Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
Very sleepy

I got ready and went to ramya’s house. She had prepared breakfast and was waiting for me. I went and sat opposite to her. She gave my plate and we both had breakfast. Don’t know why I was so tired that I was not in mood to get feeded or feed my sweetheart.Even she dint ask me that why I was not feeding her. The environment was very very normal. But still, ramya got up and brushed my hairs and went to kitchen to get water and gave to me. We both had breakfast. Ramya took the plates and kept in bathroom for washing. I was still in sleepy mood. Then I realized why I was not thinking of my queen. I just wanted to sleep now. But ramya wanted to sit with me and speak. She came and next to me. She was seeing my face with lot of emotions. Even though I was feeling damn sleepy, while she was seeing my eyes I was feeling like keep seeing those beautiful eyes. I could see a lovely lips just moving very little and smiling at me. It was really emotional and love to watch that.

She nodded her head slowly to ask what are you seeing. I just nodded my head side wards telling nothing. She kept her left hand on my shoulder. And pulled me and made me sleep on her lap. I kept my head on her lap. It was so nice to sleep on that thighs. It was so soft. I kept one hand on her lap and started massaging on the saree only. She just bent a little and kissed my head. She kept brushing my hairs. I was feeling as if a kid is sleep on her mothers lap. Yes indeed the way she was brushing my hairs and kissing me was like as if a mother was taking care of me. She called me in a soft voice.

Sh : Preethu…..
Me : mmmmmm (in a sleepy voice)
Sh : Preethu…… are you sleepy dear?
Me : mmmmmm chinnu….. Feeling very sleepy and tired
Sh : Ok sleep dear. I know how much you are tired (she was tapping my head as if she was making a kid sleep)
Me : Ramya, do you love me?
Sh : I love so much preethu. Don’t know what has happened to me. But swear I fell in love with you.
Me : Ramya I want to ask you something. Please give me correct answer
Sh : Sure preethu. Why should I lie you?
Me : Ramya, whatever we did last night, was it right or wrong dear?
Sh : Preethu, I don’t know whether it is right or wrong. But when we were doing it, I felt very nice and I thought it is correct. But when I came back I felt very bad about myself and felt whatever we did was wrong.
Me : Ramya, sorry that mistake happened because of me only dear
Sh : Preethu, it happened because of both of us. Being so elder than you I should have controlled myself. But your love, your touch made me loose control.
Me : I am sorry ramya, if I had hurt you.
Sh : Preethu, what do you think?whatever we did is correct or wrong dear?
Me : Ramya, one way I feel we both have good understanding, we both have lot of love for each other and also we wanted that happiness which we both understood each other and shared it physically and mentally. But when I think that we both wanted to be like mother and son or brothers and sisters, I feel very bad that whatever we did was wrong
Sh : (Bent and kissed me again) Preethu, lets not do that mistake again dear. I am feeling if this continues we may loose a good relationship.
Me : So I wont get any chance to have happiness with you dear?
Sh : Preethu, tell me one thing truly, you need a good and pure love or physical happiness?
Me : I just need you till I die dear. Whatever you like that is ok for me. If you tell lets be like brother and sister or mother and son, that is also ok with me. But please be with me. Because I cant leave without you. You are my life. I love you chinnu
Sh : Preethu, I can understand your problem dear. I know you like me and I can also understand your physical desires. But I am afraid if we both become possessive and if my husband comes to know about us and what will happen to my prajju?
Me : mmm. Ya dear I can understand. Its ok sweetheart, lets be good friends. But will tell you one thing I really enjoyed so much last night. I am not able to come out of that.
Sh : Even me dear. Swear it was really enjoyable. Sorry I am speaking openly. Sex should be done with love and care, not just for physical pleasure. I felt the love, desire, sensuality and physical hunger in you.
Me : I was really tempted with your beauty dear. You are an angel.
Sh : Can you promise me one thing please?
Me : Tell sweetheart. Why, you don’t trust me sweety?
Sh : I trust you dear. But still promise me.
Me : Promise on my life tell me
Sh : Whatever happened between us please don’t tell to anyone. Even to your best friend
Me : Ohh god. Ramya. Why should I tell sweetheart. Swear I wont tell anyone. You also don’t tell to anyone. Otherwise we will be big trouble
Sh : Ya preethu. We will be in big trouble.
Me : Don’t worry sweetheart nothing will happen. Be happy chinnu
Sh : now sleep dear. I know you are very tired. Even I am feeling sleepy.
Me : then shall we go to my house. We can just sleep for sometime until lunch?
Sh : ok come. Lets sleep for sometime. Even I am feeling little tired. Whole night we didn’t sleep

We both went to my house. Ramya took the same place where she slept last night, the wall side. I slept the other side. I closed the window and door. It was little dark. But not fully dark. I switched on the fan. I was just feeling so sleepy, my eyes were burning like anything. Ramya slept facing towards wall, showing her sexy back and ass towards me. After switching the fan, I came to bed and slept, saw the bare hips. I put my hand over that bare hips and moved towards her stomach. It was cold and nice. I moved closer to her touching my dick to her ass and hugged her tightly. I kissed her bare back. Slowly moved my hands towards her sexy boobs and held it. And closed my eyes. Don’t know how we both slept. It was 12PM afternoon.
[+] 1 user Likes Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 23-12-2018, 02:33 PM