Incest SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 )
part 5

I wanted to take few pictures of seenu and his fully erect cock. I wanted to show my mom these pics and tempt her. So I met him and I took few pictures of his face and whole body. Then I took few pictures of his big cock and huge balls. Later we went to a café to chat.

Seenu: how long will you take ra, to tell your mom about me?

Me: this Sunday seenu surely. That’s why I took your pics.

Seenu: so what’s the plan?

Me: first I will copy your pics in to my mom’s phone. Then I will confront her about her intension to find a boyfriend and her chats with sheela aunty. Then I will suggest your name and show the pics. That’s the plan.

Seenu: and you think this will work?

Me: I hope so, you are a fine man and you can maintain a secret affair. She will accept and I will setup a meeting between you and my mom.

Seenu: if this plan works I will be in your debt man and I will do whatever you want.

Me: just satisfy my mom ok?

Seenu: oh definitely, I will do more than just satisfy her. I will transform her in to my slave. First she must gain some weight and increase her measurements. This will happen automatically when I start fucking her continuously every day.

Me: so my mom becomes fat then?

Seenu: not fat, sexy man. She will have right amount of fat at right places and good measurements like 38 32 38. She will be a bomb shell man and I promise that I will make her in to a sexy bitch.

Me: and you will keep everything a secret right?

Seenu: yes of course, I have a family too. I won’t tell anyone promise.

Me: ya I believe in you, bye then I have to go and make some arrangements.

Seenu: bye and all the best.

[+] 3 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 ) - by usaiha2 - 11-05-2019, 07:13 PM