Incest SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 )
part 4

After I came back to Vizag the first thing I did was meet seenu and discuss what happened at my home. This time seenu took me to his home as his wife and children went to a function. His house not so big and was barely furnished with one bedroom. We went to the bedroom and undressed ourselves and I started to suck his cock on the bed. As sucked his cock for 30 min while seenu was seeing my mom’s pic that I took secretly while I was at home. He suddenly came in my mouth but this time I swallowed all his cum. He said that my mom was super-hot and was eager to fuck her. He also insisted on fuck me but I was too afraid to take his fat cock in my tiny ass hole so I said no. after sucking him one more time I left to hostel with stains of his cum on my shirt.

--

Days passed on nicely with me sucking seenu and talking about my mom but no real progress was made on how to bring her to Vizag. I was telling my mom that food in hostel was not so good on phone whenever she called. I thought our plan was working well as I think I was making my parents uncomfortable by putting me in hostel.

Suddenly fortune favored me in the form of food poisoning. I was seriously ill and had to leave for home. I told my parents that I took outside food because hostel food was not so good. They were so sorry for that and I recovered slowly. I was able to attend my exams but didn’t do well as I was ill for more than 2 weeks before exams. My results came during holidays and I did averagely. 

My parents were very sad and wanted the reason for my performance. I told them that it was my hostel. So my dad finally gave permission for my mom to go to Vizag with me. We had to find a house and buy furniture and there was a lot of work to do. So we planned on going to Vizag early but good news came in form of my father’s friend. He too was a doctor and a good friend of my father. He and his wife are going to USA to live with their son for 3 years and so asked us to stay at their house. He didn’t even want any rent and told to use all the furniture and facilities of their house.

I was very happy as the house is a bit far from city and it was individual house. So we can do what we want in there. I told the good news to seenu and he was in the sky with joy. My mom too seemed very happy about it and I could see the change in her behavior ever since. She started acting like a young women. She even asked my dad’s car as the house was far from city and for me a bike to go to college. Dad gave my mom a new car instead of an old one and I got a new bike too. He told that he would visit us once every month. I was happy as we would get a lot of private time. Mom and I went to shopping for our preparation for Vizag. She bought new sarees, bras and panties. I thought that she was preparing herself to hunting a young boyfriend. She didn’t know what I planned for her.

--
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 ) - by usaiha2 - 11-05-2019, 07:05 PM