Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
The romance continues

She climbed down and slept next to me. I was really tired now. Then we both slept straight looking towards roof and started speaking lot of things.

Sh : Preethu, its 3.45 dear. We didn’t had lunch only.
Me : Its ok Ramya. Get up and wear the saree properly. I will get something to eat.
Sh : Ok dear. Get masala dosa. I love to eat. No problem no dear?
Me : Hey sweetheart, I will get don’t worry. Where is my shorts?( I was looking for shorts which was somewhere under the bed)
Sh : Its ok go like that only dear. Let all the girls see it and enjoy
Me : Hey ramya, see how my dick is sleeping. If I go like this all the girls will think that I cant satisfy them. If it was standing hard then everyone ladies, girls will be hungry to get my dick. What you say sweetheart
Sh : Preethu, I will tell you one thing with my heart, swear you have a nice dick. Its thick and long. Especially that tip of your dick is fat, which really gets locked properly inside our pussy. That is the type of dick every women likes dear.
Me : Is it? So my dick can satisfy all the ladies? (I was giving a naughty smile)
Sh : Preethu, not only ladies, girls swear even old women will be hungry to have ur dick (she gave a loud laugh)
Me : You naughty. (I took the pillow and hit her head)
Sh : Really preethu. You have a nice dick which any ladies will like to have
Me : Love you chinnu. But how do u know that my dick is good that other males?
Sh : Will tell you all this. But now go and get something to eat soon
Me : Oh here is my underwear and shorts (I took the underwear and shorts and wore it which was under the bed)
Sh : Ya ya when were are in heaven, having the pleasure we will not know where our clothes will be (She kept speaking and was hooking her bra and blouse and adjusting her saree which was scattered)
Me : Ramya, come here ( I was standing next to the bed. My sexy queen got down from the bed and came near me)
Sh : Preethu, I love you so much. Swear I don’t know how much I love you. Really I am not able to believe that I will be like this with you
Me : (I hugged her tightly and pressed her boobs towards my chest. They were so soft. Her nipples were poking my chest. I kept my head on her shoulder with full emotions) Ramya, even I love you so much. Our love shouldn’t be only for sex chinnu. I will take care of you and your feelings. you also should take care of me dear
Sh : Sure preethu. See we both are lovers only between us. For others, outside society I am your mother, sister and a good friend. And you are a kid to me. Keep this in mind.
Me : sure dear. I love you so much.

I was really tired. But still it was an awesome experience. And I dint want to miss this opportunity because I just had this Sunday. Next day uncle used to come with Prajwal. Then I may not get to fuck this sexy heavenly aunty. But still I had lots of hopes that since she loves me she will do something to give pleasure to me and satisfy my dick. Also we both were in love so much that, it was like as if we both were husband and wife now. Even I loved her from my heart.
[+] 1 user Likes Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 23-12-2018, 02:34 PM