Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
We both had one more round of pleasure

We both went to my house. Ramya took the same place where she slept last night, the wall side. I slept the other side. I closed the window and door. It was little dark. But not fully dark. I switched on the fan. I was just feeling so sleepy, my eyes were burning like anything. Ramya slept facing towards wall, showing her sexy back and ass towards me. After switching the fan, I came to bed and slept, saw the bare hips. I put my hand over that bare hips and moved towards her stomach. It was cold and nice. I moved closer to her touching my dick to her ass and hugged her tightly. I kissed her bare back. Slowly moved my hands towards her sexy boobs and held it. And closed my eyes. Don’t know how we both slept. It was 12PM afternoon.

I opened my eyes. It was a nice sleep. I saw the clock it was 3PM. Then I saw towards my lovely ramya. She was still facing towards the wall. I took my hand from her and went to toilet. Then I came back and then slept again hugging my sexy queen. Then I slowly pulled her so that she will face towards me. She slowly turned towards me making a husky voice “aaaaammmmmmmmm hhhhhhhhhh”. Then turned straight. Her sexy boobs were pointing towards the roof. Her saree was scattered only the left boob was covered by the saree. Right boob was covered with blouse and it was an awesome scene. Then again I pulled her towards me. She again made some husky voice and turned towards me. She opened her eyes half and gave a sweet small smile. I could feel she was half sleep. She took her right hand and put on me and hugged me tightly. Her boobs were touching my chest.

Sh : Preethu, hug me sweetheart
Me : Ramya, its 3 o clock. Didn’t know how we slept
Sh : mmmmm. Ya preethu, last night we didn’t sleep that’s why dear.
Me : I love u chinnu. I love you.
Sh : love you to preethu

She slowly moved her lips towards mine. She took my lower lips and moved her toungue inside my mouth and we both kissed for 10mins. Then my dick started standing. Without speaking anything I started pulling her saree towards her hips. I started caressing it. Her thighs were so nice I was going mad. Slowly my hand started touching her hairy bush. My fingers started playing with her pussy outside. I was just massaging the pussy. But didn’t put inside. She was mourning with lot of pleasure. Ramya took her right hand and put inside my shorts. The dick was standing like rod. She removed my shorts till my knee and peeled the foreskin of my dick and started stroking. She came near my ears and whispered.

Sh : Preethu beeka (Preethu do u want)
Me : Yes, ramya.
Sh : mmmmmm. You are tired no dear?
Me : I am tired but my dick is not tired
Sh : ohhh naughty

She slowly climbed on me. She started kissing my neck, face and opened my tshirt. She started kissing my chest. I took both of my hands and started pulling the saree upwards. I pulled it till her ass and I started massaging her naked ass. Waaaaaaaaw it was so nice. She was brushing my hairs with both the hands. I could feel her right hand was going down. Yes she slowly moved her hand towards my dick and held my rod. Took it and put it to her heavenly pussy. She started pushing it. We both fucked each other. She was riding me like a mad dog. Around 3mins we had sex. I cummed soon. I left a heavy breathe. She understood the I have cummed. She whispered

Sh : Saaka (is it enough)
Me : I cummed chinnu. Waaw it was nice fuck
Sh : naughty. I am still not satisfied
Me : but I am tired sweetheart.
Sh : its ok no probs.

She climbed down and slept next to me. I was really tired now. Then we both slept straight looking towards roof and started speaking lot of things.
[+] 1 user Likes Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 23-12-2018, 02:34 PM