Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
Me : So you both were very happy there afterwards?
Sh : Preethu, our love was so true that we both liked each other so much. We both were ready to die for each other. One day he took me to his house. It was a very big house. I never knew that he was a very rich person. No one were at home. Only two servants were there. we both went inside his room. he showed me his child hood photos, his mom, dad and so many things in his room.
Me : mmm good. Then what happened dear?
Sh : Then we both sat on bed and he hugged me. It was so nice. Even I hugged him. Slowly we both kissed each other. I was not able to say no to him because he loved me so much. Slowly he put his hands inside my chudidhar and started pressing my boobs. I wanted to tell him to stop, but I was afraid that if I say stop he may leave me. I could feel he is happy and enjoying. so I didn’t stop him. then he stood and opened his pants and showed his dick. swear preethu, I felt very bad, but still I closed my eyes and bent my head. he forced me to touch it.
Me : Waaw dear. Now I know why you were comparing the dicks. So you enjoyed his dick? How was it dear?
Sh : Preethu, I was not interested in that. I was feeling bad. But what to do. I was feeling that one day I will marry him and I want to see him naked. So lifted my head and saw his dick. It was hard but not so big. It was thin and his foreskin was not so back. and it was small as well. I held that for few minutes only. then I just got up and went outside and went to home. but he didn’t leave me loving. we both loved more and more daily. he had promised me that he will marry me. but one day I heard that he is going to Delhi with his dad. He left a letter saying that he is going to Delhi and return soon and speak to her once he is back. We didn’t had mobile or anything like what we have now preethu. I waited for him weeks, months. he didn’t come. I wanted to die. but my best friend Radha was always with me and told me that I should lead a good life. even I felt why I should die for some stupid who cheated me.
Me : yes Ramya, but still even though he loved you so much why he didn’t tried to contact you?
Sh : I don’t know preethu. Whatever I really felt very bad about myself that I fell in love with him. Its ok forget. All my fate.
Me : So what do you tell know whether he is good or I am good?
Sh : You are far more good than him dear. How can I compare you with him? But in the beginning I was afraid that you will also do like him
Me : what do you think now dear?
Sh : you wont leave me I know
Me : I have promised you dear. I love you truly. I will not leave you at any cost
Sh : Thanks preethu.
Me : So who else dick you have seen dear/
Sh : mmmm wait will tell. Radha got married before me. And we were so close that she used to tell all about her sex happenings with her hubby.
Me : ohhhh nice. No you both were naughty right?
Sh : Hey stupid. She used to tell how he fucked her, what all she used to do with him and what all they both used to speak. She also used to tell that how he wanted sex with her.
Me : ohhh so you were enjoying the virtual sex (I smiled at her. I was slowly removing her blouse while were speaking and I was pressing her boobs and massaging her ass)
Sh : One day Radha, came to my house. I asked her how sex will be and what all she did. Radha, told about her husband's dick. Her husband dick was black it seems. And it was around 5.5 inch and showed me tap pipe and told it was this thick. I was imagining that. at that time we both didn’t know how other males dicks will be. as I had seen Rohan's dick, I felt Radhas hubby's dick was the biggest.
Me : Ramya, tell me frankly radha and you never touched each other in a sexual way?
Sh : No preethu, never. But we both have seen each other naked and have taken bath together many times. I have washed her back and she has washed my back. We both used to explain each others structure and compared each others structure but never had sexual attraction. but Radha always told me that I had a nice figure. she was always telling that I had a good boobs and ass which is good to wear a saree. have you seen some girls doesn’t have boobs only. if they were saree it will be like as if a plane ground
Me : ya I have seen. It looks so odd and they are not attractive only. Ladies should have boobs like you so that the chest is probing front and blouse sits properly and the pallu looks sexy in saree. You know We call the girls who doesn’t have boobs has Carrom Board.
Sh : oh is it. We call them as TENNIS GROUND
Me : (Both laughed loudly) mmmmm so what is your ground?
Sh : Mine is not ground. Mine is mountain (she smiled and closed her face inside my chest
Me : mmm ya himalayan mountains with milk. Correct no dear?
Sh : naughty fellow
Me : So what else radha was telling and what else you both were discussing?
Sh : She used to explain how her husband was fucking her. She was telling that it was paining in the first night when her hubby fucked her. And she also told that few days she didn’t like to get fucked. Later she used to tell that sex is like heaven and she was having it daily. even I was thinking when I will have sex. then I was thinking about Rohan. if he was there and if he was good to me, even I would have had sex with him. but don’t know whether he is not lucky or I am not lucky to get fucked
Me : Dear, he is not lucky to fuck a sexy figure like you. See how lucky I am. Now the whole body is mine. I can keep fucking this sexy lady whenever I want
Sh : You are becoming very naughty day by day. Love you preethu.
Me : Then what else you both used to do
Sh : She telling me to get married soon so that I can also enjoy sex. She made me so mad that I was hungry to have sex. I started pressing my boobs when I was in toilet or when I slept. I wanted to put my figure inside my pussy but was afraid if I get pregnant. because at that time I didn’t know about this
Me : (I smiled and told) if it was so easy to get pregnant by putting figure inside pussy everyone used to do this.
Sh : (she laughed loudly) mmm ya every ladies used to put their figure inside
Me : mmmmm then how many dicks you have seen dear?
Sh : Then my husbands. That’s all
Me : hey ramya, you never told how uncle is in bed. How is his dick dear? I am very eager to know how he fucks you because you are with him for many years. And want to know how much he satisfies you
Sh : mmmmm. Preethu, your uncle is an animal. Sometimes I feel his first wife died because of his trouble only. In the begging when I married, he was coming to me just to fuck fuck and fuck. Everyday he used to fuck me 3 to 4 times. Whenever his dick stands he used to fuck me. in the beginning even I used to enjoy sex. but later it became like he was with me only for sex.
Me : Oh he never romanced you dear?
Sh : Preethu, its been more than 8 to 9 years we got married. Not even one day he has spoken to me romantically. When he gets mood, he never ask me whether I have mood to have sex. He just come and lift my saree and put his dick and fuck me like animal and cum inside and sleep. again in midnight whenever he gets mood, he gets up and fuck me nicely and sleep. he always tell me to sleep naked. so that whenever he needs my pussy he gets up and fuck. he was an animal.
Me : ohh is it
Sh : Ya preethu. He never ask me whether I still need sex or whether I am satisfied. If he is satisfied he just sleeps.
Me : ohhh. But how was his dick dear?
Sh : Even though he is thin his dick is big dear.
Me : bigger than me dear?
Sh : no no its your size only but not that thick. Its little black. But his tip is very small and little sharp. I never felt so much of pain when he puts his dick inside when compared to yours. When he puts his dick, it goes so easily. But when you put yours I feel my whole pussy is full with something and also it covers the whole of my hole entrance. after you fucked me I feel that uncle’s dick was not covering whole of my pussy. but swear when you put your dick inside me I feel little pain until it goes inside. your tip is fat in front which I feel once it enters the pussy, it gets locked inside. but uncles can be easily removed
Me : so what are you saying dear? When I fucked you get pain and uncle fucks you get pleasure?
Sh : I was thinking that whatever uncle used to fuck that is the pleasure. But after you fucked me. I am feeling that this is the awesome sex. Swear I felt so nice when you fucked. Preethu, sorry for talking to you without shy. See preethu, since my marriage I expected to have sex with romantic feelings. but not even one day I had sex with these feelings. you know afternoon was the first time I slept on a male and fucked. I wanted to do this with uncle, but he never asks me when I need sex. he just come lift my nighty or saree, put his dick and fuck me for 2 3 minutes and cum and sleep without speaking to me.
Me : Hey dear, how do u know all this positions? How do u know that you can fuck like this also?
Sh : Preethu, Radha used to tell me all this. Even I was dreaming that I wanted to do all this with my hubby. But what to do I didn’t get hubby who will fulfill my feelings
Me : now I am there no dear? I will satisfy you however you need.
Sh : mmmmm. I know that preethu. When you gave me a life by getting me machine and getting me work only I came to know that how much you care for me.
Me : hey now stop that dear. So totally you have seen 3 dicks and information of one dick. Correct dear?
Sh : yes naughty fellow yes. But yours is the best I have seen dear. Promise on my prajju.
Me : Ramya, there are more big dicks than me. May be its big which you have seen or know
Sh : Ya preethu, I know radha's hubby used to bring sex movies it seems. She used to tell about all this. And she used to tell how male will have long and thick dick
Me : mmmmm. Ya dear. All this sex movie males and females will have big dick, big boobs and big ass
Sh : Preethu, I also want to see sex movie. Can you show me some.
Me : I will get dear. Let the college starts. I will get you and we both will watch.
Sh : Thanks preethu.
[+] 1 user Likes Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 23-12-2018, 02:35 PM