Incest SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 )
Later I tried her mobile number as password and bingo, it accepted. 

I started to browse through her chats and there was nothing so secretive about them. They were a bunch of greetings from old friends, good mornings, good evenings, casual chats etc. but one chat caught my eye. It’s between my mom and her best friend sheela. My mom kept deleting their previous chat history but kept the latest one undeleted.

Padhu: hi sheelu!

Sheela: hi padhu what’s up?

Padhu: you tell me you are the one with a new boyfriend.

Sheela: hoo its amazing padhu, going to bed with a young man at this age its heaven. You know he stays up to 1hr on bed. Can you believe it? I get so many orgasms I lot the count dear!

Padhu: you old cunt! I am very jealous of you dear. I hope I had someone like… what’s his name Dinesh? 

Sheela: ya Dinesh. I told you to try and find someone young for your old pussy. It’s the perfect age the 40s for an affair. Once you cross 50s no young cock will want to fuck you dear and your body too can’t handle the young cock at that age. You look relatively young for your age, your husband is out of the town for a long time every month why don’t you try babe?

Padhu: well I am afraid to make a move in this town dear. I told you this already. A lot of people know my husband here. So I can’t make a move it’s not Bangalore. There no one cares for any one and there are a lot of guy there. Here the condition is different na.

Sheela: ya I can understand and that’s why you wanted to move to Vizag with you son right. To find a young boyfriend you naughty little bitch!

Padhu: ya that’s right but my husband didn’t accept for that and turns down the proposal whenever it comes up. I desperately want to leave this town and go to a city like Vizag and enjoy dear. I don’t want to get struck this a single cock for the rest of my life. 

Sheela: poor padhu! But you will get you time don’t worry.

Padhu: ya I know. So how’s the affaire going?

Sheela: great! Dinesh I treating me like his new wife and we are having a lot of sex too. You know something? My husband I going to UK of some meeting and won’t be back for a week so I am going to ooty with Dinesh dear.

Padhu: so going for a 2nd honeymoon with a new boyfriend ha you dirty little birdy.

Sheela: thank you padhu, I think we will have a great time dear. The only thing that’s bothering me is you dear.

Padhu: don’t worry about me sheelu, I will find someone. Just enjoy as much as you can dear.

Sheela: ok bye dear I have to go for shopping, have to buy more new lingerie and bras. Take care…

Padhu: you too dear and don’t get pregnant ok.

Sheela: I am always protective padhu don’t worry. Bye

Padhu: bye.

I closed whatsapp and kept the phone back where it was. Then I was feeling a bit happy as my mom also wants what I want. She desperately needs a new cock and she wants it bad and she wanted to come to Vizag for that reason. Now I understood why she insisted on coming to Vizag with me. I also felt that mom had very little sex through her conversation and wants a young guy like seenu. I thought I was I luck and I changed my plans to take my mom to Vizag. I wanted to directly talk to mom about seenu but first she must come to Vizag. I wondered that a homely wife like my mom had so much lust inside her. I thought that all women at her age are sex starving as their husbands lose their strength at that age. 

The following days I was giving little hints to my mom and dad how my hostel food was not hygienic and the rules were too strict and also that there was a lot of robberies going on in my hostel. I thought that all these hints would add up to my mom coming to vizag to stay with me but nothing happened. Both mom and dad didn’t raise that topic.

I couldn’t take off the thought of my mom and seenu out of mind especially after I read the chat between mom and sheela aunty. I was making many plans to make mom come with me to vizag but none were working and I was very sad now. Finally the semester holidays ended and I left to college with a heavy heart.

--
[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 ) - by usaiha2 - 11-05-2019, 07:04 PM