Incest SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 )
part 3

Not much happened for the next 15 days due to my exams. Occasionally I used to call seenu and we used to masturbate in the bathroom while talking about my mom and how seenu would fuck her. This greatly reduced my exam pressure. I successfully completed my exams and met seenu to say good bye for holidays. I won’t be back for 1 month and seenu was desperate for a blowjob. He took me to a house under construction near city outskirts and I gave him a good blowjob. 

After that he said to me that he wanted to come to my house as my friend. I was afraid of his request as my mom wouldn’t believe that seenu was my friend. So I convinced him and he accepted the truth and dropped the request. Later while I was leaving seenu asked me 500rs as he had some expenses and his salary was not paid yet. I was hesitant at first but I finally gave him 500rs. Though he promised to return money I thought it was a talk in air and he wouldn’t do so. I knew seenu had need of money and I guessed that once he controls my mom he would use her financial assets too. Since my father is a govt. doctor we have a lot of money and my mom always is not hesitant to spend money on things she like.

I left to home that night and arrived the next day morning. I was happy to see my mom and dad waiting for me at the bus station. But sadly my dad had to leave on some camp. I was happy because I could spend more time with mom and secretly spy on her body. Seenu requested to record my mom’s bathing on my phone secretly. I thought of few plans but all of them were risky so I didn’t make a move. 

--

The days went by and I spent my days talking to my mom, old friends and going out in to the town. I used to see my mom’s shapes through her saree and admire her tight body. I particularly liked her navel. It’s big and deep and she has a mole mark near it which makes it even sexier. She wouldn’t normally expose it as she goes to school for teaching. But when she is really tiered she wouldn’t care to cover her body and her navel can be seen then. I myself wanted to bite and fuck that navel with my cock and I think seenu would tear it apart. I also secretly took my mom’s picks while she was working which expose her body parts like hip, legs, back etc. on seenus request. 

--

A few days later some of my mom’s friends came to my house and they all settled in the hall started to chat. I didn’t want to disturb them so I went to bedroom. I was getting bored so I took my mom’s phone as my phone was in the hall and started to browse it. I went through the contents of the memory card and there was nothing interesting there. It was full with songs. I went through her messages and the same story. 

Nothing caught my eye. 

I launched the whatsapp but it needed a passkey to open. I was surprised to see a passkey on mom’s whatsapp and suddenly a suspicious thought came in to my mind. I thought she was hiding something in there. So I checked the whatsapp photos in the gallery app. Nothing interesting there too. Only pics of her friends, my photos and some greetings. 

I wanted to open her whatsapp so tried a bunch of passwords like my mom’s name, my name, dads name, her own town, her birth date etc. and no luck.
[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SINFULL SON, LUSTFULL MOTHER - (tantaliser19 ) - by usaiha2 - 11-05-2019, 07:00 PM