we please change the topic please. I am not comfortable with all this.

Padma: come on son, there is no need to be shy. You are in an age where everything seems confused. Let me help you. Now answer my question and don’t make me ask again, I don’t like repeating.

Me: ok now stop. Yes I am a virgin and yes I know about sex ok and I am not confused.

Padma: well, that’s good son. I am happy that you are aware of everything. Just be sure during sex ahh. Please don’t go to any prostitutes, I know a lot of boys do that during college days. Please control your temptation. 

Me: please mom, don’t embarrass me. I don’t have any lustful feelings and even if I do I won’t go to any prostitutes. Now let’s change the topic.

Padma: good I am happy that you know all this. Hey son and I know what you do to satisfy you lust, you masturbate don’t you?

My mom said winking at me.

Me: mom!! Stop it, what am I supposed to say to that. Will you quite asking that kind of questions?

Padma: there is nothing wrong in masturbating dear. It’s perfectly normal. There is nothing to be ashamed of. It’s quite common. 

Me: ok mom I do masturbate sometime. I just can’t believe I told you that. I didn’t even tell my friends about it. Why did I tell you?

Padma: because I am you loving and caring mother that’s why. And I am very open and easy to speak to. All my friends used to tell me their feelings, their troubles and asked me for suggestions. You can also tell me anything love. Whatever that maybe don’t hesitate. I am very optimistic, open and also a tiny bit naughty.

Saying this she pinched my cheek.

Me: I know mom. You are the best. But I can’t understand why you discussed these things with me now?

Padma: I just wanted to educate you on these things love. You know at this age you get all sorts of crazy ideas and do a lot of stupid things that would get in to a lot of trouble. That’s why I was worried when you wanted to join college in Vizag and I insisted on coming with you. 

I knew the real reason why mom wanted to come to Vizag but just smiled back to her.

Padma: you know I asked your father to talk to you about all these things but he hesitated. He said that you would learn them by yourself but he is wrong dear. The society is changed and there are all sorts of bad things that you can get addicted to. So you need proper knowledge on all of them. You know when I came to puberty I was totally confused what was happening to me. My mom never told anything to me as she is uneducated. I faced a lot of trouble during my school. Later my studies helped understand my biology and it was all good then. I am happy that you didn’t have to go with all those troubles dear.

Me: I am sorry for you mom. 

Padma: don’t be son. I am happy now. My generation was like that. 

Me: now tell me about your college days?

Padma: really? You want to know?

Me: well yes of course. Want to know how naughty you were during college.

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 ) - by usaiha2 - 11-05-2019, 07:18 PM