Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
I took my bike to get masala dosa. I got masala dosa. We both had masala dosa. She got Tea which she had prepared when I went outside. She had little and gave to me. And she took my Tea. It was already 5PM. We both were not interested in romance now. We both sat opposite to each other. Watching eye to eye emotionally. We both had a long chat. About her past, about her marriage and all. It was really heart touching.

Sh : What are you seeing dear?
Me : Nothing ramya, you look so beautiful even at this age. No can tell that you are 32years having two kids
Sh : Hey keep quiet, you are telling this because you like me. Otherwise I will look like old lady for you
Me : no dear. Swear you look very beautiful and sexy too.
Sh : thanks if its from heart
Me : swear its from heart. Hey you were telling about my dick. Tell na dear. How many dicks you have seen?
Sh : keep quiet preethu. What are you speaking?
Me : Hey sorry dear. You told na my dick is really good than other males so wanted to know
Sh : mmmm. Naughty fellow
Me : Ramya, tell me about your past other than your sad sorrows.
Sh : what do u want to know preethu?
Me : mmm. Like did you had any boy friend or someone you liked more
Sh : Preethu, leave the topic dear.
Me : Its ok tell ramya. I wont tell anyone. We both are so close now. Tell me so that your heart will be little lighter
Sh : Preethu, I have told you everything dear. You know my past very well na dear
Me : Its ok ramya. If you don’t like to tell then leave it. But keep loving me dear.

She stood and walked towards bed and slept upside down. I felt there is something she is hiding from me and was not able to tell me. Since I was her husband now, I wanted to be with her. I slowly walked towards her and slept next to her. I woke her up. She saw me and slowly crawled towards me and slept on my chest like a small kid. Her left boob was lying down and right boob on me. Her ass was facing the roof. I kept my right hand on her ass and left hand on her bare back and was massaging and caressing. I slowly opened her mouth. A slow voice was coming out of her throat.

Sh : Preethu (a slow voice)
Me : Ya ramya. Don’t get upset. See I am your good friend. I will listen to all your sorrows. Please don’t keep anything inside.
Sh : (She asked my hand)Preethu, give you hand and promise me that at any cast you wont leave me.
Me : Promise dear. I am in love with you so much. Don’t speak like a small kid. Why should I leave you. After all you are my dear sweet love
Sh : Preethu, I hided something from you thinking you may feel bad about me and leave my friendship. Because you are the only one after my mother who listened to my sorrows. So I didn’t want to loose you dear. So I hided few things from you
Me : Hey dear. Its ok tell. Whatever it is you are my love. Don’t ever think that I will leave you. Even if you leave me I will not leave you.
Sh : Love you preethu. (Tears came out of her eyes)
Me : Now stop crying and tell me what you want to tell
Sh : Preethu, when I was in college, there was a boy called Rohan. He was very handsome and good
Me : Ohh so you were in love?
Sh : Yes preethu. But I never wanted this to happen to me. But I don’t know how it happened
Me : its ok dear. It happens as that age is like that only. But I am not upset about this dear. See if you like someone its good only. But tell me how as your love life?
Sh : I was in 2nd PUC. Rohan was a handsome fellow. Very talented and many girls were liking him. I always ignored all this love because of my family problems. Whenever we all the girls were sitting together we used to speak about studies and everything. but sometimes girls used to speak about love also. I told you that I had a best friend radha.
Me : Ya you told me dear. Tell
Sh : One day all my friends were sitting in the college campus and were speaking about love. I was just listening to what they were speaking. Most of the girls were telling that they are in love with Rohan. They also used to tell that he is kind hearted fellow and he is a gentleman. they were also speaking about his dress sense, his studies and his behavior. don’t know why I was feeling that I wanted that kind of person in my life. few girls also proposed him and he had rejected them. I felt that he many not accept me. but my love towards him started growing slowly. but I never told this to anyone. but one day when radha and me were sitting on a bench in college campus, I was very dull and was thinking about him only. suddenly Radha, asked me what happened and why I am sad. I was feeling afraid to tell about my love. but still I took courage and told Radha that I am in love with Rohan. She was shocked but also she gave me a smile and told that Rohan is a good pair for you and she also promised that she will help me.
Me : Waaw dear. Good then what happed sweetheart?
[+] 1 user Likes Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 23-12-2018, 02:34 PM